Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > Love Lee Review
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
R!CH
check signal

Love Lee Review

holy mother of god lee burridge KILLED it! well let's start at the beginning. i get there at 10 and akio is throwing down a nice deep house set to set the vibe. i thought it was a great opening set. next up is scott carrelli vs spesh, WOW, so many massive IDs one after another, i eagerly await the full recording from the night! then there's lee burridge, simply phenomenal, he played a completely different set from the sasha fundacion i was at earlier this year, not as dark but just as electro-laced beat-ridden proggy beats. lee will be playing 3 more sets here: the parade, an afterparty at anu lounge, and an afterafterparty at the end up. i recommend checking it out if you haven't heard him yet....

Old Post Sep-23-2006 12:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progressiveMOJO
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm still too worn out/coming down from the night to really post anything except this:

Thank you, Lee Burridge, for the absolute best time I could possibly ask for on my first night out in San Francisco.

a few tracks I recognized, can't remember the names except that his second-to-last song was Furry Phreaks - Soothe (chicane mix)

i'll post more later if i feel like it, can't wait to hear if it was recorded. DEFINITELY go see Lee if you missed this one, go see him again if you were there.

Old Post Sep-23-2006 16:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progressiveMOJO Click here to Send progressiveMOJO a Private Message Add progressiveMOJO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

It wasn't as busy as last year (I pin that largely on numerous pre-parties happening in the city while last year it was pretty much the only one!), but the fun was still great! I came in like a zombie and left a smiling zombie.

Glad just to see peeps having fun like that.

Old Post Sep-24-2006 10:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > Love Lee Review
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown tune #2 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMeck ft. Dino - So Strong (Inpetto remix) [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread