Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Forum #57
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
St_Andrew
I <3 NYC

quote:
Originally posted by AwakenedAddict
How is this convo hidden? I can see it alright....

almighty dEsidEL said "may the hidden threads be visible", and suddenly they were visible to all the less cool people.

Old Post Jan-14-2005 22:40  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for St_Andrew Click here to Send St_Andrew a Private Message Visit St_Andrew's homepage! Add St_Andrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

quote:
Originally posted by AwakenedAddict
How is this convo hidden? I can see it alright....

this convo isn't hidden cuz it's been stickied.. so St Andrew might wanna replace my name with j_spot's instead since he's actually the one who stickied it ..

normal threads however are invisible..

Old Post Jan-16-2005 21:09  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AwakenedAddict
Transplanted

Ahhh.. gotcha.. but i've been seeing this thread for a long time, when was it stickied?

"It's mercifully over. But a new phenomenon has taken hold. I recognize it: feelings. Now that they're back, even overcompensating, I never want to lose them again. Bitterness, anger, jealousy, sadness: They all make me happy."

Old Post Jan-27-2005 18:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AwakenedAddict Click here to Send AwakenedAddict a Private Message Add AwakenedAddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

day one.
I think there are/were 4(me, taha, ari, del) of us who could do it.
it seem that some of my western canada mod powers translate into here. I can sticky the thread, but I cant edit other people posts.

and since I use this to see all the canada going ons, and it avoids sticky threads, I view from #57 all the time. less clutter, more threads.

Old Post Jan-27-2005 18:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AwakenedAddict
Transplanted

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
since I use this to see all the canada going ons, and it avoids sticky threads, I view from #57 all the time. less clutter, more threads.

Exactly I do the same.

"It's mercifully over. But a new phenomenon has taken hold. I recognize it: feelings. Now that they're back, even overcompensating, I never want to lose them again. Bitterness, anger, jealousy, sadness: They all make me happy."

Old Post Jan-31-2005 18:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AwakenedAddict Click here to Send AwakenedAddict a Private Message Add AwakenedAddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

WASABI!

is spicy.

Old Post Mar-15-2005 00:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dallastar
~Dance~Sing~Floss~Travel~

quote:
Originally posted by Muff2K
this is like a new dimension or something

nice!

Treat people as if they are what they ought to be and you may help them to become what they are capable of being.

Old Post Mar-16-2005 02:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dallastar Click here to Send dallastar a Private Message Visit dallastar's homepage! Add dallastar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dallastar
~Dance~Sing~Floss~Travel~

quote:
WASABI!

is spicy.

so is tabasco sauce!

Treat people as if they are what they ought to be and you may help them to become what they are capable of being.

Old Post Mar-16-2005 02:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dallastar Click here to Send dallastar a Private Message Visit dallastar's homepage! Add dallastar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

Re: Forum #57

quote:
So who reads forum #57
I DO!
Its the best.
you read about all of Canada, see how were doing, whos playing where and all the good stuff.
I love #57
woohoo

now if only I could read the stickies from each individual forum while in 57 as well, Id be the happies guy around

GO CANADA!

and the three views are all from me, making sure this worked right.
Im watching all of you!

I like it!

Kudos for finding the glitch!

Old Post Mar-22-2005 07:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancer-X Click here to Send Trancer-X a Private Message Visit Trancer-X's homepage! Add Trancer-X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Cassidy
WIKKID! WIKKID! WIKKID!

what is this sound that so deeply penetrates my body..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................aya...........................................................................................we...............................................................................................don...........................................................................................................................................................sha..........................................................................................................................................................................................krik.............................................................................................................................................................................................oosha..........................................................................................................init

Old Post May-04-2005 05:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Cassidy Click here to Send Sean Cassidy a Private Message Add Sean Cassidy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AwakenedAddict
Transplanted

quote:
ps habs sucks re your thread

hockey talk... *le sigh*

Old Post Jun-15-2005 20:23  Canada
dc ajaxs
Supreme tranceaddict

so there are glitches in ta??? when was tranceaddict set up in the first place?

Old Post Aug-14-2005 02:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dc ajaxs Click here to Send dc ajaxs a Private Message Visit dc ajaxs's homepage! Add dc ajaxs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Forum #57
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother old track!! [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHatiras & DJ Dan - "Love For The Weekend" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread