Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > 4D:NYC presents "Tribal Tech City" mixed by Jayoza (Mixed Album w/ Digital iPODCAST)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AstralNrg
JAYOZA

4D:NYC presents "Tribal Tech City" mixed by Jayoza (Mixed Album w/ Digital iPODCAST)

Brought to you by : 4D:NYC & Enhanced-NYC Marketing

"Tribal Tech City"
Mixed By Jayoza

The era of digital downloads has taken over the dj/dance music scene. With a vast database of all styles of music Jayoza Mixes the old & new. The sound of the passed mixed with the sounds of the future. Beginning w/ Deep Driving Progressive to Tribal House sounds blended into tribal techno/tech trance. Jay's style can be best described as Driving Tribal Club Music.

Click Here to Listen to the Mix

1. Danny Tenaglia - Dibiza (Attenziona Acapella)
2. Fingerfest Inc - Chemical Whore (The Dubadon)
3. Roelz - Deep Forest
4. Richard F - Cookie Dough Dynamo
5. London Squeak Motif Vs. Hong Kong Schlong - Supermodel (Pedro Del Gardo Remix)
6. Dj Preach & Marco G - Shizzle
7. Christian Fischer, Whebba - Germany Vs. Brazil - First Try
8. Valentino Kanzeyani - i-Pray
9. Yanave presents Enanya - Las Perillas
10. Mac Zimms & Scott Mac - Listen (Original Mix)
11. Olivier Giacomotto & Alec Marwx - Technorumba
12. Dino Sofos - Breathe Sunchine (G-Spott Remix) Dance 4 Life Anthem
13. Out Now - Children
14. Mike Foyle Vs. Signal Runners - Love Theme Dusk (Airbase presents parc remix)

Full Tracklist Review Here
Listen to the iPODCAST of "Tribal Tech City"

Support The Artists ! Buy Music :

Old Post Apr-02-2006 00:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AstralNrg Click here to Send AstralNrg a Private Message Add AstralNrg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AstralNrg
JAYOZA

Bump

anybody have a listen yet ?

You can hear some of my original productions in the discography section. Ranging from progressive, to tech trance.

Last edited by AstralNrg on Apr-02-2006 at 22:52

Old Post Apr-02-2006 22:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AstralNrg Click here to Send AstralNrg a Private Message Add AstralNrg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

sick from start to finish! what can i say, well done my personal style tends to put songs like this in between sets mixed in here or there (not whole sets of tribal tech) but you managed to pull it off, really good track selection, a bunch of tracks i havent heard before, and gotta love that closing song, i have yet to hear it in a club

Old Post Apr-03-2006 00:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancintaiwan
golf and trance fanatic

how to change the volume on the lil ipod thing?

Old Post Apr-03-2006 01:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for trancintaiwan Click here to Send trancintaiwan a Private Message Add trancintaiwan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AstralNrg
JAYOZA

High Lee : As of now there is no volume control but you can mute the sound if need be through the sound button located on the top right.

Thanks for the review Marcellos glad u enjoyed the mix , Airbase present parc mix of love theme dusk is awesome im suprised i havent heard many djs playing it ..

On another note heres a video clip my boy Alex Gonzalez took @ crobar this weekend at Sasha & Digweed..

Click here for Sasha & Digweed @ Crobar Video !

Old Post Apr-03-2006 02:03  United States
Goochman
Supreme tranceaddict

hey man i gave it a listen and I really enjoyed it. It helped me bang out some homework last night...haha. And yeaa that remix of love theme dusk is bangin.

I was impressed by your website too. Really slick.

Old Post Apr-03-2006 12:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Goochman Click here to Send Goochman a Private Message Add Goochman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AstralNrg
JAYOZA

thanks for listening goochman,im glad you enjoyed the mix..

Gotta give it to my partners for helpin me out on the layout - 4D Records & Enhanced Marketing FTW.

Old Post Apr-03-2006 16:35  United States
pyro264jb
i'll be back

Sunchine

Last edited by pyro264jb on Apr-18-2006 at 04:14

Old Post Apr-18-2006 03:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AstralNrg
JAYOZA

Freee your Miiind

Old Post Apr-18-2006 21:15  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > 4D:NYC presents "Tribal Tech City" mixed by Jayoza (Mixed Album w/ Digital iPODCAST)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread