Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Astral Projection FTW!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MrSquirrel
Auf Wiedersehen

Astral Projection FTW!

So I decided I would venture out of my cave to get a chance to see Astral Projection, and I was not disappointed.

Left before they were finished, but stayed long enough to hear them do a 14 minute long remix on the fly of Arrakis - The Spice whch was pretty much the best thing evar.

You guys who went to Crobar missed out on seein the squirrel out. Your loss

Those guys that were before them from texas were pretty good too....if a little on the skull-fucking end of the BPM spectrum for my tastes, but they were into it, and the crowd that was there were as well.

I have been listening to more psy-goa type stuff when I have been listening to anything recently, so unless J'00'F or something similar comes around, chances are I won't bother on going out for it. And even then, I probably will just stay in my cave.

Hope you guys had fun at Sander.

Singing off,

MrS

(FTW = for teh win!)

-"Reality" is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.

Old Post Jul-24-2005 19:33  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for MrSquirrel Click here to Send MrSquirrel a Private Message Visit MrSquirrel's homepage! Add MrSquirrel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
suneel
Senior tranceaddict

Love

man i was soo thrilled to see avi and lior. they are soo cool. the best ever. i thought lior would play on the synth, but most of it was done using nuendo. slight change in their style. but they did play most of their old hits like mahadeva, dancing galaxy remix, kabala remix, people can fly,life on mars?, chaos. oh and not to forget they did play open society from their next cd release. its a really neat track. i was asking avi about it and he said that they where still working on it. we where talking like we where pals from a long time. avi said he liked my t-shirt and i was so happy . also the door man told me the same thing while leaving. i told lior thanks for adding my site long time back and i told me about the tracks i liked and he was so pleased and he asked me to give my number. man this was a really cool show. i am now going to be very very choosy to decide which shows to attend in the future. to many goa/psy trance lovers in chicago this was the day!

if you guys are interested i have some pics on my website. head to music and then click on pics. Also two small videos at
www.trancer-necromancer.com/musik/vid/ap1.asf and
www.trancer-necromancer.com/musik/vid/ap2.asf

the first one is the chaos remix and i am not sure of the other one.

Old Post Jul-25-2005 04:04  India
Click Here to See the Profile for suneel Click here to Send suneel a Private Message Visit suneel's homepage! Add suneel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
professorgatsby
Junior tranceaddict

Psymbolic.com worked with PURE to make this happen.

Psymbolic also collaborates within The Chilluminati, a psy trance collective. The Chilluminati has organized some large psy events in the Midwest, and there are more coming. We've done two Metatronic events, one weekend fest (GeoLogic), another outdoor event (Secret Fire), and we've got Dreamfields and Karmaclysm coming up.

Suneel, thanks for your support . . .

www.chilluminati.org

Last edited by professorgatsby on Jul-26-2005 at 15:40

Old Post Jul-26-2005 03:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for professorgatsby Click here to Send professorgatsby a Private Message Add professorgatsby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
suneel
Senior tranceaddict

hey prof thanks a ton for bringing ap to chicago , and i hope this is just the beginning !!!

Old Post Jul-26-2005 05:51  India
Click Here to See the Profile for suneel Click here to Send suneel a Private Message Visit suneel's homepage! Add suneel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Astral Projection FTW!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread