Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [chillout/trance/progressive] Wrzonance - Examples Of Beauty [FULL, VBR]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wrzonance
ntz ntz ntz ntz

Arrow [chillout/trance/progressive] Wrzonance - Examples Of Beauty [FULL, VBR]

I had an assignment for one of my classes to bring in two examples of art. One of which we had to make.

One had to be Ugliness as art.
And one as Beauty as art.

I brought in Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy as the ugly piece and it shocked the nay-nay's out of a lot of the kids in the Art Appreciation class.

And I made the beautiful example. At first it was nothing, and I did it like an hour before I had to leave for class.

But now it is complete, it is actually two songs really. The first 3 minutes being the ambient chillout intro, the final 5 minutes is the more trancy progressive part of the track. This is the final version. Please download and enjoy.

Feedback appreciated as always.

link:
Wrzonance - Examples of Beauty (complete)
8:12, VBR100 Mp3, 120bpm into 137bpm, 4/4, E major

----Adam Wrzeski
----Wrzonance

track: need air - track: on our condition
track: synthesized - track: pleasure - track: switch cake - track: examples of beauty
Buy my CD at CDBaby

Last edited by wrzonance on Nov-29-2009 at 20:20

Old Post May-03-2006 21:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wrzonance Click here to Send wrzonance a Private Message Visit wrzonance's homepage! Add wrzonance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

I really like the intro, in fact I'd like to hear the chilled piece as a separate tune altogether. The change in tempo caught me off-guard, but it worked. I don't really have anything negative to say, other than finish it, because it pissed me off when it ended.

Old Post May-03-2006 21:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sterilis
Sunset Ibiza

intro is nice i like the piano dont know if the intro is ideal for it though. i take that back as it progresses it starts to fit more.

the bit at the end of the intro goes on a bit long would have sounded better with a few effects then the kick. bass sounds very hard housy. tidy boys comes to mind. nice vocals. doru malaia vocals?

the intro sort of seems pointless as you dont use it again and you change the melody sort of like 2 different tracks going on. more elements neeeded but its a short sample so your more than likely going to be working on it. sounding pretty good though.

keep at it!

Old Post May-03-2006 22:47  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for sterilis Click here to Send sterilis a Private Message Add sterilis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wrzonance
ntz ntz ntz ntz

Thanks all for the reviews so far!

to kane:

Def Doru vocal samples
And you ARE right. They are two seperate tracks. It will one of those deals where... the first part is the intro, and then the second part (where the bpm evens out to 137) will be the second track on my cd I'm working on.

A lot of people have suggested (including my dad lol) that I should make the first part a new track.

to nou:

The bass is a little weaker. Vadim noticed that as well... I need to make my sub bass filtered a little more... then it might punch through a little more.

I'll keep working on it.

track: synthesized - track: pleasure - track: switch cake - track: examples of beauty
Buy my CD at CDBaby

Old Post May-04-2006 15:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wrzonance Click here to Send wrzonance a Private Message Visit wrzonance's homepage! Add wrzonance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sparkunian
Senior tranceaddict

First of all must say that has too much melodie for my taste.Like to listen chillout music but not melodic trance.So I'll refer most on the first part of the track.
Like a lot the piano that has crystal and etherial sound.Really nice.Is sweet intro but maybe is too big to stay like this.If you want to leave it as it is add some things like fxs or vocs to be more chaotic maybe...Nice synth at the background.
The point when you start to uptempo it's also big.Maybe you must short it cause the waiting for your final beat is little boring.Try to cut 8 metres.Think will be very interesting.
At 3:40 you established a very nice beat with cool bass that makes me expect something more psychedelic after it and maybe something more hard but you sweet it again with the piano.It's not bad for the fans of such kind of music but you have also the chance to make it a completely different track thought.
Generally production is in very good level.Waiting to listening completely speciall the difficult parts when all your channels will be open.

Giorgos

psy tunes in the mix "psyunite"

Old Post May-11-2006 18:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sparkunian Click here to Send Sparkunian a Private Message Add Sparkunian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wrzonance
ntz ntz ntz ntz

finally done!

Yes. Final version! Please download and enjoy. I would really really appreciate it. I'm actually proud of this piece.

I stole the show in my Music Production class when I presented this piece.

DOWNLOAD!

Wrzonance - Examples of Beauty (FULL VBR100)

Buy my CD at CDBaby

Old Post May-24-2006 00:01  United States
cybernetica
Captain Insano

Hey,
typing as I'm listening...

nice introduction, the ambience has a dark Fantasy feeling to it, I dig it. The ticking is very hypnotic.
The piano sounds great, but its melody is very simple. Aaah, now I get what you want to do. The piano melody getting more and more intense, good idea.
The buildup of the beat is not bad either.. good way of slowly building up tension.
Nice beat @3:05, very proggy ...
I dont really like the bass, I mean its quite crisp and clear, maybe its not so much my taste.
The offbeat hihat still stands out a little from the mix, maybe consider using another sample.
5:00 ... interesting sample, piano works well.
Nice buildup. Great vocoded Sample!
now were again onto something different, a little darker part here. I dig it.
6:10 .. the piano works just so well here.
Oh, its building down already. Sweet long outro. I see this one is really focused on ambience.

I cant think of anything wrong about this except that im not in the right mood for it now... plus its actually a little too minimal for my taste, but thats your style and you got to accept it. Though if I think about it further maybe a little more density in percussions or FX could improve this.
Anyway, really good job mate! Keep it up!

Cybernetika albums (free DL): Atropos (2009) | Nanospheric (2008) | Neural Network Expansion (2007) | Promo #1 (2006) | Paralysis (2005)

homepage: http://www.cybernetika.de

Old Post May-27-2006 08:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for cybernetica Click here to Send cybernetica a Private Message Visit cybernetica's homepage! Add cybernetica to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Rogers
Supreme tranceaddict

awsome intro thus far...very erie.
usually don't like piano in trance, but this sounds very natural.
not a fan of people throwing in distorted paino and stuff, so ur good in my books
man...this melody is from a track i can't put my finger on..i wanna say amon tobin.
Think it might be in the matrix or something, not sure.
Fuck thats a class way of kick'n it in, speed'n up the bpm's??? awsome
love the little zip sounds
kick is lacking in my opinion though...really nice use of fx.
fuck.....very original, the way u kick it in after the break with the paning robot voic is awsome.
not crazy about that mono synth after the break, little cheesey.
Wicked track though, very creative use of sounds and structure.

www.conradrogers.com

Old Post May-27-2006 18:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Rogers Click here to Send Mr Rogers a Private Message Add Mr Rogers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rinster
EDM Addict

hey mate, reviewing as i type..
nice intro.. the percs used are nice.
the piano is nice and simple. i expected it a lil different though..
2:45 thunder effect is cool..
the track is quite minimal.. i like the way you introduce the kick at 3:00..
3:35 the dark pad is quite cool.
the vocal fits well & the effect used on it is quite unique..
i enjoyed the track although i expected it a bit different.. (more trancy) good job

Bidor

Old Post May-27-2006 22:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rinster Click here to Send Rinster a Private Message Visit Rinster's homepage! Add Rinster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wrzonance
ntz ntz ntz ntz

Thank you all for the comments and suggestions. As some of you pointed it, you weren't expecting piano melodies, and were expecting a longer arrangment. It isn't my normal stuff but I really liked doing it.

Thanks Cyber, Rodgers, and Bidor.

Buy my CD at CDBaby

Old Post May-28-2006 20:39  United States
wrzonance
ntz ntz ntz ntz

Yea. The CERN effect was the speak and spell samples: "M" "I" "D" "I"

...super nerdy for the win.

Thanks CD

Buy my CD at CDBaby

Old Post May-29-2006 00:06  United States
globalwarming
tranceaddict

ok...
bassline is too thin, add another sound with some lower frequancy
i'd change the kick, to something more shiny and plucky
5:29 the thin sound that comes in makes my head hurt.. that shouldnt happend because i like trance :-))
there is a pad that follows the whole track, cut some low frequancies of it because it swallows the low end of the drums and bass.
the intro is very nice, you picked good samples for the whole track mate so keep up the good work!
very good work with the vocals!
8/10

Old Post Jun-01-2006 17:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for globalwarming Click here to Send globalwarming a Private Message Visit globalwarming's homepage! Add globalwarming to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [chillout/trance/progressive] Wrzonance - Examples Of Beauty [FULL, VBR]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread