 |
|
|
|
 |
DjCommisad
slyxster

Registered: Nov 2002
Location: Vancouver
|
|
|
I don't pretend to understand what goes on with promoters, the finances, the politics, the relationships between promotional groups if any, venues, etc. But yeah, there's been a few names passed up. Whether it was money, no dates, DJs not wanting to come here or what.
I've spoken with a few djs that would love to come here, at a reduced rate even, and I've sent emails to a few promoters, but never hear anything back.
I, myself, respect but am not a fan of Sasha, but yeah, his name is definitely up there. I'm sure you could fill a small venue for sure with his name alone, but a small venue might not cover the cost of bringing him in, and dunno if you can fill a big one with Sasha in VANCOUVER.
As for Prydz, I thought he didn't fly, or was that someone else?
___________________
greg corbett | schedule | party107.com tracklists
slyxster | johnson & corbett | deepwav3 |
Progressive Transmission on Party107.com every Wed @ 5pm PST (8pm EST / 1am GMT)
Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008
|
|
Sep-14-2007 22:09
|
|
|
 |
 |
xtr3m
Supreme tranceaddict
Registered: Mar 2002
Location: Vancouver
|
|
|
You can expect Prydz.
The man will be flown first class and have a NA bus tour.
|
|
Sep-14-2007 22:40
|
|
|
 |
 |
xtr3m
Supreme tranceaddict
Registered: Mar 2002
Location: Vancouver
|
|
|
Sep-14-2007 23:25
|
|
|
 |
 |
nsamadi
Supreme tranceaddict
Registered: Dec 2004
Location:
|
|
|
Prydz already has a Montreal, Ottawa and Winnipeg date set up. If he was coming to Van, I think a date would have been mentioned by now...so I'm doubting he'll come, but again, never know...something might surface.
He's scared of flying, but is going on a US/Canada bus tour...and I think boating it over from Europe.
Sasha played at Plush in 03 and was scheduled to play at Commodore last year but the venue had a short notice switch cuz Armin was playing the same night..so I think that might have had something to do with it. I think Sasha has the capability to fill up a large venue, especially since Spooky is opening. Someone should have brought him in.
|
|
Sep-15-2007 00:10
|
|
|
 |
 |
Kraig
Supreme tranceaddict
Registered: Feb 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
|
|
|
He's coming to Vancouver... announcement is coming shortly.
|
|
Sep-15-2007 00:31
|
|
|
 |
 |
krysx25
retired
Registered: Jul 2005
Location:
|
|
|
Sep-15-2007 03:29
|
|
|
 |
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:55.
Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
|
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
|
|
|
|
|
|
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict
Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Privacy Statement / DMCA
|