Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Heavy Gravity [psystep] **new alternate mix posted!**
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Ziptnf - Heavy Gravity [psystep] **new alternate mix posted!**

The fusion of psytrance and dubstep is a very rare thing indeed, and it is even more rare to find high quality, proper sounding tracks. In contrast to my last psystep mix, this one doesn't have such a goofy vibe, and I actually blend the tracks. It starts very tame; accessible to any TA who likes classic atmospheric dubstep. As the mix evolves, you will experience a deeper, more sinister trip. I'm super proud of this one.

Ital Tek - Cyclical [Planet Mu]
Coda - Pablo [Wonk#Ay]
Gibson - Flooressence [Addictech]
Bird of Prey - Stargazer [Cyberset]
Bird of Prey & Chillax'n - Pipe Dream [Addictech]
Phutureprimitive - Rapid Cognition [Native Harmonix]
Audiovoid - Pantheon Of Absence [Addictech]
Mindbuffer - The Grid [Enigmatik]
S!lverFox - Breed (Bunkle Remix) [Wonk#Ay]
Whitebear - Intangible [Enigmatik]
Kosmic Wizard - Broken Monster [Under Voice]
Scamp - Frequency [Wonk#Ay]
Cybernetika - Calling Mercurio [Ektoplazm]

Enjoy!

Ziptnf - Heavy Gravity by Nick Knopf

Artwork credit to khan71.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Last edited by ziptnf on Jan-28-2012 at 18:54

Old Post Jan-07-2012 07:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Yeah, I'll definitely give this one a listen. Heard a few psychedelic dubstep tracks recently and really wanted to find more.

You missed the boat by not using this one, though:

> A Different World [Downtempo Beats]
> A Secondhand Sunrise [Lush Breakbeat House]
> Lost In You [Trance Classics]

Old Post Jan-07-2012 07:26  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Definitely cool, but totally wouldn't have fit.

Old Post Jan-07-2012 07:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Don't be daft. Ital Tek into Ott is a perfectly sensible move.

> A Different World [Downtempo Beats]
> A Secondhand Sunrise [Lush Breakbeat House]
> Lost In You [Trance Classics]

Old Post Jan-07-2012 07:32  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Hey, I used an Ott track in Crystal Dreams. That's good enough for me.

Old Post Jan-07-2012 07:35 
Ian
Not dead yet.

listening to it now thanks to your tag on fb It has the next hour of my life unless I'm rudely interrupted.

Old Post Jan-07-2012 13:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

Downloading now. Thanks.

Old Post Jan-07-2012 15:46  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

I think it was good as far as a set goes, there is some continuity and flow that maybe lacked last time which you eluded to. Track wise, it shows that if people look behind the bro-shit that there are tracks that can be called dubstep and not be atrocious. Definitely a good effort here Nick, nothing sounded bad to my ears and I can be very easily fussed by things in this sort of style.

Old Post Jan-07-2012 15:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pozz
Supreme tranceaddict

listened to this one at work. mostly too much for my ears, but the opener by Ital Tek and Whitebear - Intangible are real nice tracks. the latter especially has this wet sound i like alot in percussion. flow kinda stabilizes once you get into the more mid-range oriented stuff, around the middle of the mix, but nothing to complain about.

Old Post Jan-07-2012 21:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for pozz Click here to Send pozz a Private Message Add pozz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

I'll check this out. I know you have good taste, so even though I don't normally listen to this stuff I know I'll enjoy your selections.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jan-07-2012 22:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll have to give this mix a crack at some stage, interesting.

Old Post Jan-08-2012 11:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

seeing as you asked so nicely....

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?

Old Post Jan-08-2012 15:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Heavy Gravity [psystep] **new alternate mix posted!**
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread