Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Woony - The Caverns Part III: Cathedral [Techno, probably my best mix so far]
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
yonny
Supreme tranceaddict

Man you're really serious this time! Some massive stuff in there!

Old Post Mar-14-2012 02:16  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for yonny Click here to Send yonny a Private Message Visit yonny's homepage! Add yonny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Judith48
Suspended User

Love

I had actually planned to a springy melodic techno mix (which is almost finished) next, but when I did one of my random-boredom-practice mixes I got into a really good groove and I'm very satisfied with the result.

Old Post Mar-14-2012 09:48  Cambodia
Click Here to See the Profile for Judith48 Click here to Send Judith48 a Private Message Add Judith48 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by yonny
Man you're really serious this time! Some massive stuff in there!

Zadig - p8
I swear, it's the heaviest tune ever.

Old Post Mar-14-2012 10:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

bumpingz

Old Post Mar-16-2012 15:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

well it's been a week - has anyone except yonny given it a listen yet?

Old Post Mar-18-2012 20:10 
enydo
~

THE REMINDER HAS BEEN ISSUED. I will get on this.

Old Post Mar-18-2012 20:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yonny
Supreme tranceaddict

you were right, this is probably the best mix ive heard from you, its totally INSANE!

Old Post Mar-21-2012 17:45  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for yonny Click here to Send yonny a Private Message Visit yonny's homepage! Add yonny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

This was quite good. Had to digest it multiple times over a few days as I kept getting interrupted mid-set at work. A nice blend of tracks mixed very well. Quality as usual woonster.

Old Post Mar-22-2012 00:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
This was quite good. Had to digest it multiple times over a few days as I kept getting interrupted mid-set at work. A nice blend of tracks mixed very well. Quality as usual woonster.

thanks!

Old Post Mar-23-2012 15:37 
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll give this one more bump (Adam! Sushi! I am dissapoint )

Old Post Mar-25-2012 18:39 
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

listened to the first hour and 10 minutes and it was really good. I knew most of the tracks but still very enjoyable. I'll listen to the rest and let you know what I think. Mixing was good. Was definitely headphone raving to this.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Mar-25-2012 19:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
listened to the first hour and 10 minutes and it was really good. I knew most of the tracks but still very enjoyable. I'll listen to the rest and let you know what I think. Mixing was good. Was definitely headphone raving to this.

thanks adam!

Old Post Mar-27-2012 10:38 

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Woony - The Caverns Part III: Cathedral [Techno, probably my best mix so far]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown TE2007 Track [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBT - The Force of Gravity (Dylan Rhymes Pushup Mix) [2010]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread