Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Massive84
Old Relic

wow this poison really can kill the human skin, is there no antidote for it?

WHATEVER YOU DO, do not fucking flame it, a spider reaction can be very fast and they can jump a quite big distance and it can attack= KO for you.

Things you should do is wear heavy clothes a jacket maybe, something that will hold it down if it attacks, Leather gloves maybe and a motorcycle helm..ya i am talking serious if this thing bites your head..lol....

Take something long to squash it.. a stick with something heavy or something..figur something out.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 18:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ShadoWolf
ISOS

One of the best things about living this far north is that we don't have nearly as many bugs as you guys.

or hurricanes

Old Post Sep-13-2004 18:15  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadoWolf Click here to Send ShadoWolf a Private Message Add ShadoWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by ShadoWolf
One of the best things about living this far north is that we don't have nearly as many bugs as you guys.

or hurricanes

That was low.

If you've ever watched the southern sunset over massive clouds turning a multitude of pinks, blues and whites - the silver lining mapping your destination for euphoric interference before the veil of night comes to take you into her warm embrace of silently august constellation...

then you *might* understand why some of us tolerate the bugs, the rain, the heat, the humidity, the hurricanes, etc...

Some things just make it all worth it.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 18:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

dude camel spiders maybe bigger than brown recluses but the poison on the brown recluse packs a big enough punch to have your body part amputated.

BTW i called the pest control and should be here today....My roommate wants to put it inside a jar once they catch it

[IMG]http://blc1.kilgore.cc.tx.us/mobleypageap1/images/DayofAbdominalFlapAttachment(a).jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by speedracer_mec on Sep-13-2004 at 19:05

Old Post Sep-13-2004 18:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for speedracer_mec Click here to Send speedracer_mec a Private Message Add speedracer_mec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Transporter
Senior tranceaddict

Just stick your gum in the whole and trap him (or her in) .. also pray it doesn't have a back door.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 20:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Transporter Click here to Send Transporter a Private Message Add Transporter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

thanks for the pics. now i can thoroughly enjoy my dinner and sleep peacefully.

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Sep-13-2004 20:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

let it bite u..u never know it could be radioactive

Old Post Sep-13-2004 21:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NiteMer
Prog/Trance Ambassador

Re: My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)

quote:
Originally posted by speedracer_mec
A fukin brown recluse is living in a nest in my dorm hallway....

Mother of god...Im scared to death.
I cant kill it because it is hiding in the top portion of the janitor's supply room. Its the size of a quarter and Im freaking over here guys...

I put towels on the bottom of my door to prevent anything...

OMFfdhgfhgdhdfghjngfgfjmgjmjg

one bite and you lose your body part.

Me and two guys tried to kill it earlier and it went into hiding inside the door hole.

I will take pics and show you...tomorrow

I would be scared of a brown rackloose too, but one bite won't necessarily take a body part. My friend got bitten three times in the leg. It messed him up, but I don't think he will lose his leg. A girl that I know just got bit three times too. One in the butt. If you get bitten, see a doctor. You should be alright, but it will not be a fun couple of months.

Edit- If not taken care of, you can die. Why didn't homeboy take care of his bite. Was that someone that intentionally got bitten to show what would happen.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 21:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for NiteMer Click here to Send NiteMer a Private Message Visit NiteMer's homepage! Add NiteMer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
let it bite u..u never know it could be radioactive

then he'd mutate into a superhero.....

.....or a supervillan...

Old Post Sep-13-2004 22:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloudburst
I am the maximum

This is why I like living on the same latitude as northern Canada. Less bugs, hurricanes, earthquakes and shitstorms...

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Sep-13-2004 22:16  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloudburst Click here to Send Cloudburst a Private Message Visit Cloudburst's homepage! Add Cloudburst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mndeg
;0

wtf it looks like theres an alien growing on his hand

thats not real is it? it says stileproject

soulful/latin/deep house + jazz

Old Post Sep-13-2004 22:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mndeg Click here to Send mndeg a Private Message Add mndeg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pooley
In Search Of ...

well it is. SP just putted their name on it.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 22:54  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for pooley Click here to Send pooley a Private Message Visit pooley's homepage! Add pooley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tribu

quote:
We brought a giant shoe but there is a small gap between the wall and the door post above the door....and it runs inside it..OMFG

immma go to sleep....I put towels evywhere along my door...and Im calling animal control tomorrow morning....before this happens to anyone:

GOD HELP ME! no sleep tonite

Werent most of these pictures eventually said to be photoshops in an uncharacteristic moment of truth from the author?

This spider is still potentially dangerous...

Old Post Sep-14-2004 00:00 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starglider
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.snopes.com/photos/brownrecluse.asp

Old Post Sep-14-2004 00:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for starglider Click here to Send starglider a Private Message Add starglider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

WONDERMUTHERFUKINGFUL!

pest control didnt come to take care of this shit again!....

another sleepless night

*sigh*

Old Post Sep-14-2004 01:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for speedracer_mec Click here to Send speedracer_mec a Private Message Add speedracer_mec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

i'm sure the spider is more afraid of you and your roomate than you are of it.

i'd rather have a spider in my house than anything else. Spider'll eat up all the other annoying pests in the house.

Old Post Sep-14-2004 01:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Streakfury
Angrily Running Naked

For the love of God, enough with the pics already!!

quote:
Camel spiders can grow to be as large as dinner plates.

quote:
Camel spiders can traverse desert sand at speeds up to 25 MPH, making screaming noises as they run.

Old Post Sep-14-2004 01:41  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Streakfury Click here to Send Streakfury a Private Message Visit Streakfury's homepage! Add Streakfury to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: ERROR!

So is the thing freaken dead yet???

Old Post Sep-14-2004 01:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Xenocreator_PG_ Click here to Send Xenocreator_PG_ a Private Message Add Xenocreator_PG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbital32
Revolution

come one, you gotta be kidding. I'm sorry you are the biggest wuss i heard of. Going to call the cops... what are they going to do? shoot it?

Old Post Sep-14-2004 02:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbital32 Click here to Send Orbital32 a Private Message Visit Orbital32's homepage! Add Orbital32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Orbital32
come one, you gotta be kidding. I'm sorry you are the biggest wuss i heard of. Going to call the cops... what are they going to do? shoot it?

the things iw would do with my gun if i was cop

id be breaking walnuts like chief wigum

Old Post Sep-14-2004 03:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nss
Senior tranceaddict

quote:

lol@the responses

Old Post Sep-14-2004 03:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nss Click here to Send nss a Private Message Add nss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

quote:

Dude i have no gun..otherwise I would shoot it.
Right now it is inside its home...
Tomorrow the goddamn school better take care of this.
I told my hall RA....he doesnt give a shit since its not located near him. I open my door...straight in front of me 8-10ft away is the exit and next to the exit is the janitor's supply room....!

Check this bite out..

OMFfgfgjhg

Old Post Sep-14-2004 04:25 
Massive84
Old Relic

Peter parker should been bitten by a recluse.

Then he can shoot venom and melt bad guys..hrhr

Old Post Sep-14-2004 04:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sr22
Senior tranceaddict

at the responses...

and at dorm room guy that is freaking out. Do the gum idea, but put on some thick gloves first, then get some bubble tape, take about 2 feet of it, chew it up, and stick the fucking huge wad on the opening.

Old Post Sep-14-2004 05:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sr22 Click here to Send sr22 a Private Message Add sr22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbital32
Revolution

quote:
Originally posted by sr22
at the responses...

and at dorm room guy that is freaking out. Do the gum idea, but put on some thick gloves first, then get some bubble tape, take about 2 feet of it, chew it up, and stick the fucking huge wad on the opening.

here's what i would do. I would put on some gloves and squash it. I don't think he has Titauim fangs that going the gloves. But then again that's me. Stop freaking yourself out, grab some cajones and kill the sonna of a bitch. Hell, if i was your RA i wouldn't give a fuck either!

Old Post Sep-14-2004 05:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbital32 Click here to Send Orbital32 a Private Message Visit Orbital32's homepage! Add Orbital32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gabor3000gt
Senior tranceaddict

you kidding????? Those bites are nasty as fuck!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You can spot me at:
08/16 Paul van Dyk @ Szigen Fesztival, HU
09/03 Gabriel & Dresden @ Palace, HU

Old Post Sep-14-2004 06:15  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for gabor3000gt Click here to Send gabor3000gt a Private Message Add gabor3000gt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Kills Bugs Dead

Old Post Sep-14-2004 14:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XaNaX
I <3 global warming

Jesus, why hasn't you or one of your roomates gone to the store and dropped 4 bucks on a can of Raid? Fuck waiting for animal control, once that poison hits that thing it will be dead in 30 seconds.

Old Post Sep-14-2004 14:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for XaNaX Add XaNaX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
6iki_Snake
tranceaddict

Just move out all your stuff, then put a highly flammable liquid all over the janitor closet and fire it up. When the hall RA checks up on whats happening, just tell them the spider (the one HE didnt take care off) did it...

quote:
i didnt read it but i saw a she in there. damn bitches

Old Post Sep-14-2004 14:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for 6iki_Snake Click here to Send 6iki_Snake a Private Message Add 6iki_Snake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

case close:

I went to class this morning and when i got back....school had already taken care of it.
Ra told them where it was at....and they killed it and threw it in the trash....pretty lame because my roommate wanted to put it in a jar!

-_-;;;;;;;

Old Post Sep-14-2004 14:48 
jonze
Unicorn Farts

quote:
the things iw would do with my gun if i was cop

id be breaking walnuts like chief wigum

a new remote control too

Old Post Sep-14-2004 14:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonze Click here to Send jonze a Private Message Add jonze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BeatFreak
og

quote:
case close:

I went to class this morning and when i got back....school had already taken care of it.
Ra told them where it was at....and they killed it and threw it in the trash....pretty lame because my roommate wanted to put it in a jar!

-_-;;;;;;;

or so they said!

Old Post Sep-14-2004 15:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BeatFreak Click here to Send BeatFreak a Private Message Add BeatFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
case close:

-_-;;;;;;;

i wouldn't believe that.

ask to see the body.

they could be telling you this just to shut you up.

Old Post Sep-14-2004 15:18  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loca
the vibe raider

Check out this baby for fun

It's an East African Horned Baboon Spider A.K.A. Curved-Horn Tarantula, and they get quite big with a body size varying from 13-90 mm. They're pretty damn scary to see and deliver quite a painful bite. Thankfully i've only seen one twice in my life but i regret never keeping either one

Old Post Sep-14-2004 15:50  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for loca Click here to Send loca a Private Message Add loca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

I believe them because several people were talkin about it like 15minutes ago....seeems the spider drew in a small crowd at 8am...LOL!

THank god I can walk through that exit now

Old Post Sep-14-2004 17:00 
jrbuddha
Senior tranceaddict

What if it laid eggs!

Posting a thread about this wastes everyone's time

Old Post Sep-14-2004 17:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jrbuddha Click here to Send jrbuddha a Private Message Add jrbuddha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
6iki_Snake
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess

ask to see the body.

this becomes more and more of a X files episode every day....

quote:
i didnt read it but i saw a she in there. damn bitches

Old Post Sep-14-2004 17:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for 6iki_Snake Click here to Send 6iki_Snake a Private Message Add 6iki_Snake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

I was digging through the trash and to no luck!

But on my way to getting lunch today I snapped a picture of a poor bird who got trampled on the sidewalk

Old Post Sep-14-2004 18:49 
Mebot
Maverick

poor bird...

this whole traumatic experience... but how did you know it was a brown recluse in the first place?

i don't know too much about spiders, the only 1 i know is dangerous is black widow and I can tell them apart..

i wouldn't know a brown recluse from a regular house spider...

Old Post Sep-14-2004 19:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wwu.punisher
The Enigma

We caught a Hobo spider in a jar last year in the dorms.

The guy who kept it held weekly "spider battles", in which we would pit any other big spiders we could find against the Hobo. He owned seven before one finally kicked his ass.

1. Utah Saints - Lost Vagueness (Oliver Lieb's Main Mix)
2. Klea - Tic Toc (Paul Van Dyk's Re-Edit)
3. Alibi - Eternity (Inner City Mix)
4. Cirque de Soleil - Pokinoi (Sasha Mix)
5. Chris & Kai vs. Levin - Gone to Heaven

Old Post Sep-14-2004 19:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wwu.punisher Click here to Send wwu.punisher a Private Message Add wwu.punisher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread