Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
Ivan Smagghe (kill the dj)
Tobias Freund live (Ostut Ton, Wagon Repair)
Heartthrob live (minus)
Mara Trax (Maayan Nidam & Vera)
DVS1 (Klockworks)
...Taimur & Fahad (blkmarket)
Connie (ReSolute)

I might not even make this party, but you're welcome, Claudia. And you know who to contact to get the address.

Was asking about Circoloco, not Get Spooky. Meh, not even sure I'd go to Circoloco anyway, Area Event doesn't convince me.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 18:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
ooook now i know who you are, i was sittin with melly when she spotted you didnt realize you were a TA otherwise i woulda said hi!
anyhoo, here's the link for the circoloco ticket page..no info up there on lineup yet
http://www.wantickets.com/affiliate...427&e_id=127506

Say hi next time!

Old Post Sep-08-2010 18:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bradley rose
Old School

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
That was Bradley Rose and friends.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 18:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for bradley rose Click here to Send bradley rose a Private Message Visit bradley rose's homepage! Add bradley rose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

So is there a delay on the opening? I just saw that the Drumcode night on the 17th is now going to be at a "secret location" (though Alexi Delano got added, so that's a treat).

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Sep-08-2010 19:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

I saw this coming. O boy, not a way you wanna start a club. Wonder what's going on.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 19:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

Dunno

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
So is there a delay on the opening? I just saw that the Drumcode night on the 17th is now going to be at a "secret location" (though Alexi Delano got added, so that's a treat).

Where did you see that btw? Yeah its like with any new business never goes as planned which is probably why they are not truly promoting it just yet- what do I know.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 19:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

Alexi added!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had an explosive moment in my pants oh sweet mother of all that is kind and good in this world

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 19:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

Blkmarket Membership Line up and flyer updated, this party is not happening at DISTRICT 36 we have moved it to a secret location.. Alexi Delano (drumcode) has been added to the line up, he will be closing out the night... Please send your RSVP to BLKSEP17@GMAIL.COM to learn about location and FULL INFO!!!

Old Post Sep-08-2010 19:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:
Originally posted by She_Fitz
That is not the Circo Loco party. That is the blkmarket get spooky party.

Area event hasn't managed to pull off a successful Circo Loco party yet so I doubt this one will be any different. It is a shame that Circo Loco still works with them. They cut out a bunch of artists at WMC and tried to up sell our table service by 200. The last one in NYC was also shut down pretty soon after it got started.

u beat me to it lol exactly what she said! i wonder when the next Circo Loco will be held here again? i went to it ermmm 2 halloweens ago i believe geez i forgot with who it was...vulcano is all i remember @ N8st williamsburg...when it was like 3 diff rooms w/ 2 dirty bathrooms lol def much better then what it looks like now, or when i went back for magda!

Old Post Sep-08-2010 23:59  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frequency Frank
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
I saw this coming. O boy, not a way you wanna start a club. Wonder what's going on.

Launching late and properly > forcing to start on a certain date when you're not ready

Official Website
My Podcast (techno): The H.I.N.T. - http://hint.podomatic.com

www.TeggnoRecords.com

Old Post Sep-09-2010 00:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frequency Frank Click here to Send Frequency Frank a Private Message Visit Frequency Frank's homepage! Add Frequency Frank to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by She_Fitz
That is not the Circo Loco party. That is the blkmarket get spooky party.

Area event hasn't managed to pull off a successful Circo Loco party yet so I doubt this one will be any different. It is a shame that Circo Loco still works with them. They cut out a bunch of artists at WMC and tried to up sell our table service by 200. The last one in NYC was also shut down pretty soon after it got started.

Oops...

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Sep-09-2010 00:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

Can we really know if Sasha will be at D36 on October 9th?

Old Post Sep-09-2010 00:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance track heard in a set played by DJ Scot Project [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRank 1 - Awakening [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread