Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DR86
I <3 GW Basketball

quote:
Originally posted by trancEyes22
i just got involver today too and burma is AWESOME!! there is no other like sasha!

I got that album on the 22nd when sasha was doing a promo in Virgin Megastore...i have signed liner notes, how quaint!

It has to start somewhere,
It has to start sometime,
What better place then here?
What better time than now?

--Rage Against the Machine

Old Post Jul-02-2004 03:34  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for DR86 Click here to Send DR86 a Private Message Add DR86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
umes23
BeatAddict

oh my god, burma is such an amazing track. chable is so good. the original mix and chill out mix (stoned and immaculate rmx) are both awesome too but what makese sasha's remix so great is that bass hook. it is so tight!!! its hard to go back to the original just for that reason!

Old Post Jul-02-2004 07:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for umes23 Click here to Send umes23 a Private Message Add umes23 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

quote:
Originally posted by BxNemo
jesus, you guys shoulda seen me and brian grovin to involver while we were flyin, best feeling ever just to not speak and just listen while ur next to someone that knows what ur feelin

that sounds frigging cool

Old Post Jul-02-2004 12:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enervate
Supreme tranceaddict

anyone know the two songs he opened with.. one he played again later the one about the best records being from new york

Old Post Jul-03-2004 15:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enervate Click here to Send Enervate a Private Message Add Enervate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

I think he opend up with Lostep-burma

And the New york track is Lambda-New york

Old Post Jul-03-2004 19:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FlaMesTriKe
Supreme tranceaddict

im pretty sure the version pvd played was lambda - new york (da goose vs. lambda remix)

Old Post Jul-03-2004 21:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for FlaMesTriKe Click here to Send FlaMesTriKe a Private Message Add FlaMesTriKe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enervate
Supreme tranceaddict

hehe with all the people answering these questions i gotta know.. did i get any of you to register to vote.. i was one of those guys

Old Post Jul-03-2004 22:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enervate Click here to Send Enervate a Private Message Add Enervate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enervate
Supreme tranceaddict

hehe with all the people answering these questions i gotta know.. did i get any of you to register to vote.. i was one of those guys

Old Post Jul-03-2004 22:36 
Max2LC
Maxik - VPM

PVD should of added Lemon 8 - New York New York....to his playlist!

Song of the moment:
Mla and Gala - A Friend of Joshua

Old Post Jul-03-2004 23:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Max2LC Click here to Send Max2LC a Private Message Visit Max2LC's homepage! Add Max2LC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

quote:
Originally posted by Enervate

Depends who you are. I voted(well pretended they just wanted a picture but im 16). These 2 cute girls one taking pics and the other asking me to pretend im voting just for the pic. Also this dude in his late 40's was there also.

Old Post Jul-03-2004 23:58  United States
pacha4life
Supreme tranceaddict

Where are all the pics gone????
did anyone take a pic of pvd surroudned by the lasers it was sick....

Old Post Sep-16-2004 00:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pacha4life Click here to Send pacha4life a Private Message Add pacha4life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ner0
Senior tranceaddict

I have those short videos that were posted.. if anyone needs em

Old Post Sep-16-2004 14:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ner0 Click here to Send Ner0 a Private Message Visit Ner0's homepage! Add Ner0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksatisfaction remix: help me find which remix it is thx [2004] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackScorpio Rising - Nagasaki [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread