Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The melodic progressive thread
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Midlothian
Senior tranceaddict

Does this blend in? Feeling this.

Adriatique - Patterns of Eternity (Sebastian Mullaert Remix) [Siamese]

("Siamese Reworked“ features tracks previously released on Siamese but with new interpretations reworked by artists close to the label.")

Old Post Jul-14-2018 17:10  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omnisphere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-15-2018 07:14  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Omnisphere Click here to Send Omnisphere a Private Message Add Omnisphere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WhiteFord86
tranceaddict in training

Old Post Jul-27-2018 05:41  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteFord86 Click here to Send WhiteFord86 a Private Message Add WhiteFord86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

Old Post Jul-27-2018 15:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Senior tranceaddict

Thanks - adding to basket

Old Post Jul-27-2018 15:34  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

george acosta should have been bigger

Old Post Jul-28-2018 22:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Whatever happen to Probspot? He made a nice album and vanished er something like that.

Anyhow this is my favorite remix of his.

Old Post Jul-29-2018 00:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WhiteFord86
tranceaddict in training

Last edited by WhiteFord86 on Jul-30-2018 at 06:22

Old Post Jul-30-2018 05:43  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteFord86 Click here to Send WhiteFord86 a Private Message Add WhiteFord86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by SynthNinja
Whatever happen to Probspot? He made a nice album and vanished er something like that.

Rico Soarez has apparently threw in the towel back in 2015

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Jul-30-2018 12:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WhiteFord86
tranceaddict in training

Old Post Aug-01-2018 06:51  United Kingdom
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

don't blame me. i'm not the one giving this half-hearted handjob.

Old Post Aug-02-2018 11:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Big Jamie Baggotts fan here, raw new talent coming in from the progressive scene. May not be underground as the ol timers but still enjoyable in a classic sense.

Old Post Aug-03-2018 17:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The melodic progressive thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread