Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > dumb chicks
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dallastar
~Dance~Sing~Floss~Travel~

well... this is a dumb chick, and that e-break might case her a bigger expence... I didn't know you liked the paris hilton types!?

I was on a date last night - and the guy got so fukkin drunk he serioulsy proposed marriage to me!!!! I said first of all, "No!" and "secondly there is no ring, so No!" he was pissed and I almost didnt' get laid!

I don't think he was serious, but he was seriously PISSED off that I said no! Damn all you Italians!

Treat people as if they are what they ought to be and you may help them to become what they are capable of being.

Old Post Nov-07-2006 23:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dallastar Click here to Send dallastar a Private Message Visit dallastar's homepage! Add dallastar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spike
RUN GO! GET TO THE CHOPPA

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
she was doing it for 3 days lol.

another story i want to bring up thats completely random but about cars, Once i was driving down my street in the middle of a snow storm. and some dudes car must have broken down. so his girl and him were pushing the car to wherever. but the kicker was the dude was sitting in his car with the door closed and his gf was pushing from behind hahahaha. its not even like the dude had his upper body in the car steering while pushing the door of the car to help. nah he was fully sitting down windows up and his gf was pushing. thats a true fuckin man

mustve just seen borat

Old Post Nov-08-2006 00:03  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Spike Click here to Send Spike a Private Message Add Spike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Spike
mustve just seen borat

no this happened years ago. if this is stolen from borat i apologize, im not that corney to steal something from a blockbuster hit that just came out last wekk that billions of people have already seen. I in fact havent seen the movie and now i thank you for FUCKIN ruinn it for me lol

but i also do thank you...its kinda like the booger hanging from the nose thing, do you tell the person or dont you. thank you for being a friend and telling me i do in deed have a booger hanging which i was unaware of

Old Post Nov-08-2006 01:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
no this happened years ago. if this is stolen from borat i apologize, im not that corney to steal something from a blockbuster hit that just came out last wekk that billions of people have already seen. I in fact havent seen the movie and now i thank you for FUCKIN ruinn it for me lol

but i also do thank you...its kinda like the booger hanging from the nose thing, do you tell the person or dont you. thank you for being a friend and telling me i do in deed have a booger hanging which i was unaware of

it didn't ruin anything, nor was it in the movie. its just women in kazakstan are 2nd class citizens, much like what your story endorses.

Old Post Nov-08-2006 01:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
it didn't ruin anything, nor was it in the movie. its just women in kazakstan are 2nd class citizens, much like what your story endorses.

so i didnt actually have a booger till i tried to pick it ?

Old Post Nov-08-2006 01:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
all-nite-freak

quote:
Originally posted by dallastar
well... this is a dumb chick, and that e-break might case her a bigger expence... I didn't know you liked the paris hilton types!?

I was on a date last night - and the guy got so fukkin drunk he serioulsy proposed marriage to me!!!! I said first of all, "No!" and "secondly there is no ring, so No!" he was pissed and I almost didnt' get laid!

I don't think he was serious, but he was seriously PISSED off that I said no! Damn all you Italians!

must resist impulse to insult....too easy

Old Post Nov-08-2006 01:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for all-nite-freak Click here to Send all-nite-freak a Private Message Add all-nite-freak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dallastar
~Dance~Sing~Floss~Travel~

\
Just Pick it!

can anyone do this with there tounge?

Treat people as if they are what they ought to be and you may help them to become what they are capable of being.

Old Post Nov-08-2006 01:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dallastar Click here to Send dallastar a Private Message Visit dallastar's homepage! Add dallastar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

for now on your name shall be dallastor, destroyer of threads and all things that are funny

Old Post Nov-08-2006 02:21 
Slylee
love lockdown

quote:
Originally posted by dallastar

can anyone do this with there tounge?

i can, but i need to be looking in the mirror to watch myself do it.

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Nov-08-2006 13:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jarvmeister
Building a fire......

quote:
Originally posted by medinaM5
thats not really lingo tho, thats a common name for pot.

It's an even more common name for a popular brand of beer though....

UK people will know where Liverpool is. For those around the world, it's a major city in the UK, basically a big place, complicated road system, about 4.5 million population. It's not small.

Anyway, my ex had a friend that moved up there. She invited the pair of us up to see her new place. So I say to my girlfriend, I'll drive, and I'll get us as far as the city. You get the specific directions to the house once we get to Liverpool. So we spend 4 hours driving up, and as we approach the outskirts of the city I say, "OK, what do we do when we get to Liverpool", and she says "when you get to Liverpool it's the first turning on the left."

I went fucking bananans. We fell out that night in a major way.

Jarv

Old Post Nov-08-2006 22:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jarvmeister Click here to Send Jarvmeister a Private Message Add Jarvmeister to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > dumb chicks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread