Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Addiction: Twin Cities
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Daniel K
cities of gold

Smoking ..umm..something Addiction: Twin Cities

Friday, Sept. 30th
The Quest, Minneapolis, MN

Last edited by Daniel K on Aug-28-2005 at 17:44

Old Post Jul-16-2005 01:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel K Click here to Send Daniel K a Private Message Add Daniel K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel K
All info will be posted here but first...

I have briefly discussed the event (w/ tylerc) with the owner of Euphoria here in Minneapolis. I am going to meet with him again and show him a bit of what the event will be like but there should be no problems with booking this place. There are 3 rooms so we can fit in more DJ's without a crunch on time.

but...

I am a bit torn on the day and date. I am aiming for an August date, but unfortunately we may not be able to get the original group all together, hopefully it will work out. Please post your suggestions for a time in August that would work best for you. Obviously I am looking for a weekend so it is more travel friendly with all of you who have a job and what we like to call, "a life".

I would like to get the original crew back so those of you, you know who you are, let me know if you are interested and when would work best for you.

If you are not apart of the original crew and would like to take part, pm me with your details and I will see what I can do

I'm in. Just give me a few days to sort out some things and clear my head on a few matters, then I'll have a clearer picture of what's shaking...

It's very cool, Daniel & Tyler, that you guys are working on this with the owner of Euphoria, and even cooler still that you want to get the original crew back...

Anything you need... Get ahold of me...

Cheers,

Rob

Old Post Jul-16-2005 01:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

so where do i fit into this monkey business???

Old Post Jul-16-2005 17:46  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Daniel K
cities of gold

quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica
so where do i fit into this monkey business???

wherever you would like...

Old Post Jul-16-2005 17:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel K Click here to Send Daniel K a Private Message Add Daniel K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tuis
Supreme tranceaddict

The sooner a date is set, the sooner I can bargain for time off from work, as long as it is set before 1 Aug, unless the date is late in the month. I don't want to miss Addiction: Part Deux.

"It's a celebration...bitches." - DJ Jam III, 25 Mar 05

Old Post Jul-16-2005 18:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tuis Click here to Send Tuis a Private Message Add Tuis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

whereabouts is euphoria in MN?

Old Post Jul-17-2005 04:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tylerc
wannabe ballaz

Downtown Minneapolis. It's on 1st Ave about 2 blocks from the Target Center.

gigs:
10.30 epic w/tiesto
11.24 spin w/david guetta
12.4 envy

Old Post Jul-17-2005 04:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tylerc Click here to Send tylerc a Private Message Visit tylerc's homepage! Add tylerc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_lane
Timeless

Sounds Cool!

www.Avidtechno.com
- Trance Challenge Afterparty -> [Lane Pelovsky, Squiggles, MBC...]
- Jokers -> [Lozar, Lane Pelovsky, Speakerfuker & More] -> 06/04
- Spectrum -> [JT, Clear, Steve Ohs, Lane Pelovsky] -> 07/30
- Addiction @ The Quest -> [Kenneth Thomas, TylerC/DanielK, Lane Pelovsky] -> 9/30

Old Post Jul-17-2005 21:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_lane Click here to Send dj_lane a Private Message Visit dj_lane's homepage! Add dj_lane to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crrrazydan
Senior tranceaddict

Man this will be one awesome night! I hope it comes together.

Old Post Jul-19-2005 01:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for crrrazydan Click here to Send crrrazydan a Private Message Add crrrazydan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

just let me know where to send demo, if need help organizing let me know also. later

Old Post Jul-22-2005 14:51  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Daniel K
cities of gold

To make this event even bigger, I am now working with JT and SIM to get this going on either a spectrum night or a plush night; either euphoria or the quest/friday or saturday night. I am still aiming for the end of August but it may even go into September in order to get proper promotion...

demos ay? pm me or aim...

Old Post Jul-23-2005 01:39 
Daniel K
cities of gold

mark your calander kids

September 30th @ The Quest
Minneapolis, MN

details to come

Old Post Aug-14-2005 20:31 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Addiction: Twin Cities
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSpun by Deep Dish 2006 [#5] [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOpus 808 - "Winter" (Allegro Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread