Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > UPDATED! [Psy/Trance] Wrzonance - Pleasure 256kbps full
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wrzonance
ntz ntz ntz ntz

UPDATED! [Psy/Trance] Wrzonance - Pleasure 256kbps full

EDIT:
More polished version available for download in 320kbps!!

Just banged out a new track last night.

Please. Let me know what you all think.

Tools Used:

ReFX Vanguard
Novation V-Station (x2)
Albino
Discovery DSP
Reaktor 5 (Travelizer.ens) + dblueGlitch (with a circuit bent speak and spell sample loaded into Reaktor)

And of course.

My Speak & Spell

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:Clicky

track: need air - track: on our condition
track: synthesized - track: pleasure - track: switch cake - track: examples of beauty
Buy my CD at CDBaby

Last edited by wrzonance on Sep-07-2009 at 08:27

Old Post Jun-24-2006 23:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wrzonance Click here to Send wrzonance a Private Message Visit wrzonance's homepage! Add wrzonance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MegaMan
Supreme tranceaddict

impressive!!
i really truly like this track and i dont know why, it does indeed has a few certain psy elements in it however it is not psy simply because of bpm rate, i would call it trance, however, i hear a huge effort put in into this track, balancing is very well done, dynamics looks good and i can hardly say that its been done in reason, sounds very proffesional m8, i would love to hear more of your work, good luck in future projects

Old Post Jun-25-2006 02:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MegaMan Click here to Send MegaMan a Private Message Add MegaMan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wrzonance
ntz ntz ntz ntz

Thank you MegaMan.

Yea... I'm sorting out more effects and melodic elements as we speak. One of the super saw leads (made in V-Station... which is quickly becomeing one of my favorite synths) needs a little more "flavor" a little more "spice" because at the moment it seems a bit generic.

Anyway, thank you for the comment. I need more though! Im still adding and changing things, so I'll keep everyone posted.

Keep them coming.

track: synthesized - track: pleasure - track: switch cake - track: examples of beauty
Buy my CD at CDBaby

Old Post Jun-26-2006 04:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wrzonance Click here to Send wrzonance a Private Message Visit wrzonance's homepage! Add wrzonance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Akia
Supreme tranceaddict

Seems not generic to me, sounds really good! All fx and synths work well together, nice speak too! Its a good job, man!

Akia

Old Post Jun-26-2006 06:14  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Akia Click here to Send Akia a Private Message Visit Akia's homepage! Add Akia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wrzonance
ntz ntz ntz ntz

new version!

EDIT:

*opening post has most up-to-date version*

Buy my CD at CDBaby

Last edited by wrzonance on Nov-29-2009 at 20:17

Old Post Jun-27-2006 23:03  United States
iloop
one love.

1st version- great intro, kick and bassline sound a bit muffled takes a while for anything to happen but when it does it sounds interesting and good. I like the use of vocals and the instrumentation.

2nd- kick gets tighter, and overall better mastering, still thought i think your missing a bit of energy in there by keeping the same rythmic melody in there almost the whole way through from the begining...

great ideas, nice sound, but arrangement could be more powerfull.

Old Post Jun-28-2006 08:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iloop Click here to Send iloop a Private Message Visit iloop's homepage! Add iloop to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cybernetica
Captain Insano

Hey mate, commenting as I listen...
kick and bass are great! Lots of improvement compared to your previous tracks concerning the bassline. Now its very dry, but it also excellently sits in the mix.
Nice FM synth in the background, works well.
The bubbling acid synthline starting at 1:09 is made in Vanguard, huh? You can hear that quite obviously. Maybe a little more LFO action on it, or some more FX will improve it, because honestly its getting a little too repetitive and droning over time.
2:30 ... glitched sounds in the background. Not bad, adds depth.
3:10 nice vocal FX!! How do you do that?
Break down now, new lead synth coming in now is good.
New buildup now. Getting interesting!
5:00 woot, nice layering!
5:30 ... and another change to the melody - maybe try longer notes or some delay/reverb. Otherwise, nice idea of layering.

Not much to complain about here. Mixing seemed great to me now in this second version. The only thing I'd really consider changing completely is the droning acidline in the background. I dont know, maybe try using another synth instead of Vanguard for it.
Otherwise, great work mate!

Cybernetika albums (free DL): Atropos (2009) | Nanospheric (2008) | Neural Network Expansion (2007) | Promo #1 (2006) | Paralysis (2005)

homepage: http://www.cybernetika.de

Old Post Jun-28-2006 14:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for cybernetica Click here to Send cybernetica a Private Message Visit cybernetica's homepage! Add cybernetica to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nik Novo
Supreme tranceaddict

Hmm, i don't know... what's really annoying is the synth that comes in at about 1:00

Problem is, it's ruining the whole track for me

production seems good, the vocals fit in well, it could be a bit faster tho

Last edited by Nik Novo on Jun-28-2006 at 15:55

Old Post Jun-28-2006 15:48  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Nik Novo Click here to Send Nik Novo a Private Message Visit Nik Novo's homepage! Add Nik Novo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wrzonance
ntz ntz ntz ntz

Thank you for the comments.

Yea. It's most definately vanguard for that acidy line thing.

Yay for saw waves! The bandpass+shaper 2 filter is pretty obvious sounding I'd guess.

I might work on it some more. But I think I'd call this track done.

Maybe in my next one I'll work a little more on programming another synth, that either A: isn't vanguard, or B: is vanguard but with a little more care spent on making it sound more unique.

Thanks again for all the comments!

Buy my CD at CDBaby

Old Post Jun-28-2006 18:52  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > UPDATED! [Psy/Trance] Wrzonance - Pleasure 256kbps full
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread