Registered: Jan 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Check out www.teamhardcore.com and www.loungex.com. What kind of a free country is Canada? I don't understand how they could've let this happen.
"THATS RIGHT MY FELLOW JIB-TECK WARRIORS
ALL OF OUR VANCOUVER FAVOURITES HAVE BEEN
DISPOSED OF BECAUSE OF THE LEGISLATION!!!
PLEASE DO US A FAVOUR AND SEND NASTY LETTERS
AND E-MAILS TO THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA.
I'll BE BACK WITH THE ADDRESS.
KEEP THE VIBE ALIVE.
peace.
****CULTIVATOR****"
Apr-01-2001 23:25
brad
tranceaddict in training
Registered: Mar 2001
Location:
i was just going to post something like this. is this real or did someone just screw around with the websites, because xtcity is still going and if the government really did that, it would have been shut down too. this better be a joke
Apr-02-2001 00:45
scorpia
tranceaddict
Registered: Jan 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
pheeeEEEeeeewww....hahahah...that was just a joke.
Happy April Fool's!
I was soooo foooled! Hahahaa...sorry for posting that...
Apr-02-2001 10:13
Tranceformer
tranceaddict
Registered: Jan 2001
Location:
haha...hey CULTIVATOR
its me Autobot, remember me?