Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > dumb chicks
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
asfdz

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
i was out with this chick, and we wee at a bar and she brought her dog with her, and kept the lil shit in her purse. it had that fuckin bow on its head n shit, fuckin gay lil ******. anyways she was told by managemnt the dog wasnt allowed in the bar. so she disappears and comes back and after a half hour im like "wheres da pooch?". bitch left it in the car.....!!! its fuckin 3 degress celsius outside the poor thing was dying!!!. anyways we leave and we head to the park by my house to smoke a j. i pull up to the parking lot and she pulls in and her car smells like ass. like something was burning. and im like "dude whats wrong with ur car?!/" and sshes like "i dunno i just bought it the other day, i think i got ripped off it smells like shit everytime i drive it" so i pop the hood to take a look, check under the car, cant figure it out. and then i figure it must be the brakes. i go into the car, and shes been driving the entire time with her emergency break on.......... I love paris hilton dumb bimbo chicks

I thought you were going to say you found the dog under the hood

Old Post Nov-07-2006 19:42 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
venomX
ISO salty whenches

Re: Re: dumb chicks

quote:
Originally posted by Azia

Lol me too, i think it would've been a better ending

At that point you kind of crossed the rubicon and you might as well lay siege to Rome

Old Post Nov-07-2006 19:52  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for venomX Click here to Send venomX a Private Message Visit venomX's homepage! Add venomX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trazedict
[feed me prog]

Re: Re: dumb chicks

quote:
Originally posted by Azia

Haha that's where I thought he was going with that too.

Old Post Nov-07-2006 19:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trazedict Click here to Send Trazedict a Private Message Add Trazedict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
medinaM5
supreme

all the hot ones are dumb as fock

this fine chica was at some party i went to and i was like "u wanna torch some bud?" and she was like "no i dont drink beer sorry"

uh, aite

Old Post Nov-07-2006 19:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for medinaM5 Click here to Send medinaM5 a Private Message Visit medinaM5's homepage! Add medinaM5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by medinaM5

this fine chica was at some party i went to and i was like "u wanna torch some bud?" and she was like "no i dont drink beer sorry"

uh, aite

try talking louder.

Old Post Nov-07-2006 19:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
asfdz

quote:

uh, aite

Yea, stay away from those sober ones.

oh and btw:
Not knowing drug lingo doesn't = a dumb chick
Most likely the opposite.

Old Post Nov-07-2006 20:05 
medinaM5
supreme

thats not really lingo tho, thats a common name for pot. i guess it was a lose-lose situation cuz if i said do u wanna smoke some pot she would have said the kitchen is too far away

Old Post Nov-07-2006 20:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for medinaM5 Click here to Send medinaM5 a Private Message Visit medinaM5's homepage! Add medinaM5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
asfdz

quote:
thats not really lingo tho, thats a common name for pot. i guess it was a lose-lose situation cuz if i said do u wanna smoke some pot she would have said the kitchen is too far away

lol

Old Post Nov-07-2006 20:07 
dj tek
SSU MF !

i thought this thread said 'dumb chinks'

Old Post Nov-07-2006 20:07  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for dj tek Click here to Send dj tek a Private Message Visit dj tek's homepage! Add dj tek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

HAHAHAH

i did that the other day but only cuz my dad had to drive my car on the way home from nikki beach on sunday because i had too many mojitos!

i never use the e-brake and he does. the next morning i pull out and i'm like, "wtf is up with my car" and then i looked down and it was up. but i noticed like within 2 minutes.

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Nov-07-2006 20:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
HAHAHAH

i did that the other day but only cuz my dad had to drive my car on the way home from nikki beach on sunday because i had too many mojitos!

i never use the e-brake and he does. the next morning i pull out and i'm like, "wtf is up with my car" and then i looked down and it was up. but i noticed like within 2 minutes.

she was doing it for 3 days lol.

another story i want to bring up thats completely random but about cars, Once i was driving down my street in the middle of a snow storm. and some dudes car must have broken down. so his girl and him were pushing the car to wherever. but the kicker was the dude was sitting in his car with the door closed and his gf was pushing from behind hahahaha. its not even like the dude had his upper body in the car steering while pushing the door of the car to help. nah he was fully sitting down windows up and his gf was pushing. thats a true fuckin man

Old Post Nov-07-2006 21:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

i thought you had a wife

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Nov-07-2006 22:14  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > dumb chicks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgreat old track (2006) [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFlash - "Givin It All" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread