Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Shift in Momentum?
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
It's amazing just how many coffee boys work for the Trump administration. Either Trump's got a thing for Coffee or......

They keep bringing him coffee, but he ordered covefefe, dammit! "You're fired, and bring me someone who knows how to take my order! Did you know I invented the 'you're fired' catchphrase?"

(~)

Old Post Sep-08-2018 22:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
They keep bringing him coffee, but he ordered covefefe, dammit! "You're fired, and bring me someone who knows how to take my order! Did you know I invented the 'you're fired' catchphrase?"

Lol, I love the fact they had to invent Trump's billionaire status for the Apprentice. Apparently millionaire in serious debt didn't carry the same ring.

There's a great story circulating right now: Trump, although he claims he "slept through Obama's speech", is apparently obsessing over it and keeps asking people in the WH what it all means.

But best of all, he apparently keeps asking aides why Roy Moore lost, even though he endorsed him

I think he might well mentally implode if there's a blue wave.

Old Post Sep-09-2018 01:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Damn. The pikeys told Trump not to bother:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...4b0cf7b00440a0f

Old Post Sep-12-2018 00:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

So I guess Trump won't visit Puerto Rico anytime soon

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Sep-13-2018 20:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Nope. It's actually tragic what happened and he doesn't give a fuck.

But what he might give a fuck about :

quote:
Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has tentatively agreed to a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller that will head off his upcoming trial, sources familiar with the negotiations tell ABC News.

The deal is expected to be announced in court Friday, but it remains unclear whether Manafort has agreed to cooperate with prosecutors or is simply conceding to a guilty plea, which would allow him to avoid the stress and expense of trial, according to three sources with knowledge of the discussions.

Old Post Sep-14-2018 00:43 
DaylightMoon
Forget the past

I have ALOT of family in Puerto Rico who I communicate with on a regular basis and I also watch a lot of Puerto Rican Television (Wapa) and the 3,000 number is completely made up. The original death toll of 64 people actually sounds about right. I canít believe the Left in America is eating this up just because of their infernal hatred of the president, shameful.

Old Post Sep-14-2018 04:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for DaylightMoon Click here to Send DaylightMoon a Private Message Add DaylightMoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Officials at Puerto Rico however confirmed the number of 2975 deaths, coming from 64. They are making it up also then? I don't see why they should.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45338080

Old Post Sep-14-2018 08:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Fucking Christ.

It actually happened - Manafort pleads guilty and the deal WILL include cooperation:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...l?noredirect=on

1) Manafort is subject to civil forfeiture; he loses $46M even w/pardon.

That actually means, the Mueller investigation has technically made a profit. Lolololol.

2) All previous dropped charges can be filed in states meaning that a presidential pardon at this point, does nothing.

3) Manafort has to testify when called upon.

This thing really just shifted momentum.

Old Post Sep-14-2018 17:07 
DaylightMoon
Forget the past

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
They are making it up also then? I don't see why they should.

Old Post Sep-14-2018 18:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for DaylightMoon Click here to Send DaylightMoon a Private Message Add DaylightMoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

And why would they get more money if more people died?

Old Post Sep-14-2018 18:32  Netherlands
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DaylightMoon

I know you're just a MAGA idiot, but at least look at the figures:

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/06...ia-puerto-rico/

Manafort eh?

5th person in Trump's employment now cooperating.

I'm sure you lot just want to talk about Puerto Rico today

Last edited by DJ RANN on Sep-14-2018 at 18:55

Old Post Sep-14-2018 18:47 
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
I know you're just a MAGA idiot, but at least look at the figures:

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/06...ia-puerto-rico/

I doubt he trusts Snopes, since facts have a known liberal bias.

Say, I wonder what Rudy "Everything I Say Proves Absolute Guilt Absolutely" Giuliani is gonna' say today?

Edit: Also, with the $46 million in Manafort assets seized in this ruling, Mueller's investigation has pretty much paid for itself, plus provided a little profit too. Man, they should let Mueller investigate everyone involved in the Trump Campaign, get their national debt paid off in no time!

(~)

Last edited by Sykonee on Sep-14-2018 at 19:10

Old Post Sep-14-2018 18:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Sykonee is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Shift in Momentum?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread