Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > your 2013 Dead Pool....
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
Nelson Mandela, hope not. But think it's going to happen sometime in June.

That's quite precise, is there something we don't know?

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jan-21-2011 00:25  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

Fuck...I got charlie sheen in my death pool

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Mar-14-2011 02:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emc^2
FCK MNML

Elizabeth Taylor. Add her up.

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

--Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)

Old Post Mar-14-2011 02:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for emc^2 Click here to Send emc^2 a Private Message Add emc^2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The17sss
C.R.E.A.M.

I'm waiting for 78 year old Cormac McCarthy to kick the bucket, since I have a couple of his first copy, first printing novels with his signature.

Old Post Mar-14-2011 03:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for The17sss Click here to Send The17sss a Private Message Add The17sss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

how many times did your mom blow him?

Old Post Mar-14-2011 18:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Dick Clark
Stephen Hawking
DayDay

Old Post Mar-14-2011 18:15  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay

Enough times that he wrote All the Pretty Horses

Old Post Mar-14-2011 18:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay

Just for you... I'm thoughtful like this, This was classic when I was in High School.

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Mar-14-2011 21:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by emc^2

didn't have her in my pool...piss me off. She's not really worth that many points anyhow.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Mar-23-2011 15:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

haha this thread was the first thing i thought of when i heard about her death today.

Old Post Mar-23-2011 15:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

can a mod make this a sticky

Old Post Mar-23-2011 16:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emc^2
FCK MNML

quote:
Originally posted by emc^2

Sad... but score!

She was certainly fap worthy. Remember cranking one out to a shot of her boobs from one of the movies when I was in a bunker, behind the iron curtain.

Next up: George Bush Sr. It's a lock!

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

--Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)

Old Post Mar-23-2011 16:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for emc^2 Click here to Send emc^2 a Private Message Add emc^2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > your 2013 Dead Pool....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan someone help me out with this tune? [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGenecom - "Sunchase" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread