Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ian - Jan 2012 Drum & Bass Mix
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ian
Not dead yet.

Ian - Jan 2012 Drum & Bass Mix

I've been waiting for a few tracks to be released and finally now I feel like I can put something out that encapsulates everything that has inspired me over the last 12 months or so. As always, track quality comes above the mixing quality although it's not bad as far as I go at the very least. Hope you enjoy

Tracklist

Croms - Invisible Cities [Exit]
Bulb - Tenderness [Kokeshi]
Synkro - Summer Blues [Blackout Music]
Calibre - Windows [Signature]
Paul SG - Hidden Smile [Ambra]
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Garden (Calibre Remix) [Nice Age]
Terranaut - Imaginary [Dirt Lies & Audio Black]
Lung - Relapse [Med School]
Adele - Rollin in the deep (Nu:Tone Remix) [Hospital]
London Elektricity - Had a Little Fight [Hospital]
BCee - Switchfoot [Spearhead]
Komatic - Make The Most Of Now (Technicolour Remix) [Spearhead]
Seba - Welcome To Our World [Spearhead]
Broken Drum - Closure [LuvDisaster]
Mr. Joseph - Chop Sticks [Liquid V]
Emeli Sandé - Heaven (Nu:Tone Remix) [EMI]

Download Here

Old Post Jan-18-2012 16:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rawbound
DeepLovin'

Nice! Synkro sampled bladerunner in that third track I hear. Will continue this in bed or tomorrow.

Old Post Jan-18-2012 20:25  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for rawbound Click here to Send rawbound a Private Message Add rawbound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

Oh man, sometimes DnB works better to me than Trance.

Despite the Adele song, i think the track selection was awesome.

As for the mixing itself i have to say it's not that good but honestly i don't give a flying fuck, my main goal by listening to this mix was to open my mind more and more to DnB.

I wish to hear more DnB sets from you and from others TAs too.

Cheers!

Old Post Jan-19-2012 01:03  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

Synkro did indeed, but he's that good that he can make anything work amazingly.

Agree re: the mixing, it's not great but since I've been putting these mixes up, i've managed to get about a dozen friends into d&b. Them then searching out mixes & tunes has given me even more accessibility to things I may have missed so it's good for me in many ways

Old Post Jan-19-2012 08:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Will listen.

Old Post Jan-19-2012 14:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

Nice one, guy who's name reminds me of dj spoony. /dreemteam

Old Post Jan-24-2012 10:05 
sisterbliss
licking the lollipop

ian!! advertising your set in your sig is a good idea, otherwise i think i would have missed it !! i see some familiar tunes including that nu:tone remix of heaven, we listened to that a couple of months ago, i think tony mentioned it in his blog and maybe... i'm trying to remember, u know, so much alcohol that weekend, did u play it on new years? or tony? or robert? or zip? i think one of u did. and i'm pretty certain that u played it for us on radio a few months ago. sweets would know, gorgeous track. did u record your new years mix? our recording sucks :/

Old Post Jan-26-2012 16:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sisterbliss Click here to Send sisterbliss a Private Message Add sisterbliss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

gave it a listen. some good tunes I didn't know yet but as others have mentioned the mixing was very rough at times.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 16:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

good shit. apart from adele.

Vernon Wanderer will rediscover his roots back unto wandering vast endless plains miserably....

Old Post Jan-26-2012 17:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Woony
gave it a listen. some good tunes I didn't know yet but as others have mentioned the mixing was very rough at times.

Aye, I like to know that I can bring people music they may not know, gives a good meaning to putting these out. I'm not a proper dj & never will be but I can still share shit

Meggs, My recording was corrupted. I was pissed because I lost about 4.5 hours worth of music And yeah you guys were drunk, so drunk <3

Old Post Jan-26-2012 21:26 
DJ Dingel
Supreme tranceaddict

re-up?

Old Post Jul-29-2012 18:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Dingel Click here to Send DJ Dingel a Private Message Add DJ Dingel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ian - Jan 2012 Drum & Bass Mix
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread