Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Where is everybody?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Aspy
Supreme tranceaddict

Where is everybody?

Where is everybody?

Yeah, I know pop trance trashouse is pretty annoying but I wonder what you guys are doing?

PVD Obessiond
Burak
YankeeChick
etc.

Where are you guys? What do you do?

Old Post Apr-22-2018 18:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Aspy Click here to Send Aspy a Private Message Add Aspy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Uncle ED
Supreme tranceaddict

this forum used to have tons of people...now ::POOF::
lol

Old Post Apr-28-2018 23:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Uncle ED Click here to Send Uncle ED a Private Message Add Uncle ED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow, I haven't been on here in forever... it was so active years ago. All of the TAs I know from forever ago still go to shows, but everyone seems to have migrated away from this site

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Jun-05-2018 05:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Wondering this myself... this subforum used to have a ton of discussion on it, and meetups and all that jazz. I think people just got older, started having kids, started partying less... etc. I've migrated to the Main Discussion forum but I'll still check up on here from time to time.

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Jun-26-2018 11:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetcaroline
On Location in Motor City

Miss the old days

I still check TA out of nostalgia. It was my life for awhile. I see a lot of TAs on Facebook and some are still active in the dance scene.

Reddit has become my main source of music discussion, but it's not the same.

Old Post Jul-14-2018 13:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcaroline Click here to Send sweetcaroline a Private Message Add sweetcaroline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

Reddit is cool and its really where the most people are nowadays, but there is no individually on there , you are not free to Express yourself through avatars and signatures its just a wall of text....which is cool I guess but yeah not the Same

Old Post Aug-01-2018 14:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Most of us have fb and see each other at variety of parties.

Old Post Sep-16-2018 08:44  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Where is everybody?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLeila K - Open Sesame (which mix?) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSolid Globe - "North Pole" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread