Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
keithos27
Perfecto For Clubs

quote:
Originally posted by [N]k|[Z]
get yer big fat juicy cock out

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:22  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for keithos27 Click here to Send keithos27 a Private Message Visit keithos27's homepage! Add keithos27 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Vid 1619 wont play for some reason

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

it just finished uploading

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:28  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
keithos27
Perfecto For Clubs

Which song is in this video... http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~lrussell/Pics/ss/MVI_1623.AVI and which song has the lyrics "just another fucking love song"?

Nice videos... looks like you had a perfect spot.

-Keith

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:34  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for keithos27 Click here to Send keithos27 a Private Message Visit keithos27's homepage! Add keithos27 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

quote:
Which song is in this video... http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~lrussell/Pics/ss/MVI_1623.AVI and which song has the lyrics "just another fucking love song"?

dunno

quote:
Nice videos... looks like you had a perfect spot.

right under the water

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:44  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Sc.D

quote:
Originally posted by keithos27
...and which song has the lyrics "just another fucking love song"?

-Keith

Amiel
Lovesong - Scumfrog Remix
[Hedonism]

xxx arturo

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:47  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

i think the song in the vid was solid globe, not sure though. I have heard the song and i think i have it...will check...

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stassi
America's Degenerate

oh man, what a sick night, saw alot of people there i havent seen in a loooong time. And that Voodoo People remix was dope. The rain didn't stop no one! Bring it!

Old Post Jun-26-2004 16:55  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Stassi Click here to Send Stassi a Private Message Visit Stassi's homepage! Add Stassi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

IT WAS AMAZING. First of all a question.

Does ANYBODY know the name of that psytrance sounding track. I really love psytrance and never expected pvd to play it and I think I went NUTS when he played that track. It was around 7:15 pm i think.

The rain was amazing, the lazers were great, and those rubber balls were crazy. My friends and I took 2 of them home lol. Disinfladed and in the bookbag they go. It was great I dint get to meet any ta's. But i met some other people or saw other people. My friends and I met these dudes just smoking some stuff and who ever pitched in got a puff, we met this couple, and i saw some booty lol. This chick was on top of this guy she just flashed my friend and I (mostly my friend becuase I was on his right). This chick had a mini skirt thingy and she just lifted that shit and flashed everyone lol. The sound gear changed from last year and so did the lazers. Did YOU SEE THAT cone lazer on of PVD that was AMAZING. I will post pics and vidz soon

Old Post Jun-26-2004 17:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CivicRydr
Supreme tranceaddict

i have never had balls in my face, until then.

the balls that they threw out sucked.

the worst part of it was that pvd was playing this really hot song then and all i could do was hit these balls that were bouncing off my head.

and even worst...pvd and markus got up and threw all the balls, that had landed on top of stage, back out to the crowd (keeping the cycle going)

back to bed...

Old Post Jun-26-2004 17:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for CivicRydr Click here to Send CivicRydr a Private Message Visit CivicRydr's homepage! Add CivicRydr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

quote:
Does ANYBODY know the name of that psytrance sounding track. I really love psytrance and never expected pvd to play it and I think I went NUTS when he played that track. It was around 7:15 pm i think.

i think it was probably acid trance...

maby ferry corsten - its time (kai tracid remix)
or the jp vs allstars track..

Old Post Jun-26-2004 17:05  Italy
phoenixBEBE
rainbows abound 7-5-13

Location: 2012. Everything changes after this year :) <3 so can't wait.

quote:
Originally posted by FabioCannavaro
Didn't go but I have some questions.

1. Tracklist - Of course
2. How was the atmosphere especially during the rain? Woodstock vibe?

our very own WOODSTOCK...right in the park!

Old Post Jun-26-2004 17:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixBEBE Click here to Send phoenixBEBE a Private Message Add phoenixBEBE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread