Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Astral Projection Tracklist Archive
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djash
1958-Immortal

Astral Projection Tracklist Archive

Hi all Astral Projection Fans!

I put smilies near sets which i have, so i can check tracks from these sets, the others i just posted what i had found.

Biography (taken from the official site www.astral-projection.com):

Avi Nissim and Lior Perlmuter first met at elementary school at the age of nine. Lior started working with synthesizers at the age of eleven and two years later teamed up with Yaniv Haviv under the name Paradox. Even earlier Avi had already started DJing and performing in heavy industrial bands around Israel. In 1989 Lior and Avi first teamed up. Avi was already a well-known DJ (playing Acid, Techno, New Bit etc.). They created their first group and named it SFX (short for sound effects). They started doing gigs in all underground clubs around Israel and made their first breakthrough in 1991 with their single Monster Mania that came out on the Belgian Company Music Man. They started working on an album and later that year while Yaniv was still serving at the Israeli army, they decided to try their luck at the big apple.
After a short time Avi went back home to carry on developing his own music, while Lior stayed and worked in a sound studio, In 1992 , they released a single called JBIE under their own label X-Rave Records in the US. In 1993, while Lior was still in the USA, Avi teamed up with Yaniv and Guy Sebbag under the name SFX and they released a single called Another World under Trigger in Germany.
At the beginning of 1994 Lior decided to come back home and work on his own material with the rest of SFX under their newly formed label Trust in Trance and they started working on their first CD- Trust in Trance Vol. 1. At the same time they signed up with Phonokol and released the CD with great success. After that, Guy decided to leave the group and work on his own.
In 1995 the guys finally opened their own professional sound studio on a more commercial level. They became more exposed to the world market and started playing live shows in events around Europe, while working on their second album Trust in Trance vol. 2. But this time Yaniv, Avi and Lior made the tracks under the name Astral Projection. Trust in Trance vol. 2 entered the Israeli best selling album chart and reached the number 2 position. Both albums became very popular over Europe and in Goa and were played by all the leading DJs. Both CDs were released as a double album by Smart Records in Scandinavia and many of the tracks were released on different singles and compilations world wide by different record companies/labels (among them: Fairway, BMG, Distance, TIP, Blue Room Released, Transient, Rumour, Perfecto Fluoro, Symbiosis, MCA, Euro Media, Vision Sound Carriers).
The third Trust in Trance album contained already five tracks under the name Astral Projection (one featuring MFG). Trust in Trance vol. 3 was their major breakthrough into the European market, the album was reviewed by the leading UK music magazines as a masterpiece, and Astral Projection were crowned as the masters of psychedelic trance from Israel. What followed was just a big success: Leading UK and world DJs kept Astral Projection constantly on their play list; A full computerized animation video was made for People Can Fly and was played on MTV Europe, Viva, MLM, Channel+, M6 and other TV stations over Europe; The guys played in over 30 live shows around the world in one year; The CD was released through TIP (as Astral Projection- Trust in Trance), one of the major trance labels.
Then followed Astral Files, the first CD to be only under Astral Projection name. The CD contained new Astral Projection tracks (one, a collaboration with Dado (Transwave, Deedrah)) and remixes of 4 big hits. Astral Files was released also by the well-appreciated British label- Transient Records (which since then has been releasing all their albums). Again the album received great reviews and most tracks became huge party hits.
Following that, Avex Records (Japan) released a CD called "The Mix", containing a mix by Avi to their best tracks. A lot of singles were included on countless compilations and under many labels in Europe, The US, Japan, Taiwan and others around the world. Astral Projection appeared on countless live shows in a lot of events and festivals all over the globe. In the end 1997 Astral Projection released Dancing Galaxy. As Yaniv changed his direction in music and life he left the band and it was Avi and Lior by themselves again. The album took nine months of work in the studio (Just like a new child, as Avi says). Along with the CD an animated video clip was released for the first track Dancing Galaxy. The album was also released on different labels around the world: Transient, Avex (in Japan- where it was sold with a bonus CD), Blue Moon Production (Taiwan) and others. With the great success of Dancing Galaxy which is probably the most selling artist's trance CD ever, came a lot of shows around the world. Among the special ones were: A performance at the opening night of "The Israeli Season in France", with the participation of the French Culture Minister and VIP's from France and Israel; Performance as guests of the Israeli ambassador to Yugoslavia; Ibiza; Russia; Croatia; USA; and all over Europe.
During 1998 they also released SFX- The Unreleased Tracks 89-94 that contains all their early hits from those good old times. In the beginning of 1999 they released few tracks on A new Trust in Trance compilation- The Next Millenium, among them some new tracks and some remixes to old ones.
In February 1999 Another World was released. It took more then ten months in the studio and contains a new remix to one of their first singles- Another World, after which it is called. It also contains a mix to the classic Trilithon's Trance Dance. They remixed Faithless's God is a DJ and the 2 mixes were released on Psychedelic Vibes 6 and on Israeli Psychedelic Trance vol. 4, and also on a remixes single to Faithless.
In May 2000 they released a double mixed CD- In the Mix- with seven remixes to old tracks, by themselves and others, four new tracks, and the rest is all classics, basically "the best of"- almost 160 minutes of a mixed musical journey with the guys. Transient also released the unreleased tracks unmixed on vinyl. To their new live act they were joined by one of the best Israeli drummers- Dani Makov (Siam, Nikmat Hatractor and more).
They are currently working on their next album.

Legend:

Red sets - i don't have them
Yellow sets - my collection
Green sets - my collection + link to download (in title)

Last edited by djash on Nov-27-2006 at 13:27

Old Post Sep-23-2004 10:35  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click Here to Email djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Visit djash's homepage! Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

Year 1998

Astral Projection Live @ Hyperstate in Oslo Spektrum, Oslo (Sat-02-May-98)

01. [00:00] Astral Projection - Let There Be Light
02. [08:23] Astral Projection - Soundform
03. [16:16] Astral Projection - Ionized
04. [23:24] Astral Projection - Flying Into A Star

Details -
Size: 30.3 MB
Bitrate: 128kb/s
Duration: 33:04 min
Sound quality: Good (Radio set)

----------------------------------------------------------

Year 2000

Astral Projection Live @ Arvika Festival in Arvika (Fri-14-Jul-00)

01. [00:00] Astral Projection - Virtual Booster
02. [07:45] Astral Projection - Another World
03. [14:13] Astral Projection - Trance Dance
04. [22:43] Astral Projection - Let There Be Light
05. [31:10] Astral Projection - Dancing Galaxy
06. [38:58] Astral Projection - People Can Fly
07. [48:02] Astral Projection - Mahadeva

Details -
Size: 74.7 MB
Bitrate: 192kb/s
Duration: 54:27 min

Year 2002

Astral Projection Live @ Brotherhood Beach Party in Mesisim Beach, Tel Aviv (Fri-08-Mar-02)

01. [00:00] Astral Projection - Chaos
02. [08:30] Astral Projection - Nexus
03. [17:18] Astral Projection - 1.000.000 Years From Today
04. [25:00] Astral Projection - Stick And Stones
05. [34:25] Astral Projection - Anything Is Possible
06. [42:23] Astral Projection - Let There Be Light
07. [51:10] Astral Projection - Infinity Justice
08. [57:53] Astral Projection - People Can Fly
09. [67:30] Astral Projection - Electric Blue
10. [74:50] Astral Projection - Burning Up (2002 Remix)

Details -
Size: 113 MB
Bitrate: 192kb/s
Duration: 54:27 min
Sound quality: Average (Radio set, but with very low recording level)

Astral Projection Live @ 102 FM (Thu-26-Dec-02)

01. [000:00] Astral Projection - Amen
02. [004:40] Astral Projection - Chaos
03. [012:37] Astral Projection - Nexus
04. [020:22] Astral Projection - 1,000,000 Years From Today
05. [027:39] Astral Projection - Techno Drome
06. [033:52] Astral Projection - Anything Is Possible
07. [041:43] Astral Projection - Infinity Justice
08. [047:25] Astral Projection - Electric Blue
09. [054:24] Astral Projection - Aurora Borealis
10. [062:23] Astral Projection - Ionized
11. [069:00] Astral Projection - People Can Fly
12. [077:12] Astral Projection - Let There Be Light
13. [084:58] Astral Projection - Kabalah
14. [092:30] Astral Projection - Enlightened Evolution
15. [098:15] Faithless - God Is A DJ (Astral Projection Remix)
16. [107:28] Astral Projection - Mahadeva
17. [115:57] Astral Projection - Sticks And Stones
18. [124:05] Astral Projection - Psychadelic Burnout
19. [132:44] Astral Projection - Dancing Galaxy (On A Mission Remix)
20. [141:02] Astral Projection - Heaven's Gate
21. [148:20] Astral Projection - Liquid Sun
22. [159:20] Astral Projection - Pure NRG (Remix)
23. [169:18] Astral Projection - Burning Up

Year 2003

Avi Nissim Live @ Radio BU (Fri-02-May-03)

01. Vangelis - Blade Runner
02. Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygen 2
03. Kraftwerk - Taschenrechner
04. Kraftwerk - Radioaktivitat
05. Age of Love - Age of Love (Jam & Spoon's Watch Out for Stella Club mix)
06. ID
07. Dual Head VS Wrecked Machines - Which One
08. Alien Project - Nitro
09. Atomic Pulse - Digital Self
10. ID
11. Alternate Vision - Theatre Of Magic (Alternate Vision Remix)
12. ID
13. Alien Project - Crystal Skulls (Dance Mix)
14. Astral Projection - Chaos
15. Yahel - We Know
16. Astrix & Domestic - Massive Activity
17. X-Dream - Rain
18. ID

Astral Projection Live @ Exposure Online Festival in Arena 6: Psy (Fri-05-Sep-03)

01. ID
02. Melicia - Experience
03. Cosma - Yok Yok
04. Astral Projection - Back From Hell
05. ID
06. ID
07. Astral Projection - 1.000.000 Years from Today
08. Delerious - Dynamic Force
09. ID
10. Astrix - Disco Valley
11. Astral Projection - Chaos
12. Protoculture - More Direction
13. Cosma - The Time Has Come
14. Bamboo Forest - Breath

Year 2004

DJ Guy Salama Feat. Astral Projection @ Trance On Air (BPM fm Radio) (Sat-28-Aug-04)

01. [00:00] ID
02. [06:28] Astral Projection - Let There Be Light (Atomic Pulse vs Perplex Mix)
03. [11:12] Astral Projection - Aurora Borealis
04. [15:22] Astral Projection - People Can Fly (Delerious Mix)
05. [21:16] Astral Projection - Mahadeva 99
06. [27:09] Astral Projection - Anything Is Possible
07. [34:12] Astral Projection - Liquid Sun (Star-X Mix)
08. [39:26] Astral Projection - Aurora Borealis (Deedra Mix)
09. [45:55] Astral Projection - Ambient Galaxy (Goa Trance Mix)
10. [51:55] ID

Details -
Size: 72.6 MB
Bitrate: VBR 177kb/s
Duration: 57:17 min

Astral Projection Live @ GLZ Studios (96.6 Fm Radio) (Fri-03-Sep-04)

01. Cosma - The Time Has Come
02. ID
03. Astral Projection - Nilaya (Melicia Remix)
04. ID
05. Astral Projection - Nexus
06. Cosma - Yok Yok ?
07. ID
08. Astral Projection - Let There Be Light
09. Astral Projection - No One Ever Dreams ?
10. ID

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Year 2006

Astral Projection Guest Mix @ Global Trance Grooves 34 (DI.Fm Radio) (Tue-14-Feb-06)

01. Electro Sun - IQ
02. Space Cat Vs Onyx - Time Wolers
03. Astral Projection - Open Society
04. ? Bizzare Contact Vs Ultravoice - Ultrabizzy
05. ID
06. Xerox & Passenger - Science Is God (Ultravoice Remix)
07. ID
08. ID
09. ID

Last edited by djash on Nov-27-2006 at 13:39

Old Post Sep-23-2004 10:38  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click Here to Email djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Visit djash's homepage! Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tortoise
Live Addict

Cool Cool Archive

quote:
Originally posted by djash
Year 2002

Astral Projection Live @ Brotherhood Beach Party in Mesisim Beach, Tel Aviv (Fri-08-Mar-02)
01. [00:00] Astral Projection - Chaos
02. [08:30] Astral Projection - Nexus
03. [17:18] ?
04. [25:00] Astral Projection - Stick And Stones
05. [34:25] ?
06. [42:23] ?
07. [51:10] Astral Projection - Infinity Justice
08. [57:53] ?
09. [67:30] Astral Projection - Electric Blue
10. [74:50] ?

here are the missing tracks

1. Chaos
2. Nexus
3. 1.000.000 Years From Today
4. Stick And Stones
5. Anything Is Possible
6. Let There Be Light
7. Infinite Justice
8. People Can Fly
9. Electric Blue
10.Burning Up (2002 Remix)

Sonorescent

Facebook
Propagation Podcast (Soundcloud)
Ep. 18 - The Cops Are After Me (Bonus Mix)**NEW July
Ep. 18 - Like a Train**NEW July
Ep. 16 - Sounded Like It Was Wonderful May 2012 (Progressive)
Ep. 15 - I am a Visitor, April 2012 (Deep)

Old Post Sep-25-2004 20:05  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for tortoise Click here to Send tortoise a Private Message Add tortoise to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SolarB
Supreme tranceaddict

Astral Projection @ GLZ Studios Israel (96.6fm) 03-09-2004 (1real)
Tracklist needed

"[MoShic] Dark music/sound was always necessary, just like the mainstream cannot exist without the underground scene. Maybe dark music is not as trendy as it used to be but it still exists in many people's music archive. As this genre is harder to find, artists like me are more appreciated by the people who are tired of the surrounding main stream.
The progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it."

Old Post Sep-25-2004 20:09  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarB Click here to Send SolarB a Private Message Add SolarB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

Tracklist @ Brotherhood Beach Party updated. I only wrote in this one tracks which i have on album "Amen", because previous complete tracklist, what i found on this forum, is on 60% incorrect.
1. Lotus Of Life
2. The Void
3. Utter Voice
4. Evolving Nova
5. Anything Is Possible
6. Let There Be Light
7. Born On Earth
8. People Can Fly
9. Guided By Light
10. Burning Up (2002 Remix)

quote:
Originally posted by SolarB
Astral Projection @ GLZ Studios Israel (96.6fm) 03-09-2004 (1real)
Tracklist needed

I don't have this set, so maybe when i get it, i'll help.

Old Post Sep-25-2004 22:36  Ukraine
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Just found Astral Projection - Hyperspace 98. No idea of the tracklist though.

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Feb-13-2005 22:10  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

I downloaded this set a few month ago, but wished to find 2 unidentified tracks and post full playlist. And then this fatal error with my old 80GB Hard drive that takes all my sets and playlists. I also made some update for your NU NRG Playlist archive, but it's all gone. So if someone helps me restore data from my HDD, i'll post it or when i'll have found this playlist somewhere again.

Old Post Feb-13-2005 23:30  Ukraine
hugoboss
Senior tranceaddict

I'm surprised no one has updated this set yet:

Astral Projection Live @ Arvika Festival in Arvika (Fri-14-Jul-00)
01. [00:00] Astral Projection - Virtual Booster
02. [07:45] Astral Projection - Another World
03. [14:13] Astral Projection - Trance Dance
04. [22:43] Astral Projection - Let There Be Light
05. [31:10] Astral Projection - Dancing Galaxy
06. [38:58] Astral Projection - People Can Fly
07. [48:02] Astral Projection - Mahadeva
Set time: 54:27 min

Old Post Feb-20-2005 05:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for hugoboss Click here to Send hugoboss a Private Message Add hugoboss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hugoboss
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
Just found Astral Projection - Hyperspace 98. No idea of the tracklist though.

If you mean Hyperstate '98 (30min set), then this is the tracklist:

1. Astral Projection - Let There Be Light
2. Astral Projection - Soundform
3. Astral Projection - Ionized
4. Astral Projection - Flying Into A Star

Old Post Feb-20-2005 05:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for hugoboss Click here to Send hugoboss a Private Message Add hugoboss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Yeah thats the one. Fuck knows how I managed to turn Hyperstate into Hyperspace. Been watching too much Star Wars

/me goes to the shop to get a life

Old Post Feb-20-2005 14:12  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

Thanks for updates. I found correct date and location for Hyperstate 98 set.
Archive edited.

Old Post Feb-26-2005 00:10  Ukraine
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Just found Astral Projection - GLZ Studios, Israel, 96.6fm 030904.

Still waiting to get it though.

Old Post Mar-05-2005 22:58  Ireland

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Astral Projection Tracklist Archive
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread