Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > REVIEW: NOV.20.2011 Lee Foss & Jaime Jones @ Revolver [MEL]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
k9culture
tranceaddict in training

Smiley DJ REVIEW: NOV.20.2011 Lee Foss & Jaime Jones @ Revolver [MEL]

Got into Melbourne Friday, but thanks to jetlag didn't hit the town till last night. I was pleasantly surprised to find Lee Foss and Jaime Jones were spinning that night at the local favourite 'Revolver'. Pretty much all the responses I got when I asked about the club went along the lines of: "If everything else is closing down and you're still buzzing hard you go to Revolver" - I knew I was in for a good night.
The club itself suffered from a mediocre sound system and terrible layout. For whatever reason the space directly in front of the dj booth was crammed with couches leaving very little room to groove. However, patrons were friendly and appreciative of the talent that night.
Foss hit the decks first around 1. He relaxed the atmosphere with an offering of his characteristic smooth minimalistic vibes. Jones picked up 2 hours later bring the energy up a little with tracks like "Hungry for the Power".
Overall a solid night. I'm a little disappointed I never got out to more during my stay in the city, but from my observations and experience the Edm scene here is vibrant.

Old Post Nov-21-2011 12:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for k9culture Click here to Send k9culture a Private Message Add k9culture to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > REVIEW: NOV.20.2011 Lee Foss & Jaime Jones @ Revolver [MEL]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgoodnight ravers? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMatt Darey pres Lost Tribe - "Possessed" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread