Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

meanwhile there are gonna be some mini shisha gatherings, but shhhhhhhhh

Old Post Apr-15-2005 23:15  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
meanwhile there are gonna be some mini shisha gatherings, but shhhhhhhhh

I cry much

Old Post Apr-15-2005 23:18  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

a la menthe ou l'enterrement right Epi ?

Old Post Apr-15-2005 23:23  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
a la menthe ou l'enterrement right Epi ?

lol...Mint w bass Fuck man fast, I can't stop smoking shisha...every other day now since I got a shisha at home. We smoked in Mike's office today cause I was craving it and he had his there, and the sprinklers came on

Old Post Apr-15-2005 23:31  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djlemeir
n00b hater

i like

Old Post Apr-15-2005 23:31  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for djlemeir Click here to Send djlemeir a Private Message Add djlemeir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

hahaha shisha at the office !!!

by the way Epi, who's the guy in the pic ?

Old Post Apr-15-2005 23:40  Morocco
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
hahaha shisha at the office !!!

by the way Epi, who's the guy in the pic ?

AYOYE

How did you find that???? Detective Fast en sous-marin I didn't know the pics were still up..lol. Man, that party was a blast. We organized a shisha party in Pittsburgh at this arabic restaurant, Khalil, and ended up hosting 250 people. Problem was that we had forgotten to get the carpet protecters for the shisha, and ended up burning holes across the length of the restaurant. A lawsuit later and 1000$ lighter in the pocket, we swore to never again cater to the arab populus of Pittsburgh

Old Post Apr-15-2005 23:50  Lebanon
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

hahahahaha je te jure par hasard, j'ai picture googlé shisha, chui tombé sur des asiatiques entrain de fumer, je me suis dit je vais regarder les autres photos et HOOOOOP je trouve la photo et je me dis "c'est lui ou pas ? c'est lui ou pas?"

Old Post Apr-16-2005 00:02  Morocco
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
hahahahaha je te jure par hasard, j'ai picture googlé shisha, chui tombé sur des asiatiques entrain de fumer, je me suis dit je vais regarder les autres photos et HOOOOOP je trouve la photo et je me dis "c'est lui ou pas ? c'est lui ou pas?"

hahahaha...j'viens juste de chequer le site de notre organization....AYOYE...que de photos SCANDALEUSES...Ma reputation vas en prendre une hahahah....

Old Post Apr-16-2005 00:05  Lebanon
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

OMG IT'S NASSER

Old Post Apr-16-2005 00:10  Morocco
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:

OMG IT'S NASSER

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...fuck too funny...he'll be there on the 30th also...
"Guys, fuck I'm so horny, I need to cum, like right now!!! Nick, these girls, they're driving me nuts!! You think one of them will mind if I gently suckle on her nipples?"

Old Post Apr-16-2005 00:13  Lebanon
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

HAHAHAHAHA SURTOUT AVEC SON ACCENT

Old Post Apr-16-2005 00:26  Morocco

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread