Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > I heard signatures are being edited...WHATS UP WITH THAT??
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ThomBizznitch
Fake'd up!!!

quote:
Originally posted by el.maestro
Ok. I'm going to work on a remix now. And when I come back. You better have this whole mess cleaned up.

haha... NEO?? SCOTT?? mess on aisle 43 that needs attention...

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ThomBizznitch Click here to Send ThomBizznitch a Private Message Add ThomBizznitch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ClubGoddess
the new 20

I <3 all ATL TA's and scotts sense of humor

19 Mar ~ Coldharbour Night, Dream Miami
24 Mar ~ Markus marathon set, Space Miami
25 Mar ~ Markus & Guests, Space Miami

getting back into it

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ClubGoddess Click here to Send ClubGoddess a Private Message Add ClubGoddess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mdamon7278
Time for a NOS

BLAH BLAH BLAH, Ok scott, u been here longer, do u want a cookie, I been on this forum for two years, until now I have seen the change in editing sigs, why I ask, I dont know, pretty lame if u ask me, yeah the sigs I had were to make a statement and everyone else did the same, on a funny type of way, U say most of the FLTA's dont post her anymore, bro open your slate eyes and look, most of FLTA owns this forum, 85% and growing, and u say no one else has a problem with ya, yeah they do, with the way u run things on here, they might not say it, and probably bite their tongue, unlike me I rather preach then sit back and do nothing about it, Hey everyone is different, everyone tends to stick to their own group, just like FLTA's, ATL TA's, NYTA's and so on, and when those groups are attacked or someone says something about that group, u tend to enforce it or defend it, we take care of each other, if someone sais shit on cooljunkie about us, doesnt matter whoever it is, I will say shit back to them, cause 95% of cooljunkie is lame, thats why its called "analjunkie", nothing but meth heads and soulfoul house clowns, we already know one, why am I on cooljunkie, U guessed it, to talk shit about those peeps and spread the news about more trance just to get a kick out of them..

so if editing the sigs these days is taking a stand on alot of people cause they see this sudden change already, then hey u know what, some or most peeps are gonna be like wtf...

and btw scott, when peeps come down and see miami, they say our group is one of the tighest and funniest groups around, u might wanna think about that one again

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mdamon7278 Click here to Send mdamon7278 a Private Message Add mdamon7278 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr. Pink
Furiously Happy

quote:
Originally posted by mdamon7278
when peeps come down and see miami, they say our group is one of the tighest and funniest groups around, u might wanna think about that one again

well isn't that special

the tightest and funniest group around.

around what?

Earth?

Kudos, s0n! Kudos!

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:37  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Pink Click here to Send Mr. Pink a Private Message Visit Mr. Pink's homepage! Add Mr. Pink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThomBizznitch
Fake'd up!!!

really damon, what are you trying to accomplish?

we all know you are the coolest guy around... what else do you want- a pat on the back?

wtf..

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ThomBizznitch Click here to Send ThomBizznitch a Private Message Add ThomBizznitch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

It's funny you lot are complaining about censorship in sigs when you used to have a mod who censored out posts and entire threads that he didn't agree with.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Funketeer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
well isn't that special

the tightest and funniest group around.

around what?

Earth?

Kudos, s0n! Kudos!

we dress the coolest!

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Funketeer Click here to Send Funketeer a Private Message Visit Funketeer's homepage! Add Funketeer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThomBizznitch
Fake'd up!!!

quote:
Originally posted by UWM

It's funny you lot are complaining about censorship in sigs when you used to have a mod who censored out posts and entire threads that he didn't agree with.

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:41  United States
mdamon7278
Time for a NOS

quote:
Originally posted by UWM

Who arty farty, nahhhh not arty, hey no pats on the back, its just something I do, does this war wanna go on or should both sides call a truce, u tell me

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mdamon7278 Click here to Send mdamon7278 a Private Message Add mdamon7278 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by UWM

Maybe Art did some fuked up shit but stop acting like our mod is sooooo nice when he isnt.

Arty would stfu with drama. This one opens his mouth a bit too much. & btw

those posts Damon & Renzo made.. made me crack up like i wa reading them for the first time

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

And another thing.. If he is going to mod the FL/SE section he needs to do it equally and not choose sides.

Him getting dumb a while back for all the posts about Eric @ Blue pissed me off. Afterall he is a fellow TALENTED TA!

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
verndogs
GET THE TANK!

/grabs popcorn

this is getting entertaining

quote:
[11:58] Bas //: fuck he's hot

Old Post Apr-26-2005 17:48  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for verndogs Click here to Send verndogs a Private Message Add verndogs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > I heard signatures are being edited...WHATS UP WITH THAT??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread