Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > get this woman off national television
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
{b.s.e.}
savant garde

get this woman off national television

nancy grace.

die screaming.

Old Post Jul-12-2006 14:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for {b.s.e.} Click here to Send {b.s.e.} a Private Message Add {b.s.e.} to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
washout
southern white boy

she will get aids.

http://www.cev3.com/

Old Post Jul-12-2006 14:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for washout Click here to Send washout a Private Message Visit washout's homepage! Add washout to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
{b.s.e.}
savant garde

i doubt she puts out enough to contract.

anthrax would make me happier.

Old Post Jul-12-2006 14:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for {b.s.e.} Click here to Send {b.s.e.} a Private Message Add {b.s.e.} to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lebezniatnikov
Stupidity Annoys Me

Yet another reason the Natalee Holloway thing should not have been news: it started Nancy Grace's career.

Old Post Jul-12-2006 15:07  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Lebezniatnikov Click here to Send Lebezniatnikov a Private Message Add Lebezniatnikov to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
menid

Yeah, I knew exactly who you were talking about before I even clicked on the thread.

Old Post Jul-12-2006 15:41 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
colonelcrisp
Isn't Batshit Crazy

i think i should start a new cnn show called "politically incorect mark" then pose the question "what would nancy grace do if natalie holloway was black....."

i hate that woman more than martha stewart......... she is living proof that a southern accent lowers your iq automatically by 200 pts.

giving her airtime is the equivalent of giving mentally handicapped people firearms........ the idea was doomed from its conception.

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
Yeah, Id like to know what horrible, scarring incident in your childhood turned you into such an ignorant, intellectual-hating philistine?

Old Post Jul-12-2006 15:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for colonelcrisp Click here to Send colonelcrisp a Private Message Add colonelcrisp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

hahaha

good call!

i can only watch her show for about 3 minutes. my bf and i make fun of her all the time. she's obnoxious.

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Jul-12-2006 16:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
colonelcrisp
Isn't Batshit Crazy

from wikkipediea

quote:
Grace has been criticized as one of the prime media practitioners of "missing white woman syndrome". She has given the Holloway case a lot of attention, but has also vigorously defended Jennifer Wilbanks, the Atlanta-area woman who staged her own disappearance. Despite evidence showing planning and intent to deceive, Grace was opposed to the idea that Wilbanks, who later pled guilty to making false statements, should be charged with anything. In her defense, Grace occasionally airs cases of people who have gone missing or who have been victimized and aren't receiving the same high-profile national attention. Many of these cases involve African-American women and children. In general, the criticism of Nancy Grace suggests that her passion overwhelms her legalistic reasoning.

link

that about sums it up lol "missing white woman syndrome"

quote:
Yeah, Id like to know what horrible, scarring incident in your childhood turned you into such an ignorant, intellectual-hating philistine?

Old Post Jul-12-2006 16:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for colonelcrisp Click here to Send colonelcrisp a Private Message Add colonelcrisp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
guster
Senior tranceaddict

i agree with you under one condition.

we get this ventriloquist shithead off the air too:

and get bob novak off too.

"The only difference I ever found between the Democratic leadership and the Republican leadership is that one of them is skinning you from the ankle up and the other, from the ear down." -Huey P. Long

Old Post Jul-12-2006 17:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for guster Click here to Send guster a Private Message Add guster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marc Summers
I must behave

quote:
Originally posted by menid
Yeah, I knew exactly who you were talking about before I even clicked on the thread.

I actually thought this thread was going to be about ann coulter.

Old Post Jul-12-2006 17:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Marc Summers Click here to Send Marc Summers a Private Message Add Marc Summers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

The sad thing is that she's an icon to bitchy women everywhere who see her success as justification for their behavior, as though that's how you become successful. She's got this "shoot first, ask questions later" philosophy and jumps to conclusions about her stories all the time, condemning people before even getting a small percentage of the facts. The Duke lacrosse case is a prime example, as I recall her calming her rhetoric after more details started coming out.

If I had been on a jury when she was a prosecutor and she behaved even close to the way she does on TV, I'd want to acquit simply because I couldn't trust her and her half-informed, emotional conclusions.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Jul-12-2006 18:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
colonelcrisp
Isn't Batshit Crazy

too bad married with children is no longer on the air, i believe "no-mam" would have womething to say about her man hating rage....

man she is a bitch

quote:

Old Post Jul-12-2006 18:44  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > get this woman off national television
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread