Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Would you date a girl taller/guy shorter than you?
So, would you?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I'm a guy and I'd date a girl taller than me 41 47.13%
I'm a guy and I'd never date a girl taller than me 30 34.48%
I'm a girl and I'd date a boy shorter than me 4 4.60%
I'm a girl and I'd never date a boy shorter than me. 12 13.79%
Total: 87 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
What about short girls and chainsaws

That's what I tell the other chicks, remember?

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by VERTiG0
Oh yeah sometime mmhmm sure maybe sometime in the future gee golly I don't know when what do you think

Okay...maybe...umm...we'll see...I'm a bit nervous.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by VERTiG0
That's what I tell the other chicks, remember?

I'll have to get a snap show of me in action next time.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
legendary_waz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EvilTree
That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Why does it not feel 'right'? Just instinct? Social taboo? What gives?

I think its a bit of instinct and a bit of social taboo. Its socially accepted that guys are taller and bigger.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:47  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for legendary_waz Click here to Send legendary_waz a Private Message Add legendary_waz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cosmic Fur
Debbie Downer

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
i dont think there are lots of girls who are taller than me
plus girls over 6'4 look kinda
so my answer is NO

I think Peter and Karim will agree with me

tall guys FTW

What he said.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Fur Click here to Send Cosmic Fur a Private Message Visit Cosmic Fur's homepage! Add Cosmic Fur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

Re: Would you date a girl taller/guy shorter than you?

quote:
Originally posted by EvilTree
Always been curious by some people who just won't date a girl taller or a boy shorter. Is it some sort of biological instinct? Or some social taboo?

Curious...

this is backwards from what your saying but as you know my g.f is one foot 7 inches shorten then me , and i have yet to meet a girl taller then me

Old Post Apr-05-2006 13:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AwakenedAddict
Transplanted

no fat chicks

"It's mercifully over. But a new phenomenon has taken hold. I recognize it: feelings. Now that they're back, even overcompensating, I never want to lose them again. Bitterness, anger, jealousy, sadness: They all make me happy."

Old Post Apr-05-2006 14:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AwakenedAddict Click here to Send AwakenedAddict a Private Message Add AwakenedAddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AwakenedAddict
Transplanted

quote:
Originally posted by arek

that's a dude, for sure! rofls

"It's mercifully over. But a new phenomenon has taken hold. I recognize it: feelings. Now that they're back, even overcompensating, I never want to lose them again. Bitterness, anger, jealousy, sadness: They all make me happy."

Old Post Apr-05-2006 14:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AwakenedAddict Click here to Send AwakenedAddict a Private Message Add AwakenedAddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spazzilla
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by arek

Forget dating, I'm more curious about where she would get heels like that? she has to have at least size 27 feet.

I think that guys just like dating petite women because it makes their whang look bigger when it's near her. Sadly I'm still looking for a dwarf.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 14:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for spazzilla Click here to Send spazzilla a Private Message Add spazzilla to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigitalMP
W.T.F., mate?

quote:
Originally posted by spazzilla
whang

did you just make up that word?

Old Post Apr-05-2006 14:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalMP Click here to Send DigitalMP a Private Message Visit DigitalMP's homepage! Add DigitalMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arek
african messiah

Old Post Apr-05-2006 14:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for arek Click here to Send arek a Private Message Visit arek's homepage! Add arek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

I didn't answer because it's not that I'd *never* date someone shorter than me - I have, but it was only by an inch or two. I'm 5'9 so height is important. I feel big next to a guy less than 6 feet so I'm generally not attracted to shorter guys.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 14:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Would you date a girl taller/guy shorter than you?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread