Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > trancEaddicts Unite Chapter IV (Here we go again...)
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

trancEaddicts Unite Chapter IV (Here we go again...)

Ladies and gentlemen...
the time has come. Again.

Basically following on from the old thread, now we have some time, time to get this baby going

The usual crap...

TrancEaddicts Unite Chapter 4

There's going to be a couple of little changes this time around.
Myself, Mart, Mr.Mystery & Mike (along with others if necessary, preferably with names beginning in M) shall be judging your tracks. That means we will be more selective than in previous chapters - quality over quantity this time

Here are some guidelines:
1) We're looking for about 20-28 tunes, so be quick. The goal here is to do two 80 minute mixes, depending on the amount of quality tracks of course.

2) We're accepting entries for a bit longer now

3) We're trying to showcase your work here, so original work would be preferred. Remixes for other amateur artists are fine, though, if the original artist knows about it. In any case do *not* send unauthorised remixes of commercial tunes. (Commercial = anything that's been signed and/or released)

4) Trance tracks (subgenre irrelevant) and serious entries only. The genre limitation isn't too strict but at least make it trancey, no drum'n'bass or stuff like that

5) We hold the right to pick any tunes we want. No complaining allowed.

6) We want the tracks to be as high quality as possible (192k+). That means a good encoding and a fully finished tune. No demo versions. If you have troubles mastering stuff some help can be arranged. We'd hate to ditch a good tune because of bad mastering.

7) Make sure the tune you are submitting is mixable!

8) When submitting tunes, only put 1 down at a time. We are not going to go through your entire back catalogue to see what fits. If your first tune gets rejected, then try another.

9) This is a mix from a TrancEaddict to the TrancEaddicts. This means we shall not be accepting tunes by people who have only registered here to get their tune in the mix (unless the tune is pretty fuckin' good ).

10) We hold the right to modify (rework, cut, remaster) the track however we see fit.

Anyone who chooses to ignore these guidelines shall get ignored as well.

Okay then. What are you still waiting for?

Tunes so far
• Action Level - Topless
• Acute - Rewired
• Alucard - Blue on Blue (Luke Terry's Red on Bluetleg) [Team-Toad]
• Aosis - Endless Skies
• D.Y.N.E. - Kama
• Echano featuring Organik - Outsider
• Fatboy - Equipoise
• J.L. - Frozen In Time
• Kindred Spirits - Warp (Icone Remix)
• Mike Foyle presents Luana - Nineteen
• Mike Upton featuring The Space Cadet - Oasis
• Mind's Eye - Violet Sun
• P.E.G - Chiba [Trance Tribe Recordings]
• Shadowdance vs Ethereal - Scarlet Oak
• Subtle - Maranjana
• Syntagma vs. Pjotr G - Fusion
• Trevor Kay - Toad
• Tyler C vs State of Matter - Silver Sun (Ethereal's Foresaken Sunset Mix)

Tunes so far
• Cybernetika - Lifecode
• Cybernetika - Pitchblack
• DJ Karimnet - Pharaos Are Back
• Gabe Ecnart - Dream Away
• Jones Malone - Skin deep
• Liquid flow - Stardust
• Mycron - Lost Emotions (Project Seven Remix)
• Nomen Nescio - Walking the Mile
• Paulo Der Munoz - Tears of Youth
• RickyM - Uzi
• SGF - Take My Hand (Freakazoid Remix)
• Sharvax - Lunar Perception

Undecided so far
• Alan-M - Intermittent (Extended Mix)
• Antonio Gomez - Hidden Scrolls
• Jex - Xanadu
• Joey Waters - Equilibrium <- Could be ok if it's exported at about 1/4

volume it is now
• Keith McMurray Feat. Annalisse Davis - Unbelieve
• Lance Thackeray - From The Outside (Nullistic Solid Remix)
• Mida V - Emanation
• Nick The Kid & Louk - Dreams
• Secret Development - Day One (Re-Edit)
• S-Tune - Spazio
• The Darkone - Ravenlock
• Tonk Project - The Last Morning
• Vox - Freedom of Mind
• Yarune - Fanaticism

Unable to get
• Gringo - Far From Your Sun

w: www.luketerry.com

Last edited by Luke Terry on Mar-30-2005 at 11:19

Old Post Mar-11-2005 20:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Radman
Senior tranceaddict

nice , maybe I'll try and get one ready in time this round

Peace!

Old Post Mar-11-2005 22:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Radman Click here to Send Dj Radman a Private Message Add Dj Radman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DannyO
The Vinyl Hunter

Awesome, these sets are always great, and there sets that are like no other, wish I had something finished to submit, maybe next time.

Do you guys have any idea on when the mixes would be complete?

Old Post Mar-12-2005 01:59  England
Click Here to See the Profile for DannyO Click here to Send DannyO a Private Message Add DannyO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tylerc
wannabe ballaz

quick question. if one of my solo tunes gets accepted can i still submit a collab tune like me and ethereal's or me and som's??

gigs:
10.30 epic w/tiesto
11.24 spin w/david guetta
12.4 envy

Old Post Mar-12-2005 02:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tylerc Click here to Send tylerc a Private Message Visit tylerc's homepage! Add tylerc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Preferably not, since we're trying to fit in as many different people as we can. If there isn't enough submissions otherwise then we can put more up.

Old Post Mar-12-2005 08:32  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Massive84
Old Relic

I'd like to submit violet sun.

-Moose

Old Post Mar-12-2005 08:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Well do it then.

Old Post Mar-12-2005 08:44  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
twisted
happy technomad

its too bad its going to be mixed again because for once it would be nice to showcase all types of EDM. we do have all types of music played, created, and discussed here. it would showcase alot nicer, thats for sure. comeon, lets show some diversity and duality here this time around...mabye?

i could always start my own thing...but truthfully..i dont think i could get it stickied, i dont think it would catch on easily enough, sorry to be negative, but i think TA's Unite is a bit more official since its been going on so long.

just something to think about (even if its an immediate "no" to my suggestion, i felt i needed to bring it up. not sure if it has been done in the past, but i think its still worthy to talk about.

Thanks

***Sig Edited - Image Size***

Old Post Mar-12-2005 09:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for twisted Click here to Send twisted a Private Message Add twisted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TOR
Traveller

nice

-> Kindred Spirits - Warp (Icone Remix) [left click]

Old Post Mar-12-2005 12:02  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for TOR Click here to Send TOR a Private Message Add TOR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cybernetica
Captain Insano

Great! I'm gonna make a new edit thats a bit better to mix of my new tune and then we'll see

edit: if u guys also accept goa/acid trance of course

Old Post Mar-12-2005 12:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for cybernetica Click here to Send cybernetica a Private Message Visit cybernetica's homepage! Add cybernetica to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

we will listen to everything u send us no matter how random

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Mar-12-2005 12:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Radman
Senior tranceaddict

Ok, here's my submission....

SGF - Take My Hand (Freakazoid Remix)

hope you like

Old Post Mar-12-2005 13:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Radman Click here to Send Dj Radman a Private Message Add Dj Radman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > trancEaddicts Unite Chapter IV (Here we go again...)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMysterious italian track [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Ajare" (Way Out West Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread