Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Blinckme
Undecided ...

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007

What time are you finals on the 30th?

14h to 17h ... after that free

Old Post Apr-14-2005 05:24  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Blinckme Click here to Send Blinckme a Private Message Add Blinckme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

everyone ok with the 30th ??????

Old Post Apr-14-2005 14:03  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Charlie
ARMIN ADDICT

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
everyone ok with the 30th ??????

I would prefer the 29th

Old Post Apr-14-2005 14:23  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Charlie Click here to Send DJ Charlie a Private Message Visit DJ Charlie's homepage! Add DJ Charlie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

i'm okay with it, who else is up with 29th ?

Old Post Apr-14-2005 14:26  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alec
Bitch to Desyn Masiello

Ok, but what are we gonna do instead? I'm still gonna be in town at 11, Fast what are you up to?

Max Walkers official TA fan club chapter president
quote:
Originally posted by DJMD123
Great googliemoogly!

Old Post Apr-14-2005 15:12  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for alec Click here to Send alec a Private Message Visit alec's homepage! Add alec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deejiuana
OstrichAddict

wot if some1 wants to come but doesnt wanna do shisha?

edit: fast, je te dois un shishtawouk moi.....

Old Post Apr-14-2005 15:22  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Deejiuana Click here to Send Deejiuana a Private Message Add Deejiuana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

j'ai hate de le déguster deeji

alec we can still hit a place with shisha if you want

Old Post Apr-14-2005 15:27  Morocco
Deejiuana
OstrichAddict

a bet is a bet...n u will.....dont worry

Old Post Apr-14-2005 15:29  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Deejiuana Click here to Send Deejiuana a Private Message Add Deejiuana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

lol just show up and that's all, je veut juste te voir, pas de shish taouk

Old Post Apr-14-2005 15:30  Morocco
Deejiuana
OstrichAddict

ok, well i most prolly will cuz i finish my exams on the 29th

Old Post Apr-14-2005 15:34  France
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

super

Old Post Apr-14-2005 15:37  Morocco
Vermz
p€uRf $qu@Ð

I finish june 14th

Old Post Apr-14-2005 20:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Vermz Click here to Send Vermz a Private Message Add Vermz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback*cries* I dont know this tune .. Do u? [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCultivate - "Broken Pieces" (Max Graham Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread