Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Psionic
Dark & Dirty

I'm getting nervous b/c my ears still hurt

Old Post Jun-26-2004 15:21  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psionic Click here to Send Psionic a Private Message Add Psionic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TiEstOLiVe87
tranceaddict in training

wow what a night

PVD is my god. i loved his set. btw someone mentioned about that (fuking love song) song could u tell me the name of it,,, i love that track. yea when he handed out papertowels he gave me a stack just for me. yea lasers were amazing especially the one that made it look like PVD was in a closed cone.... wow i was in front dancing alll night long non stop. there is no words to describe it. i love pvd.... please someone post this liveset, i really want to get it and ill try to post some pics from last nite once i get htem developed. wow. and the balloons was soo much fun. only thing i did not like was this girl with a blue raincoat that kept on pushing me and sH*t and got my ass all wet. but o well. i loved the nite... rain def added uniqueness to the set. Lasers once again were just out of this world.

Old Post Jun-26-2004 15:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TiEstOLiVe87 Click here to Send TiEstOLiVe87 a Private Message Add TiEstOLiVe87 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Yea I saw that girl too...I was like Dan, let me get in front of you before I knock somebody out. It was rather annoying. Almost as if she was doing it purposely.

Old Post Jun-26-2004 15:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
partyhopper
NYTA Senior Citizen

quote:
Originally posted by Haunted

wayy too much techno, not enough trance. but had a great time, liked Spirit more.

Yup, at both CP and Spirit, I would have preferred hearing more (in the Highmay announcer voice) epic trance
I'm sure there would be many reviews saying how cheesy it was.
But anyhow, what he played, he sure played well.

Vancouver, New Orleans, Minneapolis, Las Vegas
Rest of world: Ibiza, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, Taipei,
Zagreb, Bangkok, Rio de Janeiro

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for partyhopper Click here to Send partyhopper a Private Message Add partyhopper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~lrussell/Pics/ss/MVI_1622.AVI
http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~lrussell/Pics/ss/MVI_1621.AVI
http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~lrussell/Pics/ss/MVI_1623.AVI
http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~lrussell/Pics/ss/MVI_1619.AVI
http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~lrussell/Pics/ss/MVI_1626.AVI
http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~lrussell/Pics/ss/MVI_1627.AVI

paul played strait banging trance...starting to remind of of tiestos old tech trance style, with more "electronic" synths ,quality stuff. And pauls mixing/looping at spirit was fucking mint...

Last edited by sandstorm03 on Jun-26-2004 at 16:28

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:02  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
keithos27
Perfecto For Clubs

quote:
Originally posted by Vlad

Want a tracklist?
FUCK YOU! You should have been there!

You just don't know any of the songs....

I was there, and I still want a tracklist... and I don't know any of the songs! I didn't expect him to play like that last night but truthfully it was better... fluffy trance would not cut it when people are out there getting stomped on and soaked.... I think he read the moment very well. I was jealous that PVD was dry the entire time though.

My Pumas are absolutely ruined now.... were white and blue... now brown. Time for a new pair I guess?

-Keith

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:09  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for keithos27 Click here to Send keithos27 a Private Message Visit keithos27's homepage! Add keithos27 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

i now have a new pair of brown pants...

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:12  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by sandstorm03

get yer big fat juicy cock out

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:15  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]ûk|êû[Z] Click here to Send [N]ûk|êû[Z] a Private Message Add [N]ûk|êû[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

YOooooooooOOOO....good fucking Vids!!!

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Fix ur link on the last vid....cant click on it http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~lrussell/Pics/ss/MVI_1619.AVI

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:18  United States
Sirocco
Parametric Surgeon

quote:
Originally posted by Vlad
Soon my review shall comith...

i didnt see u u damn bolshevik

or i dont recognize u without yankee hat ;p

Top 5:
1. R-Tem - Voiceless
2. New Order - Jetstream (Tom Neville Remix)
3. Pillow One - Ministry Of Love
4. Pulser - Point of Impact (Mike Koglin Remix)
5. Armin Van Buuren - Shivers (Christian Webber Mix)

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sirocco Click here to Send Sirocco a Private Message Visit Sirocco's homepage! Add Sirocco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

nevermind....

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:19  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackits a classic but i cant place it - update [2007] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCocooma - "The Yellow Base" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread