Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What should I do?
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dj_squish
tranceaddict in training

Unhappy What should I do?

I think Im pregnant... again... it happened to me the same time last year, i dont know what to do, last year i aborted because my paretns made me, but i cant do it again, but im only 15 and if my parents find out im fucked,

Signature edited, the limit for a sig in total size in 50kb, yours is 576kb, which is 10 times the limit plus a few, fix it and please follow the rules or pm torontotrance.[IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~dj_squishy/sig.GIF

Old Post May-07-2004 23:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_squish Click here to Send dj_squish a Private Message Add dj_squish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vlad
Supreme tranceaddict

Jesus... people just dont waste time... Im 20 and I havent even touched a girl (sexually).

Sweety, you fucked up... you know what they say... "Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me."

quote:
Originally posted by Coup
Vlad wins.
Flawless victory.

Old Post May-07-2004 23:35  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad Click here to Send Vlad a Private Message Add Vlad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tigo
Professional ButtonPusher

First of all...what you should do is start getting on the pill or start using safe sex. We all love sex....no doubt about that…..But if you do it the right way you wont have to worry about shit like this and you can continue living your happy little life. I’m not going to sit here and be your mom and dad and tell you not to have sex….but as a friend I will tell you be smart about what you do and who you do.

Old Post May-07-2004 23:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tigo Click here to Send Tigo a Private Message Visit Tigo's homepage! Add Tigo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krypton
83.798 g/6.022x10^23

im guessing u didnt use a condom. get tested, and if its positive, get another abortion. at 15, you CANNOT be caring for a baby.

since condoms arent really working for you, use birth control at least. and if that happens again with unprotected sex, theres something called the morning after pill. but u must take it within 3 days of having intercourse for it to work, and stop a pregnancy from occuring.

Old Post May-07-2004 23:39  Korea-Democratic Peoples Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Krypton Click here to Send Krypton a Private Message Visit Krypton's homepage! Add Krypton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_squish
tranceaddict in training

I used a condom and i cant be on birthcontroll because of some meds im on right now

Signature edited, the limit for a sig in total size in 50kb, yours is 576kb, which is 10 times the limit plus a few, fix it and please follow the rules or pm torontotrance.[IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~dj_squishy/sig.GIF

Old Post May-07-2004 23:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_squish Click here to Send dj_squish a Private Message Add dj_squish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Electronicapo1
Supreme tranceaddict

Mourning after pill??? If its too late I have to say get tested and if its positive as harsh as it sounds you need to get an abortion, im only 16 and I know for a fact no one at my age should have a child to take care of. Dont even do it for yourself, do it for the child, dont make your baby grow to be as fucked up as you are, no offense but pregnate at 15, thats fucked up, and fucked up parents raise fucked up kids alot of the time.

Old Post May-07-2004 23:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Electronicapo1 Click here to Send Electronicapo1 a Private Message Visit Electronicapo1's homepage! Add Electronicapo1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krypton
83.798 g/6.022x10^23

what is it that YOO want happen??

Old Post May-07-2004 23:45  Korea-Democratic Peoples Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Krypton Click here to Send Krypton a Private Message Visit Krypton's homepage! Add Krypton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

we're gonna call him vivid jr. he'll have someone pregnant by 11

Vivid Boy , helping the population crises in north america since 1982

Old Post May-07-2004 23:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbax
Supreme tranceaddict

Reallllly hard for me to feel compassion for anything but the life growing in you if its there. The wrong decision isnt one thats going to be made now. Theres only making the best of a totally wrong decision. Sigh...Go to the doctor, see whats up...im guessing youll need to have a chat with the parents. Unless youre cool with more abortions. Otherwise your gonna have to talk them. Being a grown up is about communication and honesty. No lying or running away. Face up to your mistakes and see what you can do about it now.

I hope you arent pregnant.

Old Post May-07-2004 23:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbax Click here to Send Orbax a Private Message Add Orbax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodrico
TA Desperado

Honey, close up those legs, and wait til your a bit older to have sex, either way, oral or anal is your best bet if condom aint workin. I say keep the kid, and learn whats its like to be young and stupid and full of responsibility. Harsh truth, but meh, if kids cant control the responsibilities of proper sex, I don't forgive them one bit.

Wait better suggestion, if its a false alarm, tell your boyfriend hes going to be a daddy, and I promise you, you wont see him around to have sex with you for awhile.

Old Post May-07-2004 23:50  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrico Click here to Send Rodrico a Private Message Add Rodrico to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
))the source((
tranceaddict

Brutal.

I have an idea...how about becoming more responsible for yourself.

Old Post May-07-2004 23:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ))the source(( Click here to Send ))the source(( a Private Message Add ))the source(( to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ratz
lost in my mind

quote:
Originally posted by Electronicapo1
Mourning after pill??? If its too late I have to say get tested and if its positive as harsh as it sounds you need to get an abortion, im only 16 and I know for a fact no one at my age should have a child to take care of. Dont even do it for yourself, do it for the child, dont make your baby grow to be as fucked up as you are, no offense but pregnate at 15, thats fucked up, and fucked up parents raise fucked up kids alot of the time.

well thats a lill fucked if i say so myself... your not every girl in this world... and i have a few friends who were teen mothers that are in fact good mothers... and im very proud of them... they in reality ended up being better mothers then most mothers at a normal age...

Old Post May-07-2004 23:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ratz Click here to Send ratz a Private Message Visit ratz's homepage! Add ratz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What should I do?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCould someone identify this track for me please [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnderworld - Two Months Off [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread