Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Chicago Visitors Guide
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jonze
Unicorn Farts

quote:
Originally posted by factory81
Hookers and blow < dank nug

comments like this are going to keep you out of the jonze circle of trust.

Old Post Feb-24-2008 00:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonze Click here to Send jonze a Private Message Add jonze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonze
Unicorn Farts

quote:
Originally posted by glass
You could alway's ask the cubs player's were they get their's

i heard the dealers were really upset to see farnsworth leave the team

Old Post Feb-24-2008 00:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonze Click here to Send jonze a Private Message Add jonze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by jonze
comments like this are going to keep you out of the jonze circle of trust.

pro tip: if you value your life, NEVER do anything that will place you "outside" of the jonze circle of trust.

Old Post Feb-24-2008 02:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonze
Unicorn Farts

quote:
Originally posted by lücid
pro tip: if you value your life, NEVER do anything that will place you "outside" of the jonze circle of trust.

truer words have never been spoken

Old Post Feb-24-2008 23:08 
glass
SILLY HATS ONLY!

quote:

How about "two in the pink and one in the stink"?

Old Post Feb-25-2008 16:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for glass Click here to Send glass a Private Message Add glass to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
glass
SILLY HATS ONLY!

quote:

How about "two in the pink and one in the stink"?

Old Post Feb-25-2008 16:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for glass Click here to Send glass a Private Message Add glass to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UnBracKo
Electronic Odyssey

that's nice, so interesting info! going to chicago from 31st March to 11th April thx

Old Post Feb-26-2008 09:51  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for UnBracKo Click here to Send UnBracKo a Private Message Add UnBracKo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Audious
Junior tranceaddict

Is there any way to get around that minimum age requirement of 21? I'm 18 and plan on going down there next month, and don't wanna have to resort to staying in a Holiday or Best Western.

Old Post Feb-26-2008 16:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Audious Click here to Send Audious a Private Message Add Audious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonze
Unicorn Farts

quote:
Originally posted by UnBracKo
that's nice, so interesting info! going to chicago from 31st March to 11th April thx

feel free to post in here if you have any questions and i'm sure someone will try to answer them for you or point you in the right direction

Old Post Feb-26-2008 16:45 
jonze
Unicorn Farts

quote:
Originally posted by Audious
Is there any way to get around that minimum age requirement of 21? I'm 18 and plan on going down there next month, and don't wanna have to resort to staying in a Holiday or Best Western.

generally no. although sometimes there are 18+ events that happen at places like Congress or House of Blues. it really depends on when you come down and what's going on that weekend. you might want to try checking out the events thread to see if there's anything listed at those venues. i know sasha and digweed will be at the house of blues and that will 18+.

Old Post Feb-26-2008 16:47 
Audious
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
generally no. although sometimes there are 18+ events that happen at places like Congress or House of Blues. it really depends on when you come down and what's going on that weekend. you might want to try checking out the events thread to see if there's anything listed at those venues. i know sasha and digweed will be at the house of blues and that will 18+.

I meant hotel-wise, not venue, and just realized I never really mentioned it in my post, lol.

Old Post Feb-26-2008 21:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Audious Click here to Send Audious a Private Message Add Audious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonze
Unicorn Farts

quote:
Originally posted by Audious
I meant hotel-wise, not venue, and just realized I never really mentioned it in my post, lol.

sorry i don't know much about the hotels in chicago. hopefully someone else will be able to answer that one for you

Old Post Feb-26-2008 23:00 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Chicago Visitors Guide
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this tune!! [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAxwell - "Feel The Vibe" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread