Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Hawk - Need For Cognition [TBR on Anjunadeep]
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Hawk L
Senior tranceaddict

Hawk - Need For Cognition [*Updated*]

*Updated*

Alright, just wanted to tell that my track "Hawk - Need For Cognition" (Anjunadeep) now are out on promo vinyl at most web-vinyl-shops.
It´s´already played by the biggest jocks out there, and on the B-side you´ll find mr. Airwave´s "Planisphere remix."

For more info about me, and the release, check out:
HAWKMUSIC.NU

Original thread:
Alright, It's been a while since I posted here, so I thought it was time to put up something to show I'm still in business

This track is called "Need For Cognition" and are a prog trancer with some deep bassline, vocal dubs and so on.

A bit short sample, but check it out:
Hawk - Need For Cognition (Sample)

Some response would be great!

- Hawk -
hawkmusic.nu

Last edited by Hawk L on Oct-03-2005 at 11:49

Old Post Jul-27-2005 22:03  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk L Click here to Send Hawk L a Private Message Visit Hawk L's homepage! Add Hawk L to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
richg101

mate. im pretty new here so i hav nt heared any of your previous work but this sample is really nice and deep. with very nice layers.

the only thing i was a bit unkeen on was the vocal sounding synth sound.

hope to hear the full version cos id definately play this track in a set before everything got more progressive techy.

lush work 9.2/10

Old Post Jul-27-2005 22:47  England
Click Here to See the Profile for richg101 Click here to Send richg101 a Private Message Visit richg101's homepage! Add richg101 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
linkmage
Supreme tranceaddict

Hello

I agree with Rich.this vox synth sound is'nt good for that cool trancy tune...

Very well produced...

very good atmosphere...

I think 9,5/10

please visit my page and write a comment...

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forum/s...threadid=281492

Old Post Jul-28-2005 06:17  Lithuania
Click Here to See the Profile for linkmage Click here to Send linkmage a Private Message Visit linkmage's homepage! Add linkmage to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hawk L
Senior tranceaddict

Ey yo!
I'm not sure what you mean by vox synth, but there are some real vocal dubs there, is it those you mean?
They kind of make the track in the rest of the tune you see
thanks for the comments!

Anyone else?

Old Post Jul-28-2005 07:13  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk L Click here to Send Hawk L a Private Message Visit Hawk L's homepage! Add Hawk L to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
richg101

hey hawk.

on first listening i was nt sure about the vocal dub.

listened to it a few times now and i think i was wrong in my opinion and statement. maybe the vocal is just a bit prominent for my liking

ill look out for the realese

cheers mate.

rich

Old Post Jul-28-2005 12:42  England
Click Here to See the Profile for richg101 Click here to Send richg101 a Private Message Visit richg101's homepage! Add richg101 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

Ojoj, en norsk artist.. må nesten høre da

Hmm..joda, solid smaple dette her
Likte den, veldig chill

Old Post Jul-28-2005 15:35  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kopi_luwak
K.O. 3.14159265

Really nice tune, but the sample is really small .
Kopi =o.

Old Post Jul-28-2005 16:00  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for kopi_luwak Click here to Send kopi_luwak a Private Message Add kopi_luwak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simon D
tranceaddict in training

I'm loving this very much

hope to here the full version soon

Old Post Jul-28-2005 16:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Simon D Click here to Send Simon D a Private Message Add Simon D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sheen Trickz
Senior tranceaddict

Lo

Hmmz..overal the sample , very nice , very climatic..like it v much , hope that full will be great and available to say sth more than now..

Visit and comment mine track too
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=281570

Old Post Jul-30-2005 01:38  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Sheen Trickz Click here to Send Sheen Trickz a Private Message Visit Sheen Trickz's homepage! Add Sheen Trickz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chris Larkin
Supreme tranceaddict

Lovely. All of your stuff is class, mate.

Are you going to be able to get Space Between signed anytime?

Old Post Jul-30-2005 21:52  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Larkin Click here to Send Chris Larkin a Private Message Add Chris Larkin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hawk L
Senior tranceaddict

Lovely feedback! just great guys!
It seems like space between wont be signed bacuse i`ve had it up the full track on my website a long time. Cause I care about you guys, you know, hehe...
Well, look out for the release of "need for cognition" on anunadeep in the beginning of October.
Please, more feedback! (Sorry for the writing errors, I´m kind of drunk, and just home from summerparade in Oslo)

Old Post Jul-31-2005 00:49  Norway
trancintaiwan
golf and trance fanatic

hey man... this track is hot...

i'm definitely gonna grab the vinyl once its released...

got a date yet?

keep up the awesome work man...

hai lee

Old Post Aug-01-2005 11:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for trancintaiwan Click here to Send trancintaiwan a Private Message Add trancintaiwan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Hawk - Need For Cognition [TBR on Anjunadeep]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed ID [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackm-box and susie ledge - when youre gone (original mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread