Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by preppie chick
I would too.

but the shirt looks real... only a true glowsticker ninja trained to trip people out would have the words 'Tiesto, traffic & lightshow' on the same shirt.

Just wait till you see it in person!!! with a whole bunch of swirling lights around it

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lopi
Famous Titles

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Judging by the sunglasses and glowsticks in your picture, you would probably make a good judge. I'm assuming you're wearing the sunglasses because you need protective eyewear since your lightshow is too sikk for you to watch for prolonged periods of time.

This reminded me of:

Ze goggles! They do nothing!

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
i wear sunglasses for the same reason everybody wears them in a club. 1: people look cool in sunglasses
2: it gets awefully bright as the night progresses

I smell joke account.

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
Graham you should bring a whole posse of glow stickers and have some choreographed synchronized light shows with back up glow stickers and shit you know the whole works take that biznitch to school yo!

If this guy is for real, the above mentioned needs to happen.
quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
p.s Graham is officialy my new Hero this is the best thread since
d!abolic got a hair cut

+1

That is all.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:47  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for lopi Click here to Send lopi a Private Message Add lopi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kabelicious
Danse Macheen

What did I miss last night while I was sleeping????

For all your enjoyment, here is the ONLY video in existence of Graham's mad "skillz":

Oh, btw, I rule at lights. I will take on anyone on NYD - in an agreed "ok for lightshows zone", of course.

Nat, no titty fuck needed - just give me Nutella instead.

CHICKS ROCK AT LIGHTS, BIATCHES!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kabelicious Click here to Send kabelicious a Private Message Add kabelicious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
I would too.

but the shirt looks real... only a true glowsticker ninja trained to trip people out would have the words 'Tiesto, traffic & lightshow' on the same shirt.

i dunno, they do great photoshop work these days. PLUS, it could be some stolen footage from tiesto.com

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:50  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:

this picture made 2006 good again

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by kabelicious
For all your enjoyment, here is the ONLY video in existence of Graham's mad "skillz":

oh my fuck.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:51  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lopi
Famous Titles

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
i dunno, they do great photoshop work these days. PLUS, it could be some stolen footage from tiesto.com

The picture of the back the shirt, and the picture of the guy with the glowstick in his mouth, have similar ears. So, this may very well be an actual Glowsticker ninja.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:51  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for lopi Click here to Send lopi a Private Message Add lopi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

OMG...i cant believe people are ragging on my shirt...i had to pay $36 for it, it was like 80 cents per letter plus $12 for the shirt, plus taxes...i had to go to vaughan mills to do it because i dont know anywhere else that does it, i know i got ripped off and next time im gonna do it myself.

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
slingshot
crayola

I will infact attend a trance event if g agrees to take lightshow on....

ps... HIGH ROLLA, U GOT DEM SKILLZZZZZ...

-mkpacha

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:56  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for slingshot Click here to Send slingshot a Private Message Add slingshot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
OMG...i cant believe people are ragging on my shirt...i had to pay $36 for it, it was like 80 cents per letter plus $12 for the shirt, plus taxes...i had to go to vaughan mills to do it because i dont know anywhere else that does it, i know i got ripped off and next time im gonna do it myself.

we need a picture of you(esp. face) wearing the t-shirt!

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:57  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:

who is pharmaplus?

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:57  Poland
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
who is pharmaplus?

thats what i use for photobucket and clubzone

Old Post Dec-07-2006 15:58  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEasy ID, I think [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNico Parisi - "Eclipse 2000" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread