Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Life At Low Volume [Deep & Chilled]
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sunsurge
Dream on and dive in...

My ears work but definitely giving this a go. Hateful spite to follow etc.

060 Windmill Sessions Redux
(lush beats)

Old Post Mar-27-2012 12:08  England
Click Here to See the Profile for sunsurge Click here to Send sunsurge a Private Message Add sunsurge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
As in you want me to redo them without all the key clashes and shoddy mixing?

lol, sure!

Also, I think I've got a bunch of wax wedged up against an eardrum and it's giving me some wicked tinnitus, so... THIS TOMORROW FOR ME.

Old Post Mar-30-2012 02:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Good. You can only listen to this if you have hearing damage.

And there will be no Epic Redux, or Epic 4, or whatever. Mixing nothing but 12 minute super-tracks was a pretty stupid idea, and no amount of superior DJing will alter or improve the charm of those mixes.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-30-2012 05:54  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

Thumbs up

Old Post Mar-30-2012 16:59  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Not enough deaf people on this forum.

Old Post Apr-04-2012 15:00  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lunar Phase 7
Not a Flying Toy.

Was nice system.

Love that Sam KDC.

You know, William Blake said... uh, nothing is lost. Nothing is lost and I... I really believe that, we only move on...

Old Post Apr-04-2012 16:10  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Lunar Phase 7 Click here to Send Lunar Phase 7 a Private Message Add Lunar Phase 7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Lunar Phase 7
Love that Sam KDC.

Yeah, Sam KDC is a badass, been following him for a little while now. He's just released a collaborative album with ASC.

Old Post Apr-06-2012 02:24  England
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Fuck Jack I'm listening to this now while on layover at an airport and this mix is blowing my mind!

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Apr-07-2012 18:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Missed this for some reason. Tracklist looks ace, recognize a few tracks and I can't wait to see how you have meshed them together.

Downloadin'

Old Post Apr-07-2012 18:57 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Fuck Jack I'm listening to this now while on layover at an airport and this mix is blowing my mind!

Good to hear, I'm interested in your full thoughts now. I wouldn't expect anything here to be particularly new to you.

Old Post Apr-08-2012 05:29  England
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Not enough deaf people on this forum.

No idea how I forgot to comment on this Sorry mate.

Big, big fan of this mix. It's been my late-night soundtrack multiple times since I downloaded it. Obviously a bunch of stuff I'm extremely familiar with, but a good selection of new stuff as well. Mixing is great, flow is fantastic. I'm slightly annoyed it's over 80 minutes, because I would love to put this on a CD for late-night driving. Guess I should just get an iPod adapter, really. I got nothing negative to say, this is a great set

Old Post Apr-09-2012 00:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I played this loudly. Must say, this mix was okayingly spectacumost. It was surprisingly moist in areas. Unexpectedly moist in others. And in the end it was all suitable for growth albeit in melodious increments.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 03:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Life At Low Volume [Deep & Chilled]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTwo absolutely mindblowing TUNES!! [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAyla - "Ayla" (Dj Taundu Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread