Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NU NRG @ VIVA - july 2nd
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
arturob
Sc.D

NU NRG @ VIVA - july 2nd

hello!!!!

NU NRG will be perfoming LIVE at Viva on friday JULY 2nd!!!!

I HOPE some of you guys can come and join us on this party!@ i caN assure you 100% it will be GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx arturo

Old Post Jun-19-2004 00:03  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CivicRydr
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm going!!!

Too bad we won't have Edgar open for them like he did at Arc. I'm going to be very interested to see if NuNRG performs any new tunes from their upcoming album.

NuNRG live is just amazing. It is great to see the expression from the two guys as they play their music and interact with the crowd.

Be up front and center! Is the next best spot...second to Arturo being right behind them snapping a billion pics.

Old Post Jun-19-2004 03:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for CivicRydr Click here to Send CivicRydr a Private Message Visit CivicRydr's homepage! Add CivicRydr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
phoenixBEBE
rainbows abound 7-5-13

Location: 2012. Everything changes after this year :) <3 so can't wait.

mannn Toronto is soo lucky! they are getting such GREAT acts this summer in all the clubs...the acts down hurr have been kinda disappointing...-=P

Old Post Jun-20-2004 06:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixBEBE Click here to Send phoenixBEBE a Private Message Add phoenixBEBE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BigManwithaPlan
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bubbleravegirl
mannn Toronto is soo lucky! they are getting such GREAT acts this summer in all the clubs...the acts down hurr have been kinda disappointing...-=P

all the more reason to go for Glow right or wrong

Old Post Jun-20-2004 06:05  Ghana
Click Here to See the Profile for BigManwithaPlan Click here to Send BigManwithaPlan a Private Message Add BigManwithaPlan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

Fuck this Club is in Toronto. Reason i wanna go is becuase i never seen NU nrg and the event is 16+.

Old Post Jun-23-2004 13:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mdamon7278
Time for a NOS

Arturo u son of bitch, have fun punk!!!

Old Post Jun-23-2004 14:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mdamon7278 Click here to Send mdamon7278 a Private Message Add mdamon7278 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enervate
Supreme tranceaddict

Confused

yea.. toronto is so lucky cause they get summerstage.. no.. wait.....

quote:
Originally posted by bubbleravegirl

Old Post Jun-23-2004 17:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enervate Click here to Send Enervate a Private Message Add Enervate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aya Brea
Design Evolved

i thought they were supposed to come to nyc too..

Old Post Jun-23-2004 18:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aya Brea Click here to Send Aya Brea a Private Message Visit Aya Brea's homepage! Add Aya Brea to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

they are

Old Post Jun-23-2004 18:38  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

quote:
Originally posted by sandstorm03
they are

I hope its a 16+ event.

Old Post Jun-23-2004 19:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stassi
America's Degenerate

quote:
Originally posted by mdamon7278
Arturo u son of bitch, have fun punk!!!

hrmm
i think they shoulda just left the first film alone
serious tho, I hope this sequel isn't a waste of $$

Old Post Jun-23-2004 20:08  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Stassi Click here to Send Stassi a Private Message Visit Stassi's homepage! Add Stassi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NU NRG @ VIVA - july 2nd
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread