Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > OMG Citric got new hair
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tegu
retro electro

quote:
Originally posted by Michael19
might give me something to wank too.

fucking ruthless

Old Post Feb-17-2005 21:45  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Tegu Click here to Send Tegu a Private Message Visit Tegu's homepage! Add Tegu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pariah Cleric
tranceaddict in training

I'd hit it.

It's legal for me, though.

Old Post Feb-17-2005 22:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pariah Cleric Click here to Send Pariah Cleric a Private Message Visit Pariah Cleric's homepage! Add Pariah Cleric to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tribu

quote:
Originally posted by Pariah Cleric
I'd hit it.

It's legal for me, though.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

She will be legal for all you sexually deprived posters in a few months (Age of sexual consent was changed from 16 to 18 by Montana State officials in 1999).

Keep it in your pants till then.

Old Post Feb-17-2005 22:45 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

Thumbs up

Great color, Dee.

Old Post Feb-17-2005 23:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
citric_acid
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Exodus17
looks good...

where do u get ur hair done?

this place called majestic maddness

its cool, u go in there and there are abract paintings (a lot of them mine ) on the walls, mirrors on the ceilings black walls and hella sweet lights

love that place, and u always get a free massage with ur hair... but its not really free cuz its so expensive 2 get ur hair done there

Old Post Feb-17-2005 23:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for citric_acid Click here to Send citric_acid a Private Message Add citric_acid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
citric_acid
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tribu
http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

She will be legal for all you sexually deprived posters in a few months (Age of sexual consent was changed from 16 to 18 by Montana State officials in 1999).

Keep it in your pants till then.

it got changed back, its 16 again

Old Post Feb-17-2005 23:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for citric_acid Click here to Send citric_acid a Private Message Add citric_acid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romain
Romeijn van den Taar

quote:
Originally posted by occrider
Of course I'm right . You're in a one-sided relationship where you unfortunately like the chick. Fortunately, you get sex out of it (hence better than the no relationship at all scenario) but you're in the weakest position. In other words, you have no leverage whatsoever over this girl, while she has manipulative jurisdiction over you so long as she throws a bone to you every now and then. Therefore I would even argue that a "friends" relationship, where there is no sex and you have no desire for this chick, is better than a "friends with benefits" relationship where you actually desire the chick. Its suckiness is surpassed only by the "friends with no benefits" relationship where you desire the chick. Don't worry, I'm in the same situation now . Slowly weaning myself away to the not-caring point ...

wherever you post i get a headache

lmao @ thread.
hair looks good though

Old Post Feb-17-2005 23:22  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Romain Click here to Send Romain a Private Message Add Romain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonSun
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid

Hey sexually deprived kids. Thats a hint.

Old Post Feb-17-2005 23:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonSun Click here to Send jonSun a Private Message Add jonSun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tribu

quote:

Lets not get any TAs in trouble Miss De. Theyll just have to wait until you turn 18 to (legally) salivate over your body.

Old Post Feb-17-2005 23:27 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
citric_acid
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tribu
Lets not get any TAs in trouble Miss De. Theyll just have to wait until you turn 18 to (legally) salivate over your body.

lol, when i turn 18 ill hide... ill get ugly surgery or something

Old Post Feb-17-2005 23:42  United States
biznology
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
lol, when i turn 18 ill hide... ill get ugly surgery or something

youre such a lame-o for not having a fake in denver, we totally coulda hit on you!

whens the next big MT party?

lol you rock, even if you whore teh intarweb|

Old Post Feb-17-2005 23:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for biznology Click here to Send biznology a Private Message Add biznology to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
citric_acid
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by biznology
youre such a lame-o for not having a fake in denver, we totally coulda hit on you!

whens the next big MT party?

lol you rock, even if you whore teh intarweb|

HAHAHAHA montana party... only ones we have are well, hick parties, we have nice ones of those though, 5 kegs, BIG fire, lots of people in the mountians

hmm, but there is no trance, and 2 my luck, there is no country playing at the parties, i woulda shot myself, usualy rap or something

Old Post Feb-17-2005 23:48  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > OMG Citric got new hair
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWicked Chillout Track [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSystem F - "Ignition Sequence Start" (Original Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread