Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 4 unknown tracks from Anthony Pappa sets 2001 Part 2
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djash
1958-Immortal

4 unknown tracks from Anthony Pappa sets 2001 Part 2

3. Tribe – Tsunami [Fat Leads Records] [FATLEADS001]

04. Altocamet – Valeria Del Mar (Recoleta Mix) [Matter/:Form Incorporations] [MATTER 001]

07. Andy Ling – Futura (Dub Mix) [Fluid Recordings UK] [FLR034]

Last edited by djash on Jun-24-2017 at 06:32

Old Post May-06-2015 09:25  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

So the first correct answer on this topic is, ID Anthony Pappa Live @ The Womb 2001 = DJ Nukem vs. Chab ‎- Forward (Piece Process Mix) [Cyber Records ‎- CR 048]

Info: https://www.discogs.com/DJ-Nukem-vs...d/release/42833
Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqjCfNc3tUE

Old Post Mar-27-2016 22:32  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

thank you, tracklists updated

Old Post Apr-15-2016 13:47  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

quote:
Originally posted by djash
thank you, tracklists updated

When you have more free time upload all track ID from Mr. Pappa from years 2000 to 2004, I will try to help you until when we finish all archive.

This is the period that I liked the most and know more stuff from the Progressive House aria.

The bad news is that I think you have some unreleased songs, I have to tell you in the near future after deepen better in this situation.

Old Post Apr-15-2016 14:01  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

i have only a few free space on sound cloud page. maybe open another account for next samples))

Old Post Apr-15-2016 14:04  Italy
djash
1958-Immortal

actually i moved to Italy just 2 months ago, using just macbook, so when we finish with our new apartments and i get all my stuff from Ukraine, then i can make more of help with track list. Also want to start track lists for Markus Schulz 90x radio shows i already started a topic for. So there is a lot of work and fun ahead!:too cool:

Here i would like to make shelfs for my vinyls and start to buy again. It would help to find correct versions for very rare tracks.

Old Post Apr-15-2016 14:07  Italy
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

quote:
i have only a few free space on sound cloud page. maybe open another account for next samples))

Deleted what has been identified so far and you get free space for the other parts.

Old Post Apr-15-2016 14:16  Romania
djash
1958-Immortal

only 2 tracks undeleted. I always remove identified tracks after a few weeks

Old Post Apr-15-2016 14:24  Italy
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

quote:
actually i moved to Italy just 2 months ago, using just macbook, so when we finish with our new apartments and i get all my stuff from Ukraine, then i can make more of help with track list. Also want to start track lists for Markus Schulz 90x radio shows i already started a topic for. So there is a lot of work and fun ahead!:too cool:

Here i would like to make shelfs for my vinyls and start to buy again. It would help to find correct versions for very rare tracks.

I saw the topic openly about Markus Schulz, very well you done, just that there's will be a little harder, more tracks between 1997 and 1998.

Old Post Apr-15-2016 14:25  Romania
djash
1958-Immortal

yes, that will be harder, but Johan already did some research and i downloaded all sets, so the start was done.

Old Post Apr-15-2016 14:34  Italy
djash
1958-Immortal

a little hint from Billski from soundcloud

ID 1 Anthony Pappa Live @ Club Screen 2001 could be some a Plastica record

https://www.discogs.com/label/4006-Plastica

unfortunately my internet in Italy is limited, so don't have opportunity to check it!

Old Post Mar-17-2017 11:00  Italy
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

quote:
a little hint from Billski from soundcloud

ID 1 Anthony Pappa Live @ Club Screen 2001 could be some a Plastica record

https://www.discogs.com/label/4006-Plastica

unfortunately my internet in Italy is limited, so don't have opportunity to check it!

I know very well this label, but I do not think it is from him.

Anyway, I will listen again to be sure all releases from the period 2000 to 2002.

Old Post Mar-28-2017 11:15  Romania

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 4 unknown tracks from Anthony Pappa sets 2001 Part 2
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread