Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > For Sale / Wanted Postings > For Those Ripped Off By 'stacey-l' Please Read Immediately - Re: Fraud On Board
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spective
Supreme tranceaddict

For Those Ripped Off By 'stacey-l' Please Read Immediately - Re: Fraud On Board

Update on Situation:

Tegu - Confirmed he received payment
DJ Thanh - Confirmed he received payment
d3020 - Confirmed he received payment
jthorn - Has settled and received his money through PayPal
DJ Scorpion - Money has been sent to him, though I am waiting for him to confirm that he has received it.

Last edited by Spective on Aug-13-2004 at 13:43

Old Post Jul-27-2004 02:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spective Click here to Send Spective a Private Message Visit Spective's homepage! Add Spective to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

Well I stated earlier that it could'nt be you but I sure hope this situation is resolved at some point and everyone is happy.

Old Post Jul-27-2004 03:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spective
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks Andy. Its nice to know that I have enough history on TA where people know I am not the type to do this kind of thing. I am a good person..

In fact, when I became a DJ in 1999, within 3 months of buying decks, I recorded a mix called Going the Extra Mile. I used $2,000 of my OWN money to press 1,000 copies professionally. I then went door to door selling it in order to raise money for Iodine Deficiency Disorder (IDD). I end up selling 200 copies of it, and raising $2,000.

If you guys dont believe me, I will personally mail you a copy. It is in shrink wrap and on REAL cds (NOT CDRS), so you know I didnt just put it together today.

Andy, I need to write for I:Vibes eventually lol. I just did an interview with Jondi and Spesh for a magazine in San Francisco. I really need to get back into my journalism. Lately I've been focused so much on personal issues in my life.

Old Post Jul-27-2004 03:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spective Click here to Send Spective a Private Message Visit Spective's homepage! Add Spective to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

They love me...i did an interview with them...you wanna hook me up with fortier's email addy via pm or email at some point. We all have lives to deal with....now to find a tape recorder to do an interview with christopher lawrence next week. I hate messy situations tho, I kept saying that it was not the you that I knew but nothing surprises me anymore. I just hope it all gets solved at some point and the person responsible gets their ass kicked by the proper people.

Old Post Jul-27-2004 03:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djthanh
Junior tranceaddict

update on my situation with this ring of scams with
"Stacey-L", "vinylpushers@hotmail.com", "Shehryar Qamar" and "Antonella":

I will verify this after i have received my full refund of $200 from Shehryar. Shehryar said that he sent me my refund today(Monday) and left me a tracking number for assurance so I will let everyone know when i get it...

so far... things look promising...

Old Post Jul-27-2004 03:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djthanh Click here to Send djthanh a Private Message Add djthanh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tegu
retro electro

i'm done dealing with this bullshit.

again, you are lying.
i sent you a pm over two weeks ago, directly to Spective, not to Stacey, asking you what was going on with my mixer. why wouldn't you have gotten alarmed then what you saw was happening?

This scenario is way too good to be true. You're a really shitty con artist and now you're trying to cover your tracks.

We both know what must be done.

i dont believe your bullshit and i dont have to.

want to resolve this:
$891.78 to scooneman@aol.com

that is all i have to say.

Old Post Jul-27-2004 04:27  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Tegu Click here to Send Tegu a Private Message Visit Tegu's homepage! Add Tegu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tegu
retro electro

OK Spective

you're ignoring my IM's, and youre even clever enough to put the "can't belive you did this to me, stupid bitch" in your profile.

you know, retards don't make good con artists. if you're lucky, you'll be in a prison with padded walls...

Old Post Jul-27-2004 04:49  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Tegu Click here to Send Tegu a Private Message Visit Tegu's homepage! Add Tegu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jthorn
tranceaddict in training

And what about the little Powerbook scam you (or somebody pretending to be you) pulled as vinyl_pushers?

Why did you never reply to my phone calls? I know it was your number... yet you always hung up when I called.

Something doesn't add up here.

Old Post Jul-27-2004 04:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jthorn Click here to Send jthorn a Private Message Visit jthorn's homepage! Add jthorn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spective
Supreme tranceaddict

Tegu,
I can understand your frustration and anger. Stacey is quite a manipulative person. She knows what to tell you to get her to trust her, then she fucks you over. Believe me, I know.

Based on your tone in the other thread, I knew if anyone was going to think I was lying, and think this was a way of "Covering up my tracks", it would be you.

All I can say is that DJThanh should be receiving a $200 money order either tomorrow or Wednesday because I sent it via USPS priority mail.

D3020, once he contacts me, will be getting the same refund via the same service.

You have to understand that for the past few months, I haven't really surfed TA, mainly because I am more into progressive music now, so I surf the GU board instead. I understand you sent me a PM, but that doesnt mean I received it the same moment you sent it. I received it today when I actually logged into my account.

I did just get your other PM saying you want to resolve this on the phone. Frankly, I'd rather not. DJThanh did talk to me on Saturday, so you can PM as to what type of person I sound like and all that. The only reason I rather not resolve this via telephone at this point, is because there were so many of you screwed over by Stacey. Even when Thanh called me, I had to hang up on him a few times because he called me while I was at work, and I cant be caught talking on my cell phone at work.

If by some method you get my phone, I am going to hang up regardless of what you say, only because I want to keep this online, where everything can be documented. Also, you and d3020 saw to it that the name Shehryar Qamar be remembered as that of a con artist and a liar. That is fine with me, I would have done the same if I was in your position. However, now I need to clear my name up because, regardless if you believe me or not, I didnt commit these crimes.

We can talk further after DJThanh and d3020 confirm receipt of their money order reimbursements.

Old Post Jul-27-2004 04:56  United States
Spective
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jthorn
And what about the little Powerbook scam you (or somebody pretending to be you) pulled as vinyl_pushers?

Why did you never reply to my phone calls? I know it was your number... yet you always hung up when I called.

Something doesn't add up here.

I do remember getting a voicemail from you. Put yourself in my position. Some guy, who you dont know, starts talking about powerbooks and scams and such. Wouldn't you think it was a prank call too? As for hanging up, of course Im gonna keep hanging up if I see a phone # that I thought was a prank caller continue to call me.

Now, I am going to PM you, because I need to hear the details about your scam ordeal too.

God I have a headache.

Old Post Jul-27-2004 04:59  United States
Spective
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tegu
OK Spective

you're ignoring my IM's, and youre even clever enough to put the "can't belive you did this to me, stupid bitch" in your profile.

you know, retards don't make good con artists. if you're lucky, you'll be in a prison with padded walls...

Thats because I am away from my computer. I am at a friends house right now helping him troubleshoot his computer. When we finish, I will get back to my computer and start speaking with you.

Old Post Jul-27-2004 05:11  United States
Tegu
retro electro

I am not even going to respond to that. I am finished speaking with you. It is out of my hands now. I will say again, for the last time, there is one way, and one way only to remedy the situation. Paypal me for the amount of $891.78 in a single payment. And if I were you, I'd make it fast...

Old Post Jul-27-2004 06:12  Denmark

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > For Sale / Wanted Postings > For Those Ripped Off By 'stacey-l' Please Read Immediately - Re: Fraud On Board
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread