Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Airbase using Reason??????
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trancevision
MINDSOUNDSCAPES

quote:
he doesnt use cubase, and he usas samples of those keyboards and puts them on reason. they are for sale on ebay check around

Sampling CDs from Airbase ? Anyone who knows more about ?

Trancevision

Old Post Jul-10-2002 17:54  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancevision Click here to Send Trancevision a Private Message Add Trancevision to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mastercongo
~El Hijo Del Sol~

quote:
Originally posted by Trancevision

Sampling CDs from Airbase ? Anyone who knows more about ?

Trancevision

i mean he uses samples of famous synths, they usually sell them in ebay (or get the downloads from somewere )

chekc ebay and search for "clavia" you will get the nordlead stuff etc. and probably some guy selling sample cds from that synth. or others just do a search.

Old Post Jul-10-2002 23:13  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for mastercongo Click here to Send mastercongo a Private Message Visit mastercongo's homepage! Add mastercongo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancevision
MINDSOUNDSCAPES

do you know where to find clavia and Virus samples on the net ?

Old Post Jul-11-2002 11:34  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancevision Click here to Send Trancevision a Private Message Add Trancevision to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Airbase
Supreme tranceaddict

Well, to clear it all up for you guys!

I use reason as the only tool when producing. I havent started up Cubase in months, and last time i did that, was to export a midi from an arrangement-file, nothing else.
I very seldom use the subtractor but it happens, if I make a sound that sounds un-subtractorly, if you know what i mean. apart from that, I use the sampler and the drummachine and also the rex loopplayer. I fetch samples to the sampler, samples recorded from some synths, not my yamaha because that one sounds pretty lame compared with a jp-8080 for instance, anyways, i load the samples into the sampler, then makes music.

Easy as that!
Those synthsamples i have, I have never seen them for sale on the internet, and as my site says, Im not selling them either. www.analoguesamples.com is a great resource for samples, thats where I started!

// Jeep

Old Post Jul-12-2002 20:33  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Airbase Click here to Send Airbase a Private Message Visit Airbase's homepage! Add Airbase to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt
Supreme tranceaddict

thanks for the info Airbase!!!

I love your work, and this sort of community involvement on the producer's side is what makes the trance community so damn awesome

Keep up the good work!

Old Post Jul-13-2002 05:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Click here to Send Matt a Private Message Add Matt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Origin X
Senior tranceaddict

O Airbase I just adore your music! Certainly if I now with what it is made, I'm just amazed of your great talent.
I'm wondering if you please can tell something more about your way of producing music?
I'm a user of reason too, but I am really wondering how you get that great mastering of your songs (On every sound source it sounds right and fat)?
Second question is: the effects on your songs are perfect too, using only reason effects to manage this?
I am looking forward to your reply.

Origin X

Old Post Jul-13-2002 19:26  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Origin X Click here to Send Origin X a Private Message Add Origin X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Airbase
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Origin X
O Airbase I just adore your music! Certainly if I now with what it is made, I'm just amazed of your great talent.
I'm wondering if you please can tell something more about your way of producing music?
I'm a user of reason too, but I am really wondering how you get that great mastering of your songs (On every sound source it sounds right and fat)?
Second question is: the effects on your songs are perfect too, using only reason effects to manage this?
I am looking forward to your reply.

Origin X

Hi there! Thanks for your good comments!
I dont really know how to explain how I make music, as its a pretty tricky question! In short words, I begin with a kick, add some percussion, then I put a bassline, to get a decent basic groove going, from that, I go on to create the track!
To get the sounds fat, I have to layer sounds, multiple sounds playing the exact same things with the same settings, making it appear as one sound only! Mastering I make in T-Racks!

I use only the reason built in effects that everyone is bad mouthing, I like them, its about using multiple effects, on different channels, and to keep them down alot!

// Jeep

Old Post Jul-14-2002 16:41  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Airbase Click here to Send Airbase a Private Message Visit Airbase's homepage! Add Airbase to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Origin X
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Airbase

Hi there! Thanks for your good comments!
I dont really know how to explain how I make music, as its a pretty tricky question! In short words, I begin with a kick, add some percussion, then I put a bassline, to get a decent basic groove going, from that, I go on to create the track!
To get the sounds fat, I have to layer sounds, multiple sounds playing the exact same things with the same settings, making it appear as one sound only! Mastering I make in T-Racks!

I use only the reason built in effects that everyone is bad mouthing, I like them, its about using multiple effects, on different channels, and to keep them down alot!

// Jeep

Thanks for your reply!

Old Post Jul-14-2002 16:45  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Origin X Click here to Send Origin X a Private Message Add Origin X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Airbase using Reason??????
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAmazing track from a movie (prog house rmx)? [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJose Zamora & Damian DP - Transatlantic (Andy Moor remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread