Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ste
Planet Zogg Addict

Evil1 I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!

today one of my cats got killed by a fucking dog, it bit her to death! the dog also killed a neighbours cat too

if i find out whose dog did it i will kill it msyelf, the fucking bastard. stab it in the stomach so it dies painfully like my cat did

>>> Download my mix here <<< (Electro, Techno & Psy-Trance)

Old Post Sep-29-2002 19:00  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Ste Click here to Send Ste a Private Message Visit Ste's homepage! Add Ste to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

more power to ya.

sorry to hear that your cat had it. go get that mofo.

Old Post Sep-29-2002 19:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Sad

ouch man im sorry. I no how u feel. My cat was killed by someone on a push bike. A neighbour saw the guy run over it and didnt even stop. If i ever meet that guy i'll take a baseball bat to his head and thats a promise

Old Post Sep-29-2002 19:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj O'Callaghan
The UKTA Triggerman

What a shitter Ste sorry to hear that mate.

You know I own dogs, and I agree this some dogs are fucking ****s, and its just as much the owners fault as the dogs, a bit like the majority of kids how create trouble in housing estates etc come from bad families, its the same with the owner.

I hope you find the dog that did it, and if you want me to send an air rifle up to you via post or courier give me a shout actually just grab the fucking things front legs and pull them apart it will kill it the dogs obviously a killer and dosen't deserve to be put down thats too fucking nice for it if u ask me, and aswell as punishing the dog the owner needs to be punished too.

Old Post Sep-29-2002 19:08  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj O'Callaghan Click here to Send Dj O'Callaghan a Private Message Add Dj O'Callaghan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
High Spirit
Senior tranceaddict

It is very big pain and sorrow that may stay in for years when we loos someone we love and care about, but no matter what, we sould stay human. Don't let your instincts turn you into creature. Just kick dog owner's ass for letting it happen.

I am very sorry about your cat... I lost mine 4 years ago and still I live with this pain...

Old Post Sep-29-2002 19:15  Belarus
Click Here to See the Profile for High Spirit Click here to Send High Spirit a Private Message Visit High Spirit's homepage! Add High Spirit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

shitty. :/

if i were you, i'd go kill any dog that didn't have a leash. that'll teach em

Old Post Sep-29-2002 19:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

The dog is not the one to blame - the owner of the dog that killed your cat is.

Old Post Sep-29-2002 19:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

Sad

i'm sorry to hear that man...i can imagine how you feel, if some dog did that to my cat, i swear, that dog wouldn't live. i wouldn't care if i got fined or somethin for animal cruelty or some shit like that

how old was your cat? and was its name?

Old Post Sep-29-2002 19:30  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ste
Planet Zogg Addict

quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH

i'm sorry to hear that man...i can imagine how you feel, if some dog did that to my cat, i swear, that dog wouldn't live. i wouldn't care if i got fined or somethin for animal cruelty or some shit like that

how old was your cat? and was its name?

Tammy, She was 8 years old

>>> Download my mix here <<< (Electro, Techno & Psy-Trance)

Old Post Sep-29-2002 19:46  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Ste Click here to Send Ste a Private Message Visit Ste's homepage! Add Ste to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seth
Junior tranceaddict

DuMonde TrAnCeR, unless the dog was homeless, you should go & beat the hell out of its owner... Sorry about your lost.

quote:
if i were you, i'd go kill any dog that didn't have a leash. that'll teach em

I love dogs. I adore dogs. I would go and break necks of people that say something fucking stupid like that

Old Post Sep-29-2002 20:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Seth Click here to Send Seth a Private Message Add Seth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arbiter
Naked Power Organ

quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR
today one of my cats got killed by a fucking dog, it bit her to death! the dog also killed a neighbours cat too

if i find out whose dog did it i will kill it msyelf, the fucking bastard. stab it in the stomach so it dies painfully like my cat did

Yeah seriously kill it. My parents have a dog just like that, which kills anything smaller than it that moves, and frankly I wish someone would just come along and kill the thing.

Of course alternately you could sue the owner. Not sure how civil law works in the UK, but here in the US you could potentially be awarded more than $100,000 in punitive damages.

Old Post Sep-29-2002 21:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Arbiter Click here to Send Arbiter a Private Message Add Arbiter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nrjizer
vive le deep

Evil1

Dont blame the dog, it not its fault at all. How an owner raises a puppy has a drastic effect on how the adult dog turns out. Instead, go bitch to the owners of the dog for letting it run loose and killing your cat. The dog cant help how he is...

Btw I have both dogs and cats so Im kinda neutral on this

Old Post Sep-29-2002 21:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for nrjizer Click here to Send nrjizer a Private Message Add nrjizer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread