Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Favorite Chill Out Tracks
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
josbalstr
Senior tranceaddict

this one is a gem, came out last year, reminds me of how water sounds in my ears when i swim, one of my all time favs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbRq5ukmcJA

Old Post Jul-25-2010 05:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for josbalstr Click here to Send josbalstr a Private Message Add josbalstr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThaMaestro
SunSational Essentials

Nothing to beat this highly underrated gem:

House was ooit house. Een gevoel, een scene, een stroming die recalcitrant was. Waar je 's middags in Outland Records, Basic Beat, Hotsound of Kareltje netjes op je beurt wachtte om platen te scoren die je in de nacht ging horen. Waar als Roderick & Anne Fleur gingen hockeyen, Jack stoer verklaarde: “Laat er house zijn en housemuziek werd geboren”. Waar ongelovigen toch predikten “God made me funky, and I’m glad He blessed me this way”.

Old Post Jul-25-2010 14:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ThaMaestro Click here to Send ThaMaestro a Private Message Add ThaMaestro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Jul-25-2010 22:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Snooper
I Can Fly

Just a few from the top of my head:

Old Post Jul-26-2010 10:15  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Snooper Click here to Send Snooper a Private Message Add Snooper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magadansky
Trees of Psychedelia

I have sooo many favorite chill out tracks that it is impossible to list them all here. Here are two of them:

One brand new:

And one a bit older:

Samothrace Mysteries - An Oldschool Series

Like it dark? Click this!

Old Post Jul-26-2010 14:41  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for Magadansky Click here to Send Magadansky a Private Message Add Magadansky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hakudoshi
Supreme tranceaddict

All the track from Chilled Out Euphoria mixed by Solar Stone. That is chill out greatness. Love to put those cds on when I wake up, or if I am hungover.

Old Post Jul-26-2010 16:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for hakudoshi Click here to Send hakudoshi a Private Message Add hakudoshi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PSi
Come to Daddy

Beck - Broken Drum (Boards of Canada Remix)
Boom Bip - Last walk around Mirror Lake (Boards of Canada Remix)

Old Post Jul-26-2010 20:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for PSi Click here to Send PSi a Private Message Add PSi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by chesco
James Bernard - "Euph"

Love that tune! I remember it was used in a nice ambient mix by a TA, Spacey Orange:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=363567

Old Post Jul-27-2010 01:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iTranscendence
Supreme tranceaddict

@magandansky

So epic it's one letter

Old Post Jul-28-2010 05:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iTranscendence Click here to Send iTranscendence a Private Message Visit iTranscendence's homepage! Add iTranscendence to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chesco
out to lunch

quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
Love that tune! I remember it was used in a nice ambient mix by a TA, Spacey Orange:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=363567

Yeah, that's the mix that put me on to it.. Great mix, great tune!

Old Post Jul-28-2010 07:11  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for chesco Click here to Send chesco a Private Message Add chesco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

bent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>god

Last edited by LoveHate on Sep-01-2010 at 12:19

Old Post Sep-01-2010 12:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThaMaestro
SunSational Essentials

Bent - Always (Ashley Beedle Remix) vs Lisa Stansfield - Hold On (Acappella)

House was ooit house. Een gevoel, een scene, een stroming die recalcitrant was. Waar je 's middags in Outland Records, Basic Beat, Hotsound of Kareltje netjes op je beurt wachtte om platen te scoren die je in de nacht ging horen. Waar als Roderick & Anne Fleur gingen hockeyen, Jack stoer verklaarde: “Laat er house zijn en housemuziek werd geboren”. Waar ongelovigen toch predikten “God made me funky, and I’m glad He blessed me this way”.

Old Post Sep-01-2010 13:13  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ThaMaestro Click here to Send ThaMaestro a Private Message Add ThaMaestro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Favorite Chill Out Tracks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread