Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Would you date a girl taller/guy shorter than you?
So, would you?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I'm a guy and I'd date a girl taller than me 41 47.13%
I'm a guy and I'd never date a girl taller than me 30 34.48%
I'm a girl and I'd date a boy shorter than me 4 4.60%
I'm a girl and I'd never date a boy shorter than me. 12 13.79%
Total: 87 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
legendary_waz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by El Kay Dee
and u cant find em if they fall in a haystack

haha that one I cant say Ive had the pleasure of trying

Old Post Apr-05-2006 04:01  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for legendary_waz Click here to Send legendary_waz a Private Message Add legendary_waz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drgoodvibe
skoun'drl

I'm 6"2 and have dated a girl that was 6"3 and 5"2 -- I have no probs with taller or shorter..

Old Post Apr-05-2006 04:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for drgoodvibe Click here to Send drgoodvibe a Private Message Visit drgoodvibe's homepage! Add drgoodvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by legendary_waz
Personally I couldnt date a girl taller then me, just wouldnt feel right.

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Why does it not feel 'right'? Just instinct? Social taboo? What gives?

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Apr-05-2006 04:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyGroove
the right words

As usual.*

BA DUM TCHHHH I'll be here all week folks!

*not really.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 04:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by VERTiG0
You're telling me. Especially if they arrive at your front door with a chainsaw

What about short girls and chainsaws

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Short girls are the best.

I'm short...want to hang out some time?

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
I'm short...want to hang out some time?

Oh yeah sometime mmhmm sure maybe sometime in the future gee golly I don't know when what do you think

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

amazons <3

Though rarely encountered...a woman taller than me is a turnon. I love long legs!

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:37  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
What about short girls and chainsaws

That's what I tell the other chicks, remember?

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:37  Canada
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Oh yeah sometime mmhmm sure maybe sometime in the future gee golly I don't know when what do you think

Okay...maybe...umm...we'll see...I'm a bit nervous.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:40  Canada
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
That's what I tell the other chicks, remember?

I'll have to get a snap show of me in action next time.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:41  Canada
legendary_waz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EvilTree
That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Why does it not feel 'right'? Just instinct? Social taboo? What gives?

I think its a bit of instinct and a bit of social taboo. Its socially accepted that guys are taller and bigger.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:47  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for legendary_waz Click here to Send legendary_waz a Private Message Add legendary_waz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cosmic Fur
Debbie Downer

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
i dont think there are lots of girls who are taller than me
plus girls over 6'4 look kinda
so my answer is NO

I think Peter and Karim will agree with me

tall guys FTW

What he said.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Fur Click here to Send Cosmic Fur a Private Message Visit Cosmic Fur's homepage! Add Cosmic Fur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

Re: Would you date a girl taller/guy shorter than you?

quote:
Originally posted by EvilTree
Always been curious by some people who just won't date a girl taller or a boy shorter. Is it some sort of biological instinct? Or some social taboo?

Curious...

this is backwards from what your saying but as you know my g.f is one foot 7 inches shorten then me , and i have yet to meet a girl taller then me

Old Post Apr-05-2006 13:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AwakenedAddict
Transplanted

no fat chicks

"It's mercifully over. But a new phenomenon has taken hold. I recognize it: feelings. Now that they're back, even overcompensating, I never want to lose them again. Bitterness, anger, jealousy, sadness: They all make me happy."

Old Post Apr-05-2006 14:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AwakenedAddict Click here to Send AwakenedAddict a Private Message Add AwakenedAddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AwakenedAddict
Transplanted

quote:
Originally posted by arek

that's a dude, for sure! rofls

"It's mercifully over. But a new phenomenon has taken hold. I recognize it: feelings. Now that they're back, even overcompensating, I never want to lose them again. Bitterness, anger, jealousy, sadness: They all make me happy."

Old Post Apr-05-2006 14:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AwakenedAddict Click here to Send AwakenedAddict a Private Message Add AwakenedAddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spazzilla
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by arek

Forget dating, I'm more curious about where she would get heels like that? she has to have at least size 27 feet.

I think that guys just like dating petite women because it makes their whang look bigger when it's near her. Sadly I'm still looking for a dwarf.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 14:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for spazzilla Click here to Send spazzilla a Private Message Add spazzilla to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigitalMP
W.T.F., mate?

quote:
Originally posted by spazzilla
whang

did you just make up that word?

Old Post Apr-05-2006 14:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalMP Click here to Send DigitalMP a Private Message Visit DigitalMP's homepage! Add DigitalMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arek
african messiah

Old Post Apr-05-2006 14:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for arek Click here to Send arek a Private Message Visit arek's homepage! Add arek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

I didn't answer because it's not that I'd *never* date someone shorter than me - I have, but it was only by an inch or two. I'm 5'9 so height is important. I feel big next to a guy less than 6 feet so I'm generally not attracted to shorter guys.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 14:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Time2Burn
TOTA Beacon

In my goal to create a family of superior genetic beings a tall girl is important to me.

Taller than me? That's impossible.

There is however an advantage for a girl to be less than 4'8".

Old Post Apr-05-2006 14:42  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for Time2Burn Click here to Send Time2Burn a Private Message Add Time2Burn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zokissima
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm 6', so there aren't too many girls taller than me, but I don't see a problem with it. Tall girl = long legs.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 16:03  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for zokissima Click here to Send zokissima a Private Message Add zokissima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Short girls give the best hugs

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 16:53  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LittlePoonzgirl
Supreme tranceaddict

you're missing some other options

Also, I've never met a guy shorter than me who's not a midget so I can't comment on that.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 17:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LittlePoonzgirl Click here to Send LittlePoonzgirl a Private Message Add LittlePoonzgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by LittlePoonzgirl
you're missing some other options

Drat. I knew I should have added the option of dating taller/shorter hamsters.

(I know what you mean)

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Apr-05-2006 18:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dufouria
Supreme tranceaddict

i'm 6"5 and i won't date a girl taller than 5"5

Old Post Apr-05-2006 18:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dufouria Click here to Send Dufouria a Private Message Add Dufouria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spyder
Anti BS Alliance

quote:
Originally posted by Skipper
I didn't answer because it's not that I'd *never* date someone shorter than me - I have, but it was only by an inch or two. I'm 5'9 so height is important. I feel big next to a guy less than 6 feet so I'm generally not attracted to shorter guys.

I actually remember the first time I saw you with your bf back back in the day … and thought to my self WOW wot a tall couple… it’s rare to see a tall couples together… at least visibly tall

Originally posted by jennypie
Because you're a filthy WHORE!

Old Post Apr-05-2006 18:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spyder Click here to Send Spyder a Private Message Visit Spyder's homepage! Add Spyder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cuzo
Ninjaboot

I've dated tall girls and short girls but nothing so far my height.

I like women in all sizes, but Samuel Jackson said, "Personality goes a long way"

Robert Nesta Marley

Old Post Apr-05-2006 18:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cuzo Click here to Send Cuzo a Private Message Add Cuzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dufouria
i'm 6"5 and i won't date a girl taller than 5"5

i prefer shorties as well, but dude... you're ruling out a lot of hot girls.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 18:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dufouria
Supreme tranceaddict

my girl right now is gorgeous so i'm good lol

Old Post Apr-05-2006 19:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dufouria Click here to Send Dufouria a Private Message Add Dufouria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mag1k
muhahahahahah

I prefer shorter girls but but hey I also prefer driving BMWs.

I think personality is more important.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 19:10  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mag1k Click here to Send Mag1k a Private Message Add Mag1k to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spazzilla
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DigitalMP
did you just make up that word?

It sounds like the kind of thing I would do.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 22:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for spazzilla Click here to Send spazzilla a Private Message Add spazzilla to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
newr
tranceaddict in hiding

wheres the I'm a guy and couldnt give two shits

Old Post Apr-05-2006 22:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for newr Click here to Send newr a Private Message Add newr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joinT
haussnob

height's no biggie

Old Post Apr-05-2006 22:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for joinT Click here to Send joinT a Private Message Add joinT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
8Wonders
Arnej

I'm 6'4, if I saw a girl taller than me, I'd run in the opposite direction.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 23:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for 8Wonders Click here to Send 8Wonders a Private Message Visit 8Wonders's homepage! Add 8Wonders to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Back By Popular Demand

quote:
Short girls are the best.

Old Post Apr-05-2006 23:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Visit Jer's homepage! Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

I've dated taller girls before ...tall girls = long legs =

Old Post Apr-05-2006 23:08  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sly_Guy
Scene Missing

I really have no issues with dating someone taller, but, really, being 6'4" finding a girl who's taller than me would be like dating a circus freak. And quite frankly, freaks shouldn't procreate, they should be shunned and mocked for their exsistence. .

Old Post Apr-05-2006 23:34  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sly_Guy Click here to Send Sly_Guy a Private Message Add Sly_Guy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
perpetuous
Senior tranceaddict

I'm tall-ish, about 5'8, and I definitely prefer a taller guy. It allows me to wear better shoes.

I think it's a result of socially constructed ideals grounded in biology (ie. natural selection, and the perpetuating of one's genes.)

Old Post Apr-05-2006 23:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for perpetuous Click here to Send perpetuous a Private Message Add perpetuous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plump Funk
tot ridic

some people dont have a choice.

Old Post Apr-06-2006 00:36  Saudi Arabia
Click Here to See the Profile for Plump Funk Click here to Send Plump Funk a Private Message Add Plump Funk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Would you date a girl taller/guy shorter than you?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread