Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > TX TA/ South Central US Pictars
Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
seekrets
15 hrs to go

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Danny Ocean
in miami with some acquaintances/friends

Hey is that RodRIGO??

Old Post Jul-20-2006 00:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for seekrets Click here to Send seekrets a Private Message Add seekrets to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D Dubya
Deeper

quote:
Originally posted by seekrets
Hey is that RodRIGO??

looks like a packer impersonator to me....

Old Post Jul-20-2006 05:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for D Dubya Click here to Send D Dubya a Private Message Add D Dubya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

looks like a joto to me.

"I think the scientific and the artistic spirit have something in common. The scientist wants not only to learn the facts, but to understand how they cohere, fit together and make a whole. He even uses criteria such as beauty and symmetry to help decide which theory he wants.

The scientist cannot capture the whole cosmos in thought. In his mind he makes a kind of microcosm, which we see as an analogue of the cosmos. In this way we try to get a feeling for the whole. The artist, I suppose, gets a feeling for the whole some other way.”

David Bohm in “Art, Dialogue and the Implicate Order”, published in On Creativity RC (Routledge Classics)

Old Post Jul-20-2006 06:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for winston Click here to Send winston a Private Message Add winston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
daydreamer
disco baby

uhh i wanna play.

he looks like a mexican joker

someone photochop

Old Post Jul-20-2006 15:21  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for daydreamer Click here to Send daydreamer a Private Message Add daydreamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
seekrets
15 hrs to go

this is a pix of last months rent ME and vanessa

Old Post Jul-20-2006 15:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for seekrets Click here to Send seekrets a Private Message Add seekrets to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

must...not...chop...

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Jul-20-2006 15:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
seekrets
15 hrs to go

chop? huh me no comprende?

Old Post Jul-20-2006 16:02  United States
Zild
Ten City

Your friend looks like she is having some technical difficulties.

Latest Mix

Old Post Jul-20-2006 18:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zild Click here to Send Zild a Private Message Add Zild to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
seekrets
15 hrs to go

they are just braces

Old Post Jul-20-2006 21:49  United States
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

"I think the scientific and the artistic spirit have something in common. The scientist wants not only to learn the facts, but to understand how they cohere, fit together and make a whole. He even uses criteria such as beauty and symmetry to help decide which theory he wants.

The scientist cannot capture the whole cosmos in thought. In his mind he makes a kind of microcosm, which we see as an analogue of the cosmos. In this way we try to get a feeling for the whole. The artist, I suppose, gets a feeling for the whole some other way.”

David Bohm in “Art, Dialogue and the Implicate Order”, published in On Creativity RC (Routledge Classics)

Last edited by winston on Jul-26-2006 at 06:48

Old Post Jul-20-2006 22:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for winston Click here to Send winston a Private Message Add winston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

which one's you?

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Jul-20-2006 23:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

Handsome healthy looking guy at the very right side of things

Old Post Jul-20-2006 23:48 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > TX TA/ South Central US Pictars
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from n CD called Schranz Mix presents Adam Bayer, Umek,... [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMauro Picotto - Like This Like That [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread