Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > DJ Mag Top 100 - RESULTS (SPOILER - DONT LOOK UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW!)
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
isoterra
hi

quote:
Originally posted by kamil
People like you should be banned from electronic dance music forums, clubs, etc. What fucking relevance do productions have on a DJ list?

some of the massive overreactions in this thread are hilarious. just step back for a second and take a minute to consider how ridiculous you look getting worked up about this

not picking on you personally, this applies for loads of people

Old Post Oct-24-2007 23:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for isoterra Click here to Send isoterra a Private Message Visit isoterra's homepage! Add isoterra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the_gamemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: DJ Mag Top 100 - RESULTS (SPOILER - DONT LOOK UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW!)

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
For eff's sake, I can't believe people are still in love with 97...

Nah, its probably because Kanye West used one of their samples in stronger.

Old Post Oct-24-2007 23:25  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the_gamemaster Click here to Send the_gamemaster a Private Message Add the_gamemaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZeeRobot1
(@_@)

looks like we will find out in a few hours.

Old Post Oct-24-2007 23:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeeRobot1 Click here to Send ZeeRobot1 a Private Message Add ZeeRobot1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robbiej
N*ggas in Paris

find whut out? they released these

#1 Armin van Buuren

2 Tiesto
3 John Digweed

7 Carl Cox

9 Infected Mushroom

10 David Guetta

22 Fedde le Grand

list is the same here

Old Post Oct-24-2007 23:31  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for robbiej Click here to Send robbiej a Private Message Add robbiej to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LeonB
Supreme tranceaddict

and:

67 Andy C highest drum n bass dj
33 Axwell highest climber

Old Post Oct-24-2007 23:51  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for LeonB Click here to Send LeonB a Private Message Visit LeonB's homepage! Add LeonB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ferry 0
Senior tranceaddict

Thumbs down

This poll is really weird!
I cant find the 16 Bit Lolita's and they have been producing massive tracks the whole year

FM223 - Logic
Ferdy & Rene - Legato

Old Post Oct-24-2007 23:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Ferry 0 Click here to Send Ferry 0 a Private Message Add Ferry 0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

Oh mercy

Why can't you all have the exact same opinion as me? Is that too much to ask? That way the poll would be accurate.

In Search of Anything [Magnetism Digital]

Old Post Oct-25-2007 01:53  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

quote:
Originally posted by Ferry 0
This poll is really weird!
I cant find the 16 Bit Lolita's and they have been producing massive tracks the whole year

Idiot # 560, you're tagged and ready to go.

Old Post Oct-25-2007 01:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I wish someone could suggest me just one Armin set from 2007 that I won't want to turn off after 30 minutes tops.

Old Post Oct-25-2007 02:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyzum
Supreme tranceaddict

ssadffsad

upcoming
Jay Selway & Magnus - Big Break [Pharmacy Music]
Jay Selway & Magnus - Light [Mikrokosmos]
Vibrasphere - Autumn Lights (Jay Selway & Magnus Remix) [JOOF]
Christopher Lawrence - Gotham (Jay Selway & Magnus Remix) [Audacious]
Jay Selway & Magnus - Stronghold [Ministry of Sound]

+ more

Last edited by cyzum on Oct-25-2007 at 13:21

Old Post Oct-25-2007 02:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cyzum Click here to Send cyzum a Private Message Visit cyzum's homepage! Add cyzum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

please stop caring so much about a poll.

Old Post Oct-25-2007 02:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smakmagik
To somewhere and back

The Dj Mag poll:

Is not based on actual Dj;ing skill
Is not formed by the Dj Mag
Is voted for by countless million gimps
Is NEVER going to cater to every reader/observer/enthusiast
Is hardly a sign of any current trends, other than maybe a couple of the commercial or artist marketing ones
Is going to go on every year regardless of what we think about it

SO

Unless it makes an active difference in your life where a Dj sits, and whether he deserves to be higher or lower than that position, why would/could/should it make an iota of difference.

There are THREE Dj polls now in MD and they are going to each be 25 plus pages soon.

Christ.

Old Post Oct-25-2007 02:36  India
Click Here to See the Profile for smakmagik Click here to Send smakmagik a Private Message Visit smakmagik's homepage! Add smakmagik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Saint John
같같같같같같같

_!@3

Old Post Oct-25-2007 02:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Saint John Click here to Send Saint John a Private Message Add Saint John to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smakmagik
To somewhere and back

quote:
Originally posted by Oreoh142
_!@3

$%^7

Old Post Oct-25-2007 02:43  India
Click Here to See the Profile for smakmagik Click here to Send smakmagik a Private Message Visit smakmagik's homepage! Add smakmagik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dan_essential
Supreme tranceaddict

Posted by "Verdugo Brothers", on myspace bulletin:

AS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT ALREADY KNOW.....THIS YEAR'S RESULTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED ON DJ MAG's MYSPACE PAGE....

FIRST OF ALL, WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK EACH & EVERYONE OF YOU WHO BELIEVE IN US & TOOK THE TIME TO VOTE FOR US THIS YEAR!!!

YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO US!!!! THERE WERE A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO DID, IN FACT, VOTE FOR US THIS YEAR, SO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS.

IT IS DIS-HEARTENING TO SEE THE AMOUNT OF CHEATING & CORRUPTION WITH THIS YEAR'S DJ MAG POLL.

IN OUR HUMBLE OPINION, THIS YEAR'S RESULTS ARE VERY DISINGENUOUS AND THERE IS JUST NO WAY FOR DJ MAG TO CONCLUDE, ACCURATELY, HOW MANY PEOPLE CHEATED & DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE BEEN RANKED WHERE THEY ARE...

IT IS THE HARD WORKING, PRODUCER/DJ, WHO CHOOSES NOT TO CHEAT, THAT IN THE END, GETS CHEATED!!!!

IN ADDITION, THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THE SCENE AND PARTICIPATE IN THE POLLS ETHICALLY, ARE ALSO THE ONES GETTING CHEATED!!!

IF YOU FEEL AS STRONGLY AS WE DO, THEN STAND-UP AND SPEAK OUT!!!!

DON'T LET THE CHEATERS DICTATE THE FUTURE OF OUR SCENE!!!!

SPEAK OUT!!!!!

How can people cheat?

[TRANCE] Beyond Paradise Mix

Old Post Oct-25-2007 03:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for dan_essential Click here to Send dan_essential a Private Message Add dan_essential to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by dan_essential
How can people cheat?

Ask DJ Dan or Christopher Lawrence. IP changing programs or whatever.

Old Post Oct-25-2007 03:27 
IndustryInsider
tranceaddict

Chris Lawrence has been cleared according to his website.

Old Post Oct-25-2007 03:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for IndustryInsider Add IndustryInsider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KeSs
Senior tranceaddict

who the fuck is Astrix?

Old Post Oct-25-2007 04:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KeSs Click here to Send KeSs a Private Message Add KeSs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
electro88
__/\___\o/____

quote:
Originally posted by KeSs
who the fuck is Astrix?

psytrance dj my friend

Old Post Oct-25-2007 04:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for electro88 Click here to Send electro88 a Private Message Add electro88 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KeSs
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by electro88
psytrance dj my friend

i know that, but worthy of so high on the list?

Old Post Oct-25-2007 04:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KeSs Click here to Send KeSs a Private Message Add KeSs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
le poulet
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dan_essential
Posted by "Verdugo Brothers", on myspace bulletin:

AS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT ALREADY KNOW.....THIS YEAR'S RESULTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED ON DJ MAG's MYSPACE PAGE....

FIRST OF ALL, WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK EACH & EVERYONE OF YOU WHO BELIEVE IN US & TOOK THE TIME TO VOTE FOR US THIS YEAR!!!

YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO US!!!! THERE WERE A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO DID, IN FACT, VOTE FOR US THIS YEAR, SO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS.

IT IS DIS-HEARTENING TO SEE THE AMOUNT OF CHEATING & CORRUPTION WITH THIS YEAR'S DJ MAG POLL.

IN OUR HUMBLE OPINION, THIS YEAR'S RESULTS ARE VERY DISINGENUOUS AND THERE IS JUST NO WAY FOR DJ MAG TO CONCLUDE, ACCURATELY, HOW MANY PEOPLE CHEATED & DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE BEEN RANKED WHERE THEY ARE...

IT IS THE HARD WORKING, PRODUCER/DJ, WHO CHOOSES NOT TO CHEAT, THAT IN THE END, GETS CHEATED!!!!

IN ADDITION, THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THE SCENE AND PARTICIPATE IN THE POLLS ETHICALLY, ARE ALSO THE ONES GETTING CHEATED!!!

IF YOU FEEL AS STRONGLY AS WE DO, THEN STAND-UP AND SPEAK OUT!!!!

DON'T LET THE CHEATERS DICTATE THE FUTURE OF OUR SCENE!!!!

SPEAK OUT!!!!!

How can people cheat?

The Verdugo Brothers are just upset that all their spamming didn't amount to anything.

Old Post Oct-25-2007 04:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for le poulet Click here to Send le poulet a Private Message Add le poulet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
saluyamo
Supreme tranceaddict

No Oliver Prime?

Old Post Oct-25-2007 04:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for saluyamo Click here to Send saluyamo a Private Message Add saluyamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ibizzzaaa
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
umm..
who the hell is still voting for Paul Oakenfold?

People still vote for Darude...

Old Post Oct-25-2007 05:12  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for ibizzzaaa Click here to Send ibizzzaaa a Private Message Add ibizzzaaa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaylorR
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
umm..
who the hell is still voting for Paul Oakenfold?

he's gotten better since his shitty drop we all know about. his perfecto on tour sets (sirius radio: area 33) are damn good.

Old Post Oct-25-2007 06:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaylorR Click here to Send TaylorR a Private Message Add TaylorR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiestoinmix
Machine Sounds <3

congratulations to Armin !

after years of trying finally he did it

Old Post Oct-25-2007 07:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for tiestoinmix Click here to Send tiestoinmix a Private Message Add tiestoinmix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Remy D
Oranje!!!!

Location: Nederland oh Nederland jij bent een kampioen, wij houden van ORANJE om zijn daden en zijn doen.

IF YOU AINT DUTCH, YOU AINT MUCH!!!!

DUTCH PRIDE, WORLD WIDE!!

http://i48.tinypic.com/1tlpbs.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/jzb13p.png

Old Post Oct-25-2007 07:20  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Remy D Click here to Send Remy D a Private Message Add Remy D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Remy D
Oranje!!!!

Location: Nederland oh Nederland jij bent een kampioen, wij houden van ORANJE om zijn daden en zijn doen.

quote:
Originally posted by woscar99
What a fucking joke...although I smiled when I saw John Digweed at #3

Ur time is now, fuck your mother and begin a better life. Do it!

Old Post Oct-25-2007 07:27  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Remy D Click here to Send Remy D a Private Message Add Remy D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Remy D
Oranje!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by sonix
dutch pride yet you have pic of bruce willis in your sig

He likes to fuck dutch girls.

Old Post Oct-25-2007 07:28  Netherlands
TigerClaw
GDJB Staff

Congrats to Markus for making it to #13 on the list.

MarkusSchulz.com Party107.com 160k 32k

Old Post Oct-25-2007 07:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TigerClaw Click here to Send TigerClaw a Private Message Add TigerClaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Remy D
Oranje!!!!

quote:
and you're a witness or victim of such acts

I watch when he fuck my sisters. They are very hot.

Old Post Oct-25-2007 07:37  Netherlands
Omega_M
Nostalgia

quote:
Originally posted by TigerClaw
Congrats to Markus for making it to #13 on the list.

oh noes !! Why of all numbers, # 13 ? Is Markus religious ?

Download and review ! Omega_M - In the Mix (Beta Version)

Originally posted by twilightki : It feels like something you'd listen to at 4 in the morning, or listen to in your car while you're going in a tunnel.

Old Post Oct-25-2007 07:40  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_M Click here to Send Omega_M a Private Message Add Omega_M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

I looked...OH SHI

Old Post Oct-25-2007 07:45  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sinnica Hax
?SYNTAX ERROR

quote:
dutch pride yet you have pic of bruce willis in your sig

hahaha

Old Post Oct-25-2007 09:11  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Sinnica Hax Click here to Send Sinnica Hax a Private Message Add Sinnica Hax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

quote:
Originally posted by ibizzzaaa
People still vote for Darude...

But Darude is a shockingly good DJ. Seriously. Go and see him. Surprises everyone!

Old Post Oct-25-2007 09:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

The number of DJ's who feel compelled to respond to the lack of their appearance on this list is one of the funniest phenomena I've ever witnessed.

Old Post Oct-25-2007 12:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arteh
Supreme tranceaddict

how stupid the people is...

Old Post Oct-25-2007 13:08  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for Arteh Click here to Send Arteh a Private Message Visit Arteh's homepage! Add Arteh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tekart
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
how stupid the people is...

quote:
10: David Guetta
STYLE: House
KNOWN FOR: Big vocal electronic tracks.
TUNE OF 2007: Love is Gone has been my biggest record.I've been playing Heater by Samim all summer too.
PRODUCER OF 2007: Axwell and Dave Spoon.
BREAKTHROUGH DJ OF 2008: Joachim Garraud

^^ tht stupid

Old Post Oct-25-2007 13:38  India
Click Here to See the Profile for tekart Click here to Send tekart a Private Message Add tekart to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KeSs
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
I've been playing Heater by Samim all summer too.

Who didnt play that track all summer?

Old Post Oct-25-2007 14:24  United States
alextranceraus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KeSs
Who didnt play that track all summer?

Any DJ with a good taste in music?

Old Post Oct-25-2007 14:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for alextranceraus Click here to Send alextranceraus a Private Message Add alextranceraus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ibizzzaaa
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
But Darude is a shockingly good DJ. Seriously. Go and see him. Surprises everyone!

Even if that's true, I highly doubt that it's the reason why those who chose to vote for him did so.

Old Post Oct-25-2007 16:02  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for ibizzzaaa Click here to Send ibizzzaaa a Private Message Add ibizzzaaa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > DJ Mag Top 100 - RESULTS (SPOILER - DONT LOOK UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW!)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread