Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Psy-T - Down The Rabbit Hole (400 minute long acid set)
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PutBoy
Supreme tranceaddict

HappyHappy

Listen to more than half of part 1 (70 mins left now) and DAMN! It rocks. I don't even like Psy-T but this mix is damn good.

Btw. The dialogue at the beginning. I don't get it :S What are they doing? flushing a rabbit down the toilet :S It's damn hilarious anyways.

You could sell this mix, really. It's next to perfection.

Thumbs up!

Paulo Da Costa - AVGN [Prog. House](128kbps])

Old Post Jun-14-2005 22:42  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for PutBoy Click here to Send PutBoy a Private Message Add PutBoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

This is more like it:

Old Post Jun-14-2005 23:36  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jrbuddha
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PutBoy
Listen to more than half of part 1 (70 mins left now) and DAMN! It rocks. I don't even like Psy-T but this mix is damn good.

Btw. The dialogue at the beginning. I don't get it :S What are they doing? flushing a rabbit down the toilet :S It's damn hilarious anyways.

You could sell this mix, really. It's next to perfection.

Thumbs up!

dialogue at the beginning is from cheech and chong i believe...

Posting a thread about this wastes everyone's time

Old Post Jun-15-2005 01:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jrbuddha Click here to Send jrbuddha a Private Message Add jrbuddha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Max Thomson
synthetic kinda love

dude...serious props and respect. will definately take a listen.

"A studio environment is there to be exploited. I don't really hold with these 'all live on 2 decks mixes'. If you want that, go to the gig." - Ben Watt

Old Post Jun-15-2005 19:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Max Thomson Click here to Send Max Thomson a Private Message Visit Max Thomson's homepage! Add Max Thomson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Haak
analog evading shark

quote:
Originally posted by jrbuddha
dialogue at the beginning is from cheech and chong i believe...

no, it's from fear & loathing in las vegas

Uncredible Haak on Soundcloud
Uncredible Haak - September 2008 mix

Old Post Jun-15-2005 23:26  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Haak Click here to Send Haak a Private Message Add Haak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Steve Stephano
9:39

Thank fuck you had this in your sig or I may have missed it. I see the Soma tracks/artists on Part 1 which makes it mandatory that I download. Listening to about 30 minutes of Part 1 so far and REALLY, this is fantastic, the best mix i've downloaded here. 3 and a half hours to go, can't wait to hear the rest!

ID 1998 Track

Old Post Jun-15-2005 23:29  Welsh
Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Stephano Click here to Send Steve Stephano a Private Message Add Steve Stephano to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Steve Stephano
9:39

I have listened to the first part now, took a while. I'm so impressed with this set, the flow is so natural from start to finish. I like the first 40 minutes a lot, my favourite part of the set, this is the kind of music I am looking for. But despite a few tracks I am not so keen, the 3 hours doesn't dissapoint.

I like the Robert Babicz and Rob Acid tracks, never heard any of his stuff before today. I expect myself not to enjoy the 2nd part as much though because my style of music is more inclined to the way you started the set, but will take a look anyway.

You must have put shit loads of effort into planning this set, no track is out of place. I found it difficult to listen for 3½ hours, nevermind actually having the concentration to put it together, I take my hat off to you.

And I agree with the quote below. I would definately pay for a mix like this

quote:
Originally posted by PutBoy
You could sell this mix, really.

ID 1998 Track

Old Post Jun-16-2005 15:59  Welsh
Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Stephano Click here to Send Steve Stephano a Private Message Add Steve Stephano to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psy-T
Melody Klein

thanks a lot everyone

Old Post Jun-17-2005 20:28  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psy-T Click here to Send Psy-T a Private Message Visit Psy-T's homepage! Add Psy-T to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sykadelik
INSTRUMENTALIST

The second part is far superior to the first. Nice job anyway Steve.

Old Post Jun-19-2005 09:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for sykadelik Click here to Send sykadelik a Private Message Add sykadelik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psy-T
Melody Klein

quote:
Originally posted by sykadelik
The second part is far superior to the first. Nice job anyway Steve.

you're gonna make everyone think someone else did it

a new directive to the ukta lot: no more new names for me please!

Old Post Jun-19-2005 15:35  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psy-T Click here to Send Psy-T a Private Message Visit Psy-T's homepage! Add Psy-T to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aiwendil
Ever The Same

Good news: Gimmicks work

Old Post Jun-19-2005 15:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aiwendil Click here to Send Aiwendil a Private Message Add Aiwendil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jamie
Monkey Spaff

Nice set, its in the car and i listen to it on the way to work

Nice one cockblock!

Old Post Jun-19-2005 15:37  England
Click Here to See the Profile for jamie Click here to Send jamie a Private Message Add jamie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Psy-T - Down The Rabbit Hole (400 minute long acid set)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Techno Track (Chris Cowie Playlist) [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Thrillseekers - "New Life" (Lange Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread