Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > if u dont wanna stay in tonight...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Share
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjRow
Best SEE Trance DJ 2008



Registered: Apr 2007
Location: Chicago
if u dont wanna stay in tonight...

myself and Ben Brown tag at martini ranch 1130-2am..say my name at the door for free cover before midnight and half after

Old Post Feb-01-2008 02:15  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for DjRow Click here to Send DjRow a Private Message Visit DjRow's homepage! Add DjRow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
plmuzikmaster
tranceaddict



Registered: Jan 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

ha! that would be fun but it took me 2 hours to get home!!! hope you have a good turnout!

Old Post Feb-01-2008 03:51  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for plmuzikmaster Click here to Send plmuzikmaster a Private Message Add plmuzikmaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rasidel Slika
ominous



Registered: Mar 2002
Location: usa

Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you, say "baby I love you"
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady
Ain't callin me baby
Why the sudden change?
Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you, say "baby I love you"
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady
Ain't callin me baby
Better say my name

Any other day I would call, you would say
"Baby how's your day?"
But today it ain't the same
Every other word is uh huh, yea okay
Could it be that you are at the crib with another lady?
If you took it there, first of all, let me say
I am not the one to sit around and be played
So prove yourself to me
i'm the girl that you claim
Why don't you say the thangs
That you said to me yesterday?

(Chorus B)
I know you say that I am assuming things
Something's going down that's the way it seems
Shouldn't be the reason why you're acting strange
If nobody's holding you back from me
Cause I know how you usually do
When you say everything to me times two
Why can't you just tell the truth?
If somebody's there then tell me who

(Chorus A)

What's up with this?
Tell the truth, who you with
How would you like it if I came over with my clique
Don't try to change it now
Sayin' you gotta bounce
When two seconds ago, you said you just got in the house
It's hard to believe that you
are at home, by yourself
When I just heard the voice
Heard the voice of someone else
Just this question
Why do you feel you gotta lie?
Gettin' caught up in your game
When you can not say my name

(Chorus B)
(Chorus A)

(Where my ladies at) Yeah-yeah-yeah-yea-yeah
(Can you say that? C'mon) Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
(All the girls say) Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
(I can't hear ya) Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
(All the ladies say) Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah..yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
(All the girls say) Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah

(Break it down) Ohh ooohh oh ooh ohhhh
(D.C., take it to the bridge c'mon)

(Chorus B)
(Chorus A until fade)

Old Post Feb-01-2008 06:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rasidel Slika Click here to Send Rasidel Slika a Private Message Visit Rasidel Slika's homepage! Add Rasidel Slika to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjRow
Best SEE Trance DJ 2008



Registered: Apr 2007
Location: Chicago

quote:
Originally posted by delobbo
Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you, say "baby I love you"
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady
Ain't callin me baby
Why the sudden change?
Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you, say "baby I love you"
If you ain't runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady
Ain't callin me baby
Better say my name

Any other day I would call, you would say
"Baby how's your day?"
But today it ain't the same
Every other word is uh huh, yea okay
Could it be that you are at the crib with another lady?
If you took it there, first of all, let me say
I am not the one to sit around and be played
So prove yourself to me
i'm the girl that you claim
Why don't you say the thangs
That you said to me yesterday?

(Chorus B)
I know you say that I am assuming things
Something's going down that's the way it seems
Shouldn't be the reason why you're acting strange
If nobody's holding you back from me
Cause I know how you usually do
When you say everything to me times two
Why can't you just tell the truth?
If somebody's there then tell me who

(Chorus A)

What's up with this?
Tell the truth, who you with
How would you like it if I came over with my clique
Don't try to change it now
Sayin' you gotta bounce
When two seconds ago, you said you just got in the house
It's hard to believe that you
are at home, by yourself
When I just heard the voice
Heard the voice of someone else
Just this question
Why do you feel you gotta lie?
Gettin' caught up in your game
When you can not say my name

(Chorus B)
(Chorus A)

(Where my ladies at) Yeah-yeah-yeah-yea-yeah
(Can you say that? C'mon) Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
(All the girls say) Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
(I can't hear ya) Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
(All the ladies say) Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah..yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
(All the girls say) Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah

(Break it down) Ohh ooohh oh ooh ohhhh
(D.C., take it to the bridge c'mon)

(Chorus B)
(Chorus A until fade)


Old Post Feb-01-2008 10:55  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for DjRow Click here to Send DjRow a Private Message Visit DjRow's homepage! Add DjRow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rasidel Slika
ominous



Registered: Mar 2002
Location: usa

.5/10

Old Post Feb-01-2008 16:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rasidel Slika Click here to Send Rasidel Slika a Private Message Visit Rasidel Slika's homepage! Add Rasidel Slika to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco



Registered: Oct 2004
Location:

Or tonight...





...































___________________
last minute disco dot net

Old Post Feb-01-2008 18:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
glass
SILLY HATS ONLY!



Registered: Jun 2005
Location: Washington D.C.

I say, that the two nights should meet up afterwards and fight each other west side story style.

Old Post Feb-01-2008 20:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for glass Click here to Send glass a Private Message Add glass to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > if u dont wanna stay in tonight...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

 
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID pls. [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRansom - "My Dance (Ferry Corsten Remix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread
Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 21:59.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Privacy Statement / DMCA
Support TA!