Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Student telling teacher to get the F0ck out.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jonSun
Supreme tranceaddict

Student telling teacher to get the F0ck out.

http://stream.2003.02.garnierprojec...mv?MSWMExt=.asf

Can any1 translate what the argument is about.?

Old Post Mar-05-2005 20:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonSun Click here to Send jonSun a Private Message Add jonSun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HalveBlue
tranceaddict in training

WTF?

If I was the teacher I would kicked that kid's ass.

Well, assuming the scenario was as one sided as the video portrayed it, that is.

Old Post Mar-05-2005 20:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HalveBlue Click here to Send HalveBlue a Private Message Add HalveBlue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Olancho
Supreme tranceaddict

WTF???? I would kicked his ass too, to show him some respect!!!

Old Post Mar-05-2005 21:10  Honduras
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Olancho Click here to Send Dj_Olancho a Private Message Add Dj_Olancho to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SteelWolf
Supreme tranceaddict

dude... that kid ASSAULTED the teacher.. i would have beat the living fuck outa his ass

quote:
Originally posted by Kevy Kev
When I lived in Vegas I once peed in the elevator at the MGM, cut it off mid stream to let a family get in then finished peeing when they got out of the elevator.

Old Post Mar-06-2005 19:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SteelWolf Click here to Send SteelWolf a Private Message Add SteelWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pjotr G
Mindcrawler

hehe, yeah this was posted in dutch forum a while ago.

The kid asked the teacher "really nice" if he was excused to leave class for something. The teacher said no, and the kid gets all worked up because he asked so nice, and if you ask something nice, you can't say no. Actually if you say no to a request that was formulated nice, you deserve to get your ass kicked, apparently. Legend says, the student got kicked out of school.

Old Post Mar-06-2005 20:13  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Pjotr G Click here to Send Pjotr G a Private Message Visit Pjotr G's homepage! Add Pjotr G to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

If I were the teacher, I'd introduce the student to my friend Mr. Stabbity.

Old Post Mar-06-2005 20:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dallastar
~Dance~Sing~Floss~Travel~

. . . . teachers have to act in a 'professional ' manner, this example is very unprofessional!

When I taught in Korea, If I were to tella student to fook off or get the fook out of the classroom, then I would have been on the first flight back to Canada!

Here in Canada if a teacher so much as touches a student they can be fired! It could even be a pat on the back or head that could be inappropriately read into. I think there are a lot of creepy teachers out there and students parents have every right to be nervous that their child's etacher is a 'weirdo'.

So if you happen to be a teacher or you're inspired to be one - just treat the profession professionally.

or else you will be FIRED!

Treat people as if they are what they ought to be and you may help them to become what they are capable of being.

Old Post Mar-06-2005 20:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dallastar Click here to Send dallastar a Private Message Visit dallastar's homepage! Add dallastar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

quote:
Originally posted by dallastar
. . . . teachers have to act in a 'professional ' manner, this example is very unprofessional!

When I taught in Korea, If I were to tella student to fook off or get the fook out of the classroom, then I would have been on the first flight back to Canada!

Here in Canada if a teacher so much as touches a student they can be fired! It could even be a pat on the back or head that could be inappropriately read into. I think there are a lot of creepy teachers out there and students parents have every right to be nervous that their child's etacher is a 'weirdo'.

So if you happen to be a teacher or you're inspired to be one - just treat the profession professionally.

How is the video unprofessional? (Unless you're talking about the teacher not allowing the student to go somewhere after he asked nicely)

Old Post Mar-06-2005 20:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HalveBlue
tranceaddict in training

quote:

Oh, yes, I forgot about the poor children. Won't anybody think of the children?!

Psshhh.

That kid was a fucking jackass. Teacher or not, that man was being assaulted, physically. He had every right to defend himself. I'm surprised he didn't do anything.

In one of the other threads you see something about a teacher pulling a chair from underneath a student because he wouldn't stand up during the national anthem. In that case, I would agree the teacher went overboard.

But it's no wonder that schools have become the pathetic institutions they are today. Teachers have no real power over their classroom environments and are forced to set up lesson plans to accommodate the lowest common denominator.

Old Post Mar-06-2005 21:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HalveBlue Click here to Send HalveBlue a Private Message Add HalveBlue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

quote:
Originally posted by HalveBlue
But it's no wonder that schools have become the pathetic institutions they are today. Teachers have no real power over their classroom environments and are forced to set up lesson plans to accommodate the lowest common denominator.

And that's why teachers should be able to discipline with an "iron fist", if you catch my drift.

Knock those motherf0ckin kids out.

Old Post Mar-06-2005 22:08 
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

quote:

wtf?

Old Post Mar-07-2005 02:27  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Derosas
Senior tranceaddict

I can´t beleive those other students just sat there! I hate to see jackasses like that disrespect an elder... if I were in that classroom I would have fought for the teacher, since I wouldn´t get fired for it.

Old Post Mar-07-2005 06:01  Guatemala
Click Here to See the Profile for Derosas Click here to Send Derosas a Private Message Visit Derosas's homepage! Add Derosas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Student telling teacher to get the F0ck out.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance Track from 98 to ID [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackArmin van Buuren Feat. Gabriel & Dresden - "Zocalo" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread