Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Casus Belli – Cirque (Original Mix) [Fittipaldi Records] [FIT 008]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djash
1958-Immortal

Jester Casus Belli – Cirque (Original Mix) [Fittipaldi Records] [FIT 008]

Please, try it. Again from DJ Errik Live @ Nature One in Raketenbasis Pydna, Kastellaun (Fri-01-Aug-03)

Track identified thanks to DJEnergyRo

Casus Belli – Cirque (Original Mix) [Fittipaldi Records] [FIT 008]

Last edited by djash on Mar-26-2015 at 09:44

Old Post Jun-14-2006 03:51  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

I love this song, I have for a long time in my collection, but I came across it now.

Casus Belli ‎- Cirque (Original Mix) [Fittipaldi Records ‎– FIT 008]

Info: http://www.discogs.com/Casus-Belli-.../release/195038
Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFd6p0p0Yi0

PS: Please, put in topic title: Solved whether it was the right answer!Thanks!

Old Post Mar-26-2015 09:26  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

http://www.deejay.de/FIT008_-_Casus...2-Vinyl__663117

seems like that's it, but i lost that track list on my HDD, still hope to restore data from it. Also good track, like such type of house music. Similar to Santos.

Old Post Mar-26-2015 09:43  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

Sad to hear this about your HDD.
I advise you to print on paper the most important tracklist, so I did, and you are sure that you will keep it for a very long time.

PS: Sets are important, but more important are tracklist, in my opinion.

Old Post Mar-26-2015 09:50  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

actually all track lists i posted here in track list section, so fortunately i can find them here, until that forum is alive, but somehow that track list wasn't posted

Old Post Mar-26-2015 09:55  Italy

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Casus Belli – Cirque (Original Mix) [Fittipaldi Records] [FIT 008]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread